The Haunted House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the heat fumes rising from the lava, Jennifer saw something walking towards her across the lava lake. As it got closer, Jennifer could see through running eyes that it was a creature that appeared to be made out of molten rock and it was heading straight towards her. Jennifer turned and tried to run, but the lava seemed to thicken and slowed her, while the huge creature, and it was huge at over ten feet tall closed rapidly on her fleeing form. Massive hands reached out to seize Jennifer and she felt herself being thrown down face first into the lava. The stuff was fantastically hot yet it did not so much as raise a blister on Jennifer as she lay there sprawled in it.

Suddenly a large hand gave Jennifer's ass a whack that made her gasp in pain and then she felt the terrible heat of the creature behind her. It lifted up her nightie to expose her pussy and Jennifer prepared to scream with pain as the molten cock of the creature was thrust into her pussy. The thing was huge and filled her to bursting but again there was only the feeling of immense heat and no burning at all as the lava creature began to fuck Jennifer. Huge molten rock hands grabbed Jennifer hips and pulled her tight onto the cock inside her as the creature grunted and drove itself in and out of her. Jennifer's big tits jiggled back and forth as she half lay, half was suspended in the molten lava while the creature fucked her. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips but as with the other two creatures there was no relief for her desire to cum. In and out the creature drove its huge cock, sending Jennifer's head lolling forward, sometimes below the surface of the lava. Hot liquid filled her mouth but dribbled out without harming her.

After what seemed like at least an hour, the lava monster pulled out of Jennifer and spun her around on her knees in the lava in front of it. Jennifer looked up at the huge head where there was a glow from its eyes, nose and mouth...a darker pulsing red black against the red color of the rest of it. The huge cock of the thing rubbed on Jennifer's lips and it grinned down at her, thrusting forward. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what the thing wanted and Jennifer finally gave in and let the huge member slide between her lips. It was like sucking on a hard piece of molten rock but again there was no burning. The cock throbbed and pulsed in Jennifer's mouth and the creature grabbed the back of her head and began to pull her mouth up and down on its huge shaft. Guttural sounds escaped the creature as it raped Jennifer's mouth harder and faster and deeper, pushing its massive cock in and out. Finally with a roar as if a volcano was erupting, which was not far off the mark, the lava creature shot a fiery load of lava cum into Jennifer's mouth. It poured down her gullet like white fire but left her unharmed. The creature let loose of its hold on her head and Jennifer fell back on her ass in the lava.

More swirling and falling and Jennifer wound up again in the arch room with a mouthful of lava cum to add to the jar. When she spat it in, the whole mass started to bubble and boil before subsiding down to a warm pulsing.

Once more into the breach sobbed Jennifer as she wobbled to the fourth arch marked Ice. She was not sure which was bothering her the most, the horrible fucking she was taking or the fact that she had still not cum.

When she landed this time, Jennifer skidded across the surface of the glacier on her ass for several meters before sliding to a stop. The sun overhead this time was a distant blue pinprick that gave little warmth to the air. ead of her, Jennifer saw a large cave mouth carved into the side of a huge wall of ice. Just inside the mouth of the cave, she saw movement. The thing that emerged was as big as the lava monster and was covered in dense white fur. The thing look pretty much like you would expect an abominable snowman to look if you knew what an abominable snowman looked like. It strode across the ice towards Jennifer and she knew with a sinking heart that she was going to get raped by a Yeti.

With a sigh, Jennifer didn't wait for the thing to grab her, she turned and waited on her hands and knees with her back to the thing, her ass thrust up into the air. Reaching behind she pulled up the teddie and yielded to the inevitable. Perhaps a kinder creature might have taken pity on the near naked woman who knelt their quivering and awaiting her fate, but the Yeti was a demon beast and it needed to fuck. You didn't find too many blonde bimbos out here in the frozen wasteland and it was not going to blow, er miss this chance. The Yeti gave a primeval howl and grabbing Jennifer it buried its cock in her ass with a massive thrust that nearly split the blonde in two. Looking behind her, Jennifer saw that she really should have been split in two as the things cock was a good 16 inches long and six inches in diameter. Jennifer felt totally filled up, but she rather suspected that the teddie again was at work allowing her to take the huge cock without being torn to pieces.

For its part, the Yeti didn't much care about Jennifer's survival. All it wanted was to get its rocks off and it slammed its massive cock in and out of Jennifer with the determination of a near mindless beast. When it came, it threw back its head and howled like the animal it was, shooting its seed deep into Jennifer's pussy. When it released her, it was all Jennifer could do to turn and thrust her mouth down over the massive cock head and suck out a precious mouthful of cum. Then she staggered upright, fell and landed once more back in the archway room. Adding her mouthful to the jar, it cooled it for a moment, frost forming on the sickening mixture before returning to a more jelly like state.

Jennifer half expected the door she had come in to appear and let her out of the room, but there was no sign of an egress and still she had not cum. "I need to cum," so bad she moaned out loud and suddenly the room was very still.

"Do you really want to cum?" said a voice that sounded suspiciously like the painting demon.

"Yes," moaned Jennifer as she rubbed herself in a futile effort to cum.

"Very well," sneered the voice, but remember you asked for it! With that the glow of the room pulsed and ebbed and then as Jennifer lay on the floor, the Clay and Lava monsters appeared in the archways. Looking over, Jennifer saw the Yeti and at the Wind door there was a swirling as if something not quite visible was coming through. "Only in this room can the four elements meet" said the voice. "Only in this one room can they all come together to ravage a cheap slut who begs for them."

"Yes, please," moaned Jennifer as she frantically rubbed herself to no avail. "I need to cum so bad, please fuck me....I want all of you at the same time. Please.....take me, fuck me, use me!"

The four elements surged into the room at Jennifer's slutty invocation of them and all were intent on having another go at the busty whore. Jennifer found herself on her back with the clay demon's huge oozing cock filling up her ass while the Yeti pushed his monster dick into her pussy. Sandwiched between them, her mouth lolling open, she saw the lava demon's big fiery dick gleaming in her face, lava dripping from the hole in the end of it. Jennifer opened her mouth wider to engulf the molten cock that slid easily down her throat and now she had three of the elements fucking her. The hands of wind played across her swaying breasts and Jennifer moaned a gasping moan of pleasure around the lava demon's cock as the pleasure built in her again. Higher and higher the pleasure built as the four elements banged her pussy and ass and mouth and caressed her jugs. After what was surely hours of fucking, Jennifer threw back her head and screamed in a voice that matched the howling of the wind and came

End Of Chapter 10

12