All Comments on 'The Haunted Cottage of Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I'm not sure about the ghosts, but it was a beautiful little tale!

It was definitely worth the Five Stars I gave it. Thanks so much for a beautiful submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good,as usual.

The author has a knack for this type of story be it from experience or imagination, but congratulations.

I think that in his/her previous incarnation he/she was under the name of "starlight". Check those stories out also, they were super.

In any case, terrific. No gore, no silly pretentions, just good mellow incestuous erotica.

kplusmckplusmcover 12 years ago
great love

one of the best twists yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I missed out

I wish I had a sexy aunt to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Whose bought a house?"

Right off the top my eyes are assaulted. Who's means "who is" or "who has".

"Whose bought a house?" could only express shock that some person named "Whose" has entered the real estate market: "Whose bought a house?" I didn't know he was even looking at properties. Good old Whose. I'm happy for him. We should get Whose a nice housewarming gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nice but better if u can give more attention to finer details.not just an outline.ie: the way janet talks .environment.weather.wish it would longer.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
You cannot help having a big smile on your face as the story ends.

It pleased me a lot, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great little tale of love

brought about by a cottage full of love.....it was meant to be with them so in love with each other...have heard of places like that where you feel at home as soon as you walk in to a place - equally others are also scary....but they found love together and begat a child to seal the deal....loved it - vice is nice but incest is best whether it be you mom your sister your daughter or your aunt there is nothing better....so go for it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great little tale of love

brought about by a cottage full of love.....it was meant to be with them so in love with each other...have heard of places like that where you feel at home as soon as you walk in to a place - equally others are also scary....but they found love together and begat a child to seal the deal....loved it - vice is nice but incest is best whether it be you mom your sister your daughter or your aunt there is nothing better....so go for it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you, thank you!

the best story, i ever read!

truly mesmerizing!

a true blessing!

life should be like this!

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

Excellent and beautifully written a love story from the beyond

Well done

senior80senior80about 4 years ago
Found again

I discovered this story long ago, and then couldn't find it. Glad I stumbled upon it again. Made sure I added it to my Favorites. Very well done. One small glitch, when Janet introduced herself to the neighbor, she used different names.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
Again

I’ve only read two of your stories and it’s another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I can’t wait to read another one. Thank you for the time and effort you’ve put in to give us these beautiful stories, well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous