The Harem Tales Vol. 01 Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so big... so big... I'm going to... to... toaaaahhh..."

As the wave of pleasure hit her with full force she lost her grip and fell on her back, gasping for breath. A moment later she opened her eyes again, eyeing his still fully erect cock with a wide smile.

"Oo, I'm going to have so much fun with you..."

*

Much later, with Sumi snuggled next to Zalen she suddenly turned her head.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"When you gave me the chance to leave and start a new life and enough money for it, did you say you were making the same offer for the others as well?"

"Same for everyone. I wouldn't want to be married to someone who doesn't want to."

"Ah. Then I heard correctly. Can I tell the others or do you want to tell them yourself?"

"You can tell them. Although there's another matter I'll have to discuss with all of you tomorrow. But now we should probably rest."

"As you say, my husband," Sumi replied, resting her head against Zalen.

Not that there would be much rest for Zalen during the next night though. With Sumi's naked body right next to him combined with the way Sumi seemed to react to even idle touches with little moans and shivers, several attempts to sleep gave way to caresses and kisses which then lead to Zalen getting hard again and another bout of dreamlike, frenzied sex. Then they'd both doze off until one of them woke up and the cycle started again. Once Zalen even woke up to the feeling of Sumi slowly riding him and the exotic beauty seemed still half asleep at that point!

12