The Harem Tales Vol. 03 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her moans were growing stronger and stronger the Empress finally returned to her own shape.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"I can't hear you..."

"Fuck me!"

"You really want it?"

"Fuck me hard! Make me CUM!"

When her orgasm finally came, it was almost explosive.

Her moan came in a short, loud burst and her body arced so fast that it threw him off her.

As the Empress lay there gasping he sat up, feeling a joint kiss on his cheeks.

"Now it's our turn," Dumanna and Vana whispered, their hands grasping his cock.

After that the rest became like a long, sexy blur. He lost count how many ways they fucked and and he wasn't even sure who he finally blew his load inside. But when he finally did it was like all the strength had finally left his body and he could barely even move anymore.

With Zalen now laying exhausted on the ground things were finally calming down around him as well.

"I think we've worn him out," Zuz remarked.

"I think we have."

Zalen felt icy lips against his own.

"I'm... Lizanna," the soft voice whispered.

Zalen opened his eyes to see the Lady of Ice walking away and then vanish into a glimmering portal. Once she had walked in the portal disappeared as well.

A pair of eyes beside him pulled his gaze towards her. Alluring, almost hypnotic.

The demon empress wrapped her thigh around him, pulling him closer for a kiss.

"Come with me..." she whispered in a voice that felt like a caress.

Zalen shook his head. "That wouldn't be fair to my wives. Or Vivariel."

"Told you," Vivariel piped up.

The Empress smiled. "I only promised to seduce him. I didn't say it would happen today. We will meet again."

She planted one last fierce kiss on Zalen's lips. When he opened his eyes again she was gone as well.

Zuz, Vana and Dumanna had stood up as well.

"This was fun," Dumanna announced."I hope you'll attend the next Festival again!"

"And the next Party of Masks," Vana added. "You were quite entertaining at the last one!"

Zuz looked at the other two, faking a pout. "Bah. I don't have a suitable event to lure him in."

Vivariel chuckled. "I'm sure he'll eventually visit the halfling lands as well."

"He'd better! Or I'll have to drag him there myself!"

"And thanks for the invitation, Vivariel," Dumanna added.

After that the trio left.

With everyone else gone Vivariel was laying next to Zalen, her fingers idly caressing his dick.

"Would you like to become a demigod?"

Zalen turned to stare at her.

"Huh?"

The goddess smiled.

"Yeah, you heard me. I could share part of my power with you. You'd become my lover and live forever. And there would be... other advantages."

An image of a long line of willing women waiting outside a temple popped in his head.

Zalen shook his head.

"I don't really want to live that long. I'd rather grow old together with my wives. I'd be happy to be your lover if you wish but I'm quite happy with my current life as it is."

Vivariel shrugged. "I thought you might say that."

She smiled. "I'd better keep sex with you a rare treat then so I won't accidentally turn you immortal!

But actually our little orgy just now did already have one permanent effect on you."

"Which is?"

Vivariel tapped his cock. "No matter how old you live, you'll never have trouble performing in bed."

Zalen looked at the goddess with a smile.

"Thank you."

He was silent for a while. "What's next? Do you have another quest lined up for me?"

"Not yet. In six months you'll be going on a sea trip but until then you are free. There'll be plenty of visitors coming to the grand temple or you can go visit some of the friends you've made. Or just spend time with your harem."

He nodded. Then his eyes were drawn to her hands again as they had returned to caress his rod. And it didn't feel just idle anymore. He smiled.

"Want to go for one more round, just the two of us?"

The goddess smiled, giving his thick member a squeeze. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Epilogue

"Are you sure about this?"

Xudaal answered his question with a nod.

"We talked it over. I know quite well just how amazing you felt after you'd had sex with a goddess. After an orgy with six? Even Di was too afraid to try. I'm the only one who can handle it."

Zalen nodded. "Very well."

She turned her head forwards, beginning her transformation back to her real form.

A moment later, instead of the elven skin there were now the silver scales of a moon dragon. His own growth spell took hold, making him a similar size.

"I'm ready," Xudaal whispered.

"Here I go," Zalen replied, moving his hips forward.

Far from the coast a ship was making its way towards its next port. A sudden sound made all the sailors stop what they were doing and stare towards north.

"What 'n the Six Seas was that?"

"I say it was a dragon!"

"But... that was no roar. A moan it was, that I can bet my rum on!"

"You know what they say - a dragon's moan at night, a sailor's delight!"

"That's not how the saying goes, ye baboon's butt!"

Besides the squabbling sailors there were two others on the deck, one of them carrying something round wrapped in a cloth. Coryel and Darnac turned to look at each other.

"Zalen?"

"Zalen."