The Haunted Cottage of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost ejaculating in my pants and looking across as Janet she had her hand between the top of her thighs moving it rhythmically. We were both overcome by the sounds of this ghostly copulating.

The sounds faded away and the cottage was silent, waiting, waiting for something to happen.

Janet suddenly rose looking at me, her eyes dilated, her body tense, and in a voice hoarse with emotion she said, "I've got to...got to..."

She got no further; she turned and fled from the room.

I wanted to run after her, wanted to tell her of my love for her, but I sat on in the living room with my aching, throbbing erection, longing for her.

How long I sat there I've never known, I can only recall leaving the room and making my way to my bedroom. I stopped briefly outside Janet's bedroom door, so desperate for her I almost went in, but again cowardly, fearing rejection, I passed on to my own room.

I undressed and lay on top of the bed naked. My penis was dripping precum and I started to stroke it slowly. I was close to ejaculating but I wanted to make it last, to endure fantasies of Janet as long as possible.

Crazily I told myself that this was my punishment for all the women I'd taken in my lust, to be denied the one woman I wanted above all others. I was so lost in this jumble of thoughts as I masturbated, that I was unaware of the naked white figure until it was standing right beside the bed.

I thought at first it was the ghost of Anthea come to haunt me, but it slowly took on the form of Janet.

She lay on the bed beside me and said, "We have to, you know we have to, we need each other."

She placed her legs over my thigh and I could feel the warm wetness of her genitals. She started to rub them along my thigh as she said, "I loved you, I want you, and I know you want me."

Then she was sitting over me, her genitals sliding along the length of my penis. "Fill me with your love," she whispered, and she guided my penis into her vagina.

Never, never had I experienced anything like it before; her warm wet depths were gripping my length in fierce spasms as if she would suck the whole of me into her, but it wasn't only the physical sensations, there was something else that made this coupling different from all the other I had known.

"So this is making love," I thought.

We had both been driven to the edge and above me, her firm breasts juddering, Janet was crying out, "I'm ready...I'm ready...come in me...come now...I'm going to co...oh my God...my love...my love..."

I took hold of her hips and dragging her down on me I released my sperm into her depths. We both struggled for ever deeper penetration as I flooded her vagina with my cum. Her cries rose to a crescendo as she climaxed and then gradually diminished as she grew calm.

"So good...so good..." she sighed when she ceased moving.

It was then that for the first time I knew the pleasure of satisfying the others needs instead of just my own. I loved her; we belonged together; she was the love of my life.

I did what I had never done before. I drew her up my body until her genitals were over my mouth. They were filled with our love melange, and I licked her. I had never cared for the taste and smell of female genitals but now I experienced the delight of the beloved one together with my own aroma and taste.

At first Janet showed signs of resistance but gradually she succumbed until she put her hands behind my head and held me to her, jerking against my face. Then she orgasmed, shedding more of our juices over my face.

She rolled away from me and we were both breathing heavily, and then -- a foolish fancy perhaps -- the cottage seemed to smile on us and I thought I heard distance voices calling out, "Thank you...thank you..."

* * * * * * * *

We never heard the voices again, and when we told Emily she smiled and said, "They've gone to the place of eternal love."

During the weeks following our first time we constantly made love, and then Janet announced that she was pregnant. Once that would have spelt tragedy for me, but now it was a time of rejoicing. A child, the fruit of our love!

Life moved on, and certain realities emerged. I had no intention of leaving Janet or the cottage and the family consequences were dire, as you can imagine. Janet had to start work at the university and in keeping with many marriages these days I became the house-husband -- the garden-husband as well.

Like most couples our time for making love was curtailed, but to use Emily's phrase we were "at it every opportunity" we "had."

I wonder if we shall fill the cottage with the signs of our love. Well at least we can enjoy trying, and the cottage is very encouraging.

Love does strange things to you, have you noticed?

12