All Comments on 'The Harem Tales Vol. 03 Ch. 02'

by Zalminen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
your not serious I hope

I normally fully support an authors choice to publish regardless of length but this seems lazy to me. like you drew a blank at the end so, threw it out at us. your stories so far have been entertaining, and imaginitive this started out that way, then fell down.

no conversions to the church? no new wives from the elves or halflings? even the demigiantess showing back up in love would be a tweak. also you don't have to pump out a chapt. per day, slow down if you need to, get it right, get your ideas to print, reread, edit, re-edit, and re-re-edit, cause honestly one thing I found in college you never catch all the errors or get it 100% perfect. but the trick is to get it past the critics 100% of the time (A's over B's) and that's just good old fashioned editing combined with good bullshit (imagination). It doesn't matter if its a for peer review, or a term paper, a creative writing assignment, or a story you wrote for fun, when its done right, and, it's as right as you can get it. to get past yourself at this point, then you will feel that sense of wonder beyond anything you have ever felt before, especially when you apply that same dedication to anything you do. and never accept second best as good enough, when your absolute best is always improving.

ok that's my rant 4* I normally give you 5* but it felt like you didn't try this time.

ZalminenZalminenover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to feedback

Like I've said before, the whole story is already written. The next five chapters are already in the pending queue and I'll add more to the queue later but the admins are just letting it through one post per day anyway.

As for the length of this chapter, we'll be seeing the fairies again later in the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous