The Haunted Dungeon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped from the bed, surprising the ghosts, surprising myself. Giving myself a pep talk, I decided that I could do this. I could really do this.

Disengaging the lock, I slipped into the hallway. As I passed the single wall sconce, I saw it flare to life. I looked back to see Michelle smiling impishly. "Sorry," she whispered, "but I figured you needed to see."

"Is that how the bed was turned down and the negligee appeared on the bed?"

She nodded. "We can't touch things, but we can move things telekinetically, I think it's called." She paused. "But you liked both surprises, didn't you?"

"Yes, but Michelle..." I stopped outside of the door to Auguste's bedroom.

Michelle beamed as I knocked lightly on the door. From within I could hear arguing, Tony and a lightly accented voice. Tony's voice grew louder as he came to the door. "She's never going to agree to it, so it will be moot. Saffy and I talked about it, and she's not going to budge."

He opened the door and stopped dead. I saw him take in both my presence and Michelle's. "What are you doing here?" he demanded an explanation.

"May I come in? May we come in?" I whispered, almost losing my ability to speak at the forbidding look he gave me.

In response, he stepped back, glaring at Michelle who shrank to follow behind me. A tall, male ghost with reddish-brown hair and green eyes only for Michelle stood by the bed. When we entered, he walked to stand beside Tony.

Michelle dropped to a kneel that I had seen depicted in many ways in photographs and film. "Master," she purred, her eyes downcast respectfully.

The look of yearning that Auguste gave Michelle pierced through any remaining resolve I had of not being possessed. With that acceptance came the acknowledgement that I consented not only to being possessed. I consented to submitting to Tony, at least for tonight, and to having sex with him, as well.

My arousal caused a low buzzing in my ears as I realized that this was what I wanted all along.

"I ask you again, Saffy, what are you doing here?" he interrogated me.

My eyes slanted to Michelle's trusting blue gaze. She mouthed "kneel," and I felt my body slip down in a pose that mimicked hers but without the inherent grace she embodied.

With a deep, shuddering breath, I answered him, surrendering my body for the evening to his, Michelle's, and Auguste's enjoyment, "I am here to submit to you. To consent to being possessed by Michelle. To learn from her and from you how to submit. To enjoy the delights and torments of submission."

"You don't know what you are saying," Tony warned, disgust evident in his expression.

"I know that I want my interest to no longer be academic, to know that I can submit."

"As an exercise? As a practice? A dipping of your toe into the pool of BDSM?" Tony's laugh was scornful.

Each word fell like the lash of a whip on my bare soul. The one time I summon enough courage to act, and I am refused, rejected... "I understand. You don't want me. I'm too inexperienced..."

"No," he choked out swooping down to take my lips in a hard kiss. "I want you; after the dance we shared, you have to realize that. I just don't want you agreeing to Michelle's possession out of some misplaced pretense of wanting to submit."

"Please, Sir," I beseeched Tony, the words falling naturally from my lips. "I wish to submit to you. I submitted to you when I arrived." The reminder of yesterday afternoon caused his eyes to darken.

Tony seemed to want to give me one last out. "This won't be some gentle fairytale loving, Cinderella. I play rough, princess." He gestured at the black leather riding crop that rested sinisterly at the foot of the bed.

My stomach clenched. Of all of the implements associated with BDSM, crops seemed to evoke the most visceral reaction within me. I took a few deep breaths before glancing back up at him, giving him the answer he did not expect, the one he seemed to want to avoid, "I understand, Sir. Please accept my submission as the gift it is intended to be."

"Fine!" he said, throwing his hands in the air. "I consent, then, Auguste. But I'm telling you both, right now: if you hurt her, or cause me to hurt her, I'll tear this house down until only toothpicks remain. Do you understand me?" They seemed shocked by the force of his anger.

Tony turned to me. "And you. You will use safe words if anything is too much. Yellow if you are getting close. Red if you need the scene to stop immediately. For tonight, we will not go to the dungeon. This is Saffron's first time, after all," he reminded the ghosts, his voice softening. "For tonight, the play will be confined to here, in this room. The only implement other than clothing or a body part will be the crop," he dictated grimly.

"I agree to comply with your terms, Sir," I whispered.

I felt a rush of coolness and then one of warmth as Michelle possessed me. It felt different than what I was expecting. Even though Michelle and Tony had explained otherwise, I had in my mind that I would somehow be forced out, that Michelle's personality would completely take over.

That was not the case at all. It was more that Michelle and I were able to communicate and that she was able to guide my movements. I looked up in time to see Tony fuse with Auguste. "You still have the right to refuse to do something I try to have you do," Michelle whispered.

"Stand, pet," Tony's voice spoke. With Michelle's help, I was able to stand more fluidly than I would be able to normally. Michelle, through a series of gentle reminders, managed to get me into the position that Auguste—and Tony—preferred: shoulders back, arms resting behind my back my wrists joined, legs slightly spread.

Tony's hands slid over my skin, caressingly, down my back as he walked around observing me. Then, his hands trailed over my front, palming my breasts, lightly flicking my nipples through the negligee before sliding down lower to test the heat and wetness that professed my molten need for him, for this.

A whimper escaped my lips before I could stop it, mine, not Michelle's. "Such a good girl," Tony crooned. "It's been quite some time before I had a submissive stand before me begging for what I can share with her. For the longest time, I've been too busy to play."

My eyes were mesmerized with the flex of skin over muscle. Tony had removed his shirt and pants to sleep and wore only a pair of black boxer shorts. His erection tented the soft material. "See anything you like?" he teased.

I nodded, unable to speak, my throat and mouth suddenly dry. Somehow, I did not believe this to be a side effect of my merging with Michelle. Possession was really the wrong word, since she did not take me over. Merging was a much more accurate term.

"My sweet Cinderella, welcome to my world," he spoke expansively as he wrapped his strong fingers around the handle of the crop. "Look straight ahead and do not move, no matter what happens."

"Why do I need to look straight—" I started to say but then yelped as I felt the crop smack against my left ass cheek.

"I'm going to give you the most maddening answer possible. Because I said so," he chuckled. "For tonight, you are free to come as you wish. Tomorrow, I will not be so generous."

Another swat of the crop, and I squealed. The sensation was even more intense than I thought it would be. I felt myself growing addicted to its cutting bite.

Thankfully, Michelle managed to ensure my posture and stare. Tony, sensing that I would welcome more, sped up the smacks, and thwacks three through ten fell on my defenseless ass amidst whimpers, sighs, and cries pouring from my lips.

Stepping back from me, Tony ran the crop along the undersides of my breasts, tracing the tender skin there. He paused, as if waiting for an answer to an unspoken question. Michelle knew the answer, and my voice soon responded, "Green, Sir."

"Excellent," Tony grinned like a pleasured satyr. Twice the crop slashed down in my field of vision, once each on each upturned nipple.

A strangled sob erupted from my throat. He paused, momentarily worried. "Green, Sir," I croaked.

"Good, pet. We are only going for a gradual warming tonight," he whispered, his lips breathing only inches away from mine, his warm breath an airy stroke as he slanted his mouth down on mine.

Rationally, I knew this was Auguste kissing Michelle, their chance to touch, to embrace, to love. Part of me really hoped that Tony wanted to kiss me, as well. The kiss deepened, growing more passionate.

My negligee rose as Tony's hand—the one not holding the crop—slipped beneath it and slowly slid the delicate fabric up and over my head. With the same arm, he pulled me into his embrace, his fingers twisting in my hair, forcing my back to arch. In the process, he further exposed my breasts to his sensual torment.

Voracious lips, tongue, and teeth feasted on my breasts. Teeth scraped lightly over my nipples and a mewling moan showcased my approval. Some heretofore wanton sex kitten wrapped one leg around his hips and ground my mound against the cock that speared through the opening in his boxers.

With a clatter, the crop dropped to the floor as he swept me up in his arms. "Fuck it, there will be time enough to play tomorrow. I want to feel your pussy squeeze me, milk me, take me deep within you." With a tenderness that was not betrayed by the raw carnality of his words, Tony placed me in the center of the bed on my back. He stepped back only enough to yank his boxers down revealing the most perfect penis I had ever seen.

With a hunting crouch, he stalked me on the bed, sinuously moving up the mattress until his mouth crashed down on mine again. His teeth nipped at my lips, both upper and lower, and I opened to the welcome invasion of his tongue just as his cock lined up to enter my scorching pussy, weeping with need for him.

"Saffron, my Cinderella, my princess," he whispered, again taking my lips, claiming them as his by right. My body rose to meet his cock, and he plundered my pussy with his heavy length.

I could hold back no longer. Sobbing brokenly, wailing in pleasure, my orgasm overtook me, and I did as he bid, milking him.

But Tony was far from through. Hips pistoning his cock in and out of me, he brought me to the precipice again, and then again a third time, while his mouth devoured mine, learning all of my secrets.

When he at last spurted his seed deep within me, releasing it all with a heavy groan, he wrapped his arms around me, rolling over on his back, resting me along his side.

In the immediate aftermath, Michelle placed a kiss over Tony's heart. "I love you, Auguste, Sir. Thank you to both," she spoke in a voice that shook with emotion. I felt answering tears fill my eyes.

And Auguste added in Tony's voice, "I love you, Michelle. Eternally. Thank you both so much." Soft kisses loved her lips.

I felt myself grow sleepy. Michelle evacuated my body, and I saw Auguste do the same to Tony. "We will leave you two alone tomorrow until you go to the dungeon," Auguste explained. Tony nodded, a lethargic movement that matched my own tiredness.

"Goodnight, you two," I whispered as I curled into Tony's embrace. My last conscious thought was a mental smile when Tony pressed his lips to my forehead.

********

To be continued...

12