All Comments on 'The Harem Tales Vol. 01 Ch. 01-02'

by Zalminen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rbond1992rbond1992over 6 years ago
potential

I like the plot. But it seemed rushed and all over the place.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Excellent Intro

I agree with rbond, this seems promising, but too much too fast. One hopes that subsequent chapters will be longer and more satisfying. More please.

I was also confused by mention of Coryel, Darnac's wife, as travelling with Zalen, yet Amaryan was referenced as the only woman in the group. Did I miss something? I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

Wow first story since 2005! Welcome back to the site. This was a great first chapter and I'm looking forward to more. Really hope you see it through to completion.

ZalminenZalminenover 6 years agoAuthor
Clarifications

Coryel is part of the group but not currently present, her current location is mentioned in the next chapter.

The whole story is already written, I just didn't want to post any of it until I was sure I'd actually be able to finish it. Especially considering that this story is actually a sequel to another non-erotic story which I never finished.

So I'll be submitting new chapters whenever the previous ones get through the acceptance process. Don't want to overload the admins with the whole thing at once.

As for the critique: Guilty as charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two Chapters?

How can you have two chapters in one literotica page?

The writing is ok but this reads like a draft rather than a publishable story.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
LOL

Seems more like half a chapter to me but that's my opinion. Good story if it didn't start in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hopefully this is just the first chapter (a bit short though) of a great story.

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90over 5 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good start ---

A good introduction to what feels like could be an interesting story. Also glad it didn't get immediately sidetrack with gratuitous sex.

I like the all the characters and found myself upset that the Shiekh died so soon.

Looking forward to good story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"Yesterday he didn't even have a girlfriend and now he had seven wives." His love life is escalating quickly. As is your story. You move fast, straight from intro to action. I like it.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Fair warning, polyamory not harem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous