All Comments on 'The Hard Hit'

by Mr_Owlow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed it. I don't know if you could continue the story. If you can't I'm still very glad that I read it!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Very exciting

Wonderful concept

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 10 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Please, just one more chapter!! Great story and great writing as well,,,a rare combination here at times.

Checkmate215Checkmate215over 10 years ago
Great story

Love the story and your attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SomeGuy

Moar chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
made me so............

very very horny....wish I was Naomi taking you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please.

Oh my, so good. Please more. Romantic, sexy, hot. Lost the connection while reading, and almost cried when I couldn't get back to finish. Please, please, please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue The Story

I agree with many of the other comments. The chapter is both sexy and romantic.If you wanted it could serve as the foundation for a much longer work. I am sure many of your readers would like to see how David and Naomi's relationship evolves. Suppose David's employers find out who his new companion really is. How far would he go to protect him/her? I certainly would like to know.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful feedback and comments. I was reading the novels about Keller, by Lawrence Block, and decided to combine that with my little transsexual/transformation fascination, and I'm very happy with how it came out and the reception. I wasn't really planning on writing more on this but I think I will, I like the characters and I would also like to see what happens with them. I have a few other storylines going: The Chalice of Change, Finding Himself in Her and Reborn, so this may take a while before it gets the continuation it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job

Really liked it but continue the story what's next

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is up

I just posted the second chapter, it's a bit shorter than this one, but hopefully it's enough to satisfy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous