The Harvest Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guy said that he was beaten up and almost raped by two guys the first time he went to jail on a petty theft charge.

There were others - most less memorable, but it was a good social lubricant and most of the stories had a tinge of sex to them. When it was my turn, I admitted that I had lived on the streets for a year until Ronnie invited me to live with him. No one seemed impressed, but no one called bullshit.

When it was Gilley's turn, she took a slug of her beer and said, "Not often, but once in a while, I really like it in the ass" which brought a round of riotous applause. Jerry, next, brought some laughs when he said "I like it in her ass too." We all booed him into a drink, and the circle started again for another round.

The ice broken by Gilley, the next round of confessions were a little more outrageous and dirty. One girl had the depressing news her stepfather had molested her for years. (An all too common story with women I knew.) A guy told of his lust for his childhood friend's mom and how it manifested in his breaking into their house and stealing her underwear. A third spoke of getting caught having sex by her parents in their den and how her father made the guy leave the house naked.

Another few forgettable secrets later it was my turn again, and I volunteered that I had tried women, but preferred men which was true. This was a popular answer - much more enthusiastic than I had expected - and brought a round of applause.

And on it went. Perversions. Depravity. Molestation. Virginity loss and other "first time" stories. All of it thrown around casually and who knows how much was real. (I forget most of the other secrets, though one girl's was "I never ever wear panties" and every guy drank to that.)

Eventually, the game broke up as a few couples drifted off. Gilley stood up and started to clean up and I jumped up to help. Used plates, abandoned glasses and full ashtrays were stacked and trashed, and we worked for a long time before I realized that Ronnie was no where to be seen. I figured he'd gone to bed.

I wasn't tired because of all the coke I'd been doing, but decided it might be fun to join him in bed for other reasons. I went into the house and thought about getting my clothes and dropping Gilley's dress in her room, but figured it might encourage Ronnie to fuck me so I kept it on.

I went up to our bedroom, opened the door to find Ronnie wasn't alone. Three of the ranch hands where there with him, along with Cindy. All of them were undressed. One was standing in front of Cindy. She was on her hands and knees on the bed and he had his cock in her mouth. Ronnie was behind her and was fucking her.

It was a shock though not unexpected as you might think.

I knew Ronnie wasn't completely monogamous, and I had caught Ronnie fucking other girls a few times in the past. Not often, but it happened. I hated it and it hurt me, but it didn't happen often and wasn't worth leaving him for. (I had nowhere else to go anyway.)

This was different though. A gangbang and there was Ronnie in the middle of it. I stood there stunned, wanting to turn and run but not having the feet or the guts to do it.

The other men - perhaps expecting me to join the party – looked on expectantly. Ronnie just kept working away. I really don't think he knew I was there.

Soon enough discovered that I wasn't watching alone. Jerry and Gilley were behind me watching it all. None of us said a word, neither the performers nor the audience. Finally, Gilley grabbed my hand and gently led me away.

I walked away from the door nearly in tears. I tried to hold it back, but I know Gilley could tell. She did what she could to make it right, explaining that Cindy was fond of having multiple men in her bed and that I should understand that Ronnie had been coming here for years and had a history with her.

None of this helped, and actually some of it bothered me more. For as long as I had been with him, Ronnie would disappear for weeks at a time. Now I knew at least sometimes it was to come to this ranch where he would fuck this girl, probably as part of a group.

Finally, she turned and explained, "Look, It's just the Harvest Party babes. It's your first time but this has been going on for years... This is what happens and if Ronnie didn't tell you that, he's just an asshole, but it's nothing to get upset about. Just enjoy."

Her voice was filled with a finality that told me this was a done conversation and I shouldn't expect things to change.

As if to underline her point, we walked past a partially open bedroom door where I could plainly see two girls making out while their three men watched. Behind another door, I heard the unmistakable sound of coitus shared by multiple male and female voices including one of the couples that had traveled here with Ronnie and me. It seemed that everyone at the ranch had been clued in that tonight was going to end this way except me. That didn't make it better.

We walked to her bedroom. (Jerry hadn't followed us.) We talked for awhile, Gilley being patient as I alternatively damned Ronnie and defended him. (Something about the guy just made you want to make excuses for his behavior even when you knew he could be a callous bastard.) Eventually, I stopped being mad and started feeling silly. I could tell I was telling her story she knew all too well. She lived this life too.

Finally, after most of my tears and anger were gone, Gilley excused herself to go to the bathroom. The feeling of being too fucked up hit me and I lay down on her bed for a moment. She came back to the bed, pulled me into a sitting position, unzipped the dress I slide it over my head.

Having been clued into the Harvest Party thing, I expected sex was next. We were both naked and in bed. I was actually fine with this. Gilley was just a great person and even given my little drama I was still buzzed and worked up from hours of snorting coke and smoking dope. Let the games begin.

I think Gilley wasn't sure my head was at after my drama with Ronnie so she didn't make any moves on me, though there was enough going on between us that we both knew there was something there. Instead, we played that timeless seduction game that happens when two people are together and neither is sure what's supposed to come next.

We actually acted like we were going to attempt sleep, slipping under the covers. Whispers about nothing were next, and then the random touch. Next I felt her hand playing lightly on mine. It was all tentative at first, with either party being able to stop it all by simply rolling over or moving away. She was looking for a signal.

I had played this kind of game many times over the years - usually as the shy rabbit to be seduced, but this time I decided that I wanted this and made the move. I reached for her.

We kissed for a while, softly at first, but by the end of five minutes I had my head under the blankets tasting her and worshipping her body with my mouth and tongue. I moved with purpose. I wanted to let her know that this was something I wanted and in fact I wanted it bad. It was the combination of drugs, drama and Ronnie - all stoned horniness mixed with lust and revenge sex.

I drilled my tongue into her, and I found myself doing what I always do when I'm giving head - grinding myself into her leg, which I think we both found exciting. She let herself go, once then again, and after the small scream and heavy breathing, she pulled my head back to hers above the covers.

She kissed me passionately a few times, licking my lips and exploring my mouth with hers - tasting herself in my kisses I'm sure. She rolled me onto my back, told me how pretty I was, and asked me if she could fuck me. I don't remember the exact words I used, but it definitely meant "please."

Instead of moving her head down, which is what I wanted and expected, she moved away and opened a drawer in the nightstand, pulling out a double headed dildo, which shocked me somewhat.

I had never seen a double headed dildo before. I knew they existed but didn't think real people really owned them. They just seemed so silly. This one was long, thick and it was a funny shade of tan.

I was scared more than a bit because I really had no idea what they were used for. I actually thought they were meant or insertion in both the vagina and anus, which didn't sound like fun to me at all.

She slowly inserted one end into herself while I watched, and I admit I found that fascinating as I had never seen anything like it before. She saw my interest and moved closer - making a bit of a show of pushing it into herself slowly. When it was about half way in, she did something I hadn't expected, motioning for me to put the other end into my mouth.

It wasn't something I wanted to do. I found it a little gross especially because I misunderstood how they were used and thought it might have been up her butt - but didn't refuse. I just sat there.

We locked eyes and her look made me submissive. (I was a lot more submissive when I was younger. If people expected it, I did it, which was troublesome but fun.). Despite my mild revulsion, I took it into my mouth, finding it cold and oddly textured. I looked into her eyes and played it like I was giving a guy head, thinking maybe this was fantasy time and she was pretending she was a man.

Finally, I think she realized I had no clue what to do, so she grabbed my head to get my attention saying "I want you to get it good and wet for me honey. Use your spit." I did.

I bobbed up and down on it a few times, her pelvis thrusts putting it deep in my throat to where I choked a bit. She pulled it out of my mouth then - pushing it in once again just briefly to catch my eye and re-affirm who was in control. It was plenty slick with saliva when it slipped from between my lips. She pulled the sheet and blankets down and took my leg and positioned it so I was spread open, then slowly inserted the slick rubber cock into me.

I was disappointed. I wanted her mouth not a dildo. I was never much for sexy toys. I had tried a vibrator a few times and didn't like the feel, and this didn't even tingle.

Then, she began fucking me with it, and found a pleasant surprise. The feel was natural - the movement was needy and erratic and full of lust. It was almost like a man but with a pretty girl staring down at me. The swinging breasts in my face were more than a little disorienting.

You could tell she was enjoying this. In fact, she was enjoying it a lot. When it went so deep in us both that our pelvises actually bumped for the first time I jumped a bit, and she looked down on me like she was in love or something.

As the stroking continued, I have to admit it grew on me as well. Pretty soon I found myself doing the things I liked to do in situations where I was on my back. I hooked my ankles to hers so I could thrust back, and, and eventually wrapped my legs around her completely. In Gilley's case, her wide hips made for a different experience - it made me spread wider and take her more deeply until each thrust ended with a grinding. I felt her pubic hair actually tangling with my own.

After a few minutes, in spite of my initial discomfort, I reached up and I latched onto her breasts with my mouth and kissed and sucked on them until see moved them out of reach- her rhythm increasing with her own desires. (I have always had a thing for breasts, though Gilley's where quite different than my other experiences with mostly younger, smaller women.)

We both moaned loudly and my eyes were tight shut. The big bed creaked with the movement of her thrusts and pretty soon I forgot the whole weirdness of the rubber cock and just got into it. I let myself go.

Her thrusting kept getting more intense. It was like a truck driver grind – all power and force. I occasionally opened my eyes and watching her face. She was all woman - big breasts, wide hips - but looked just like a man fucking with those weird little faces she was making.

When she came, she fell on me, too spent to continue though I was very close. (Again, just like a man.)

So we lay there, and in my mind I chalked up yet one more experience I never thought I'd have. I thought we were done and I might sleep so I curled up and closed my eyes.

I felt the bed shake again.

I was scared to open my eyes, thinking it was Jerry. He had been nothing by cordial to me but I still got uneasy around him. Gilley was his girl and I was concerned about what he might think.

Also, I didn't know if Gilley had even taken the toy out of herself, but knew it wasn't out of the bed as she had not gotten up to put it away. Did you wash them first? I didn't even know. For some reason, this also concerned me. Maybe it was the coke.

I sat with my eyes closed waiting for whatever came next, and what did happen surprised me. A single laugh echoed through the room and a second more delicate one followed. Gilley's was one. The other I couldn't place, but it was decidedly female so I opened my eyes to look.

It was Cindy, sitting on the bed next to us wearing nothing but a smile, which was ear to ear. She looked a little the worse for wear - her hair was wet and matted and she looked like she had just run a marathon, she was slick with sweat and perhaps other things. She looked pleased with herself.

I was speechless about it all really. I was kind of mad at her because I was jealous about Ronnie, but in no place to be a bitch because I was laying in bed with Gilley. I couldn't think of anything else to say, so to start the conversation I simply asked, "How many?"

That brought a round of giggles all around.

She answered seven for the evening. Her smile brightened after that and she said, "So far all of them men." She pulled back the blankets after that, and without even stopping to think I might object, she placed her face between my boobs and started nuzzling me, then her head moved south.

I remember feeling very conflicted then. I had just seen her with my boyfriend - one of those "seven men" - and it made me mad she didn't even think about how I might have felt about that. I hated her...and now here she was about to go down on me when Gilley hadn't and I had wanted it.

Even a good psychiatrist might have trouble unraveling how I felt at that point. I didn't push her away.

Cindy was face down in me with her ass in the air and Gilley took advantage of the position to do to Cindy what she was doing to me.

"You are a mess Cin," I heard Gilley chuckle, "Don't you ever make'em wear condoms?"

By this time, I was enjoying myself. Cindy had a way about her and you could tell she was no stranger to another woman's body. Her hands were under my ass, and she was eating me like a child would eat a watermelon - face down with enthusiasm and the mess be damned.

Gilley crawled up to give me a kiss - a wet sloppy one filled with juices not natural to her mouth or Cindy's cunt. Gilley couldn't get through the kiss without busting up laughing. (I got something I would later learn was called a "snowball." Look it up if you still don't get it.) I was actually more than a little grossed out about it, but her laughter made it a little better.

I was still on my back so Gilley moved her mouth to my breasts, and then after a while straddled my face in a way that let her watch Cindy at work. (An unfortunate position as my nose was about 2 inches from her asshole.) I sat there not knowing what to do with this when Gilley, using the dominant voice again she had used when putting the dildo in my mouth, tweaked my nipple with her fingers and said "Come on babe, lick me a little."

I licked a bit as commanded. She seemed to like it and resettled herself on my mouth, but the position was not comfortable in any way. I did I had been told for perhaps a minute when it got to be just too much and though it broke the mood a bit, I shifted my body so as to roll her off me, simultaneously breaking contact with Cindy's mouth.

I acted embarrassed and said I just really, really had to go to the bathroom - which was actually true since it had been about 4 beers since my last trip. This brought a chuckle from the girls, but they let me go. I got up and left the room, and glanced back to see that Gilley and Cindy had coupled, which I was beginning to see was probably a common occurrence.

I was only in the bathroom for a few minutes, but upon return I was surprised to see our numbers had grown again. Jerry was there standing next to the bed - sans any clothes and stroking himself while watching the girls. They had slid into a comfortable 69 position, which actually looked a bit comical because Gilley - while not a big girl - was so much bigger than her petite sex partner.

I remember that when Jerry looked up and saw me, he actually stopped masturbating and moved to hide his genitals - a rare show of modesty in an evening that had gone far afield of anything I ever imagined. It was almost comical though, as he was completely naked with a strong thick hard on. There was no place to hide it so he simply put his hand over the tip.

I was still naked of course - and had seen in the bathroom mirror that I looked like hell - and didn't quite know what to do with myself. A big part of me wanted to leave, but I didn't even know where my clothes were and actually wasn't at all anxious to see where Ronnie had gotten off to. I made no attempt to cover myself, and by my lack of shock at what I saw it was probably obvious that I had been in that bed already.

So I stood there and as I did I got more confused and embarrassed. The girls were too deep into each other to notice, but Jerry was looking right at me. We sat and stared at each other for a few moments. Finally, Jerry returned to jerking his cock, only this time he had no embarrassment - looking me straight in the eye with a cold stare that went deep into my bones.

I stood and watched the girls and Jerry for a few moments, and then walked over, fell to my knees and took him in my mouth. I've never been sure why I did it; it just seemed like what I needed to do. I hoped that somehow pleasing him might help me stay out of some sort of trouble I could not even quantify.

Jerry let me take him in my mouth, and seemed content for a few minutes while I attempted to please him, but clearly I wasn't working hard enough. Soon enough he was spinning me around and bending me over the bed. He entered me quickly and completely and I found myself gasping. Despite the earlier rubber cock or because of it, I found Jerry's entry to be a bit painful though he didn't seem to care.

Once my place on the edge of the bed was established, Gilley, Cindy, Jerry and I eventually merged into a kind of pile with everyone getting a little of everything. I forgot my troubles with my boyfriend, my fear of Jerry, the source of Cindy's wetness and all the rest and just let it all happen. The range of sensations made me dizzy and I found myself just as dominant at times as the others, holding Cindy in place as she ate my ass or grabbing Jerry's cock when he was fucking me to make sure it hit just the right spot.

It went on until I was completely spent. Finally, I slid off to the side to just watch for a while and wasn't really missed. Jerry was fucking Cindy and Gilley was licking them both from underneath. They seemed comfortable together so I just lay to the side of them.

Somehow I actually nodded off to sleep - a weak end to a weird evening. When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in bed and there was a lot of activity downstairs.

I found my panties from the day before but not the bra, and thought about slipping back into my dress from the night before, but frankly I was a mass of dried bodily fluids. (I somehow suspected that Jerry had come on me once or twice while I slept. I don't know why I think that – but there was just so much on me.)