All Comments on 'The Harem Tales Vol. 03 Ch. 14'

by Zalminen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ZalminenZalminenover 6 years agoAuthor
The ending

I didn't originally write the epilogue at all. But after I'd written the last chapter I realized I'd left one big open question - what about the 'divine charge' from all that divine sex?

And who could even handle it?

The obvious answer was Xudaal. And I'd already previously written that her draconic form was less sensitive to explain why she'd use her elven form.

At this point the whole epilogue scene popped into my head and it was too amusing not to write!

Hopefully you enjoyed the story! I have currently no plans to write more right now but may do so if an inspiration strikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad day

I’ll miss their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks a lot Zalminen, this has been a great fun story, it manages to be warm, sexy and funny all at once.

The 'sea trip in six months' thing has me a little intrigued. I wonder where Vivareal is sending him?

LuminarchLuminarchover 6 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing

May the muse kiss you soon ... Anywhere you like :>

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story it was one of the best stories I've read on here. I really want to know what the next adventure is and for another story you could do coryel and darnac's story of when they split from zalen. But loved the goddess I'm always looking for a story with God's and goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re-read this and I still love it!

It’s such a great story! I hope you get a streak of inspiration and continue this wonderful series! I would love to go adventuring with Zalen and his wonderful harem of wives again!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago

Would love to hear more of his great exploits and see how women grow and maybe even attain immortality as he becomes a demigod through all the sex with even more goddesses of sex and parties and etc. Thanks for a great tale. JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous