The Harvest Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped myself in a towel I found in a bathroom and made my way down the bedroom where Ronnie and I had been sleeping to find the bags packed and moved out. Ronnie had put out some clothes. I took a shower before going downstairs and found that some of the people had already departed and my own little tribe was waiting for me to go.

Nothing was said at the time, but we had a serious amount of weed in the car with us, so the journey home was at speed limit and no joints or anything in the car. We didn't talk about what happened at the party other than in terms of it being either hard work or hard partying.

I knew Ronnie had fucked Cindy and maybe others. He pretty much had to know that I'd also slept with Cindy – and Gilly – and Jerry. Probably everyone else in the car had their dirty laundry list of bed partners.

It was like we just pretended it didn't happen. Even Ronnie never mentioned the sex, and he sometimes enjoyed talking about that kind of thing in detail.

A year later, about the same time, Ronnie and some of the crew disappeared for a few days and I always wondered if they had gone back to the ranch. If so, I wondered why he hadn't invited me, because I think in the end I had done everything he wanted.