All Comments on 'The Haunted House Ch. 13'

by DeannaTroi

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
chocolatecherrychocolatecherryalmost 18 years ago
*clapping*

lol -- all things considered, i'd have to go with the second ending. great series... i'm kinda sad to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
top rate

well done!!

i thoroughly enjoyed that - i would think that the second ending is the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

i was happy for the 1 st ending. jennifer deserved a break from that house. it's a lot of reading:P

yeah, looking forward for other series of jennifer, starting from the 2nd ending:)

-lw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!

1st ending. Maybe a follow up chapters witht he water deamons and the three women somewhere nice, lol... heck have the girls take em' to a nice lake, and let them live there, fucking all the visitors and such ;)

Mrs.KittyMrs.Kittyalmost 18 years ago
Awesome!!!

I've read every chapter, I loved the whole story! I actually liked both endings, but because I like the darker side of things a little more, I'd have to pick ending two. Did we really think it would be so easy for Jenn to escape a house full of Demons?? I love the twist of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
and so a great series ends

i've read every chapter and loved them all i'd be more then glad to read some stories of what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad but

the paragraphs were too long and hard to read and some of it was just plain disgusting and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellant

This was a great story. i enjoyed every moment of it. I cant pick which ending i like best Keep up the excellant work just love your imagination

looking forward to you next submission.. Once again congratulations on a top story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You got to keep writing!!!

I liked the first ending as the girls deserved freedom BUT I like the second ending as well because the series is so good I don’t want it to stop. The only thing you can do is thrill us by displaying more of your writing talent and imagination whether it be a continuation of this series or a new series. I wish I had those water spirits in my shower!!

touchetouchealmost 18 years ago
Great ending

I have really enjoyed reading this story. It is always entertaining and very arousing. I liked both endings. They each had their own merits. I agree with the person who wished they had a pair of water sprites in their shower. I hope you will continue the story, from either ending. I'll look forward to seeing where you take Jennifer.

Draco62Draco62almost 18 years ago
great story

As someone said they liked the second ending cause they like the dark part I am of the oposite I like the idea that the five (three humans and 2 water sprites) of them get out ok. Although I did dislike the second ending I prefer the first one I am a happy ending sort. Love all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done

But by chapter 9 I was bored,

You did a great job of leading up to the Stature scene But it seemed to lack detail & emotional climax.

p.s. I liked the second ending.

CaniusCaniusover 16 years ago
awesome :)

it was great seeing them give it to the Demons :D Ending one was great because of poor Jennifer but Ending Two would be great to Start book 2 :)

Love your sense of Humor so Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG

ending1 definately, I think this one would sell as a dirty book, great story, good action, and a possible sequal... i give it 2 HUGE Thumbs UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

wow! i read the whole series and found it wonderful! you have a talent for taking a bad situation making it worse but in the end i can't help laughing @ the sick humor. ending 2 was the one i liked. you almost find yourself screaming with her in frustration & despair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed reading this series. As well as being arousing and more than slightly twisted, there were elements of undeniable humour in there which made it all the more readable. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ending

I really liked your story. Truth be told, in a way, I liked the 2nd ending better. The first one just seemed too easy, although it was good too. But in accordance with theme and all, I believe it wouldn't be a great horror-non-human-erotic tale if she didn't ended up being a slave for the rest of eternity. Thanks for the reading. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked the first ending better...

To tell you the truth, I kept coming back just to see what was going to happen next. I loved all the chapters. Thanks so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1st Ending

I like how she mentions since they have the key they can come back anytime to have some fun

Lord_DarkseidLord_Darkseidover 13 years ago

This entire series was truly well written and very entertaining. I think that the second ending is the correct way to end it. Thank you for writing an enjoyable story for all of us that root for the monsters and demons to get the girls instead of getting killed off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1st ending

I love the idea of them coming back to the house for some more fun later. (and living together).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Neither

Honestly I didnt like either of the endings. I loved the story in general though. I thought the water sprites would reveal they were true demons and drag the girls back inside and steal the key. That would have been a better ending to me but given the choices I'd chose the first because the second ending was like a big elaborate plan that didnt make a lot of sense when you think of some of the other stuff. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Happy ending better

gfsje lsaiolsedfis fuaesdilfhaeds. oh thats just me cleaning the jizz off my keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't decide, both are good.

After all that work they went through to get out, I think it would be better to end on a happy note.

Though the second seemed like a crazed twist, it wouldn't be far from the truth for it to happen. I can see why you couldn't decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More. Just more. Describe more of the other rooms. A music one, a painter's one, a BDSM room. You can even have rooms for all of the holiday people (i.e. Santa or the Easter Bunny and a demon cupid wouldn't be a bad idea either.) The second ending is best btw because I want the story to continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved the first ending better the second one just leaves you open for a second story... Also this story kept me up all night because i couldnt put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First endings best!!

I like the first ending cuz it ended happy unlike the second witch ended bad fa the poor girl i say first endings best

lynnakimanalynnakimanaalmost 11 years ago

Definitely ending two! thouroughly enjoyed the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You should think about adding an extension to the second ending. It seems like a good idea starter. As for avid readers like me, I would totally love reading more about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1st ending

I definitely preferred the 1st ending. It offers tons of options with the three coming back for more fun or seeing what kind of fun they can have together outside the house. If nothing else they can bring friends back and do whatever with them all. hope to read more of your great stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing story!

It was a great story. I prefer love above lust and therefore go for ending 1 as the best.

Btw, why not perfect it (like taking spelling mistakes out and all) and self publish the story? I bet it would sell great ;)

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396over 8 years ago
Great story!!!!

Both endings leave room for more !!! I personally loved the story and would love to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot story!!!!!

It was a very erotic story and I prefer the first final

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Awesome story im glad I found it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending #1

I wanted Jen to have a happy ending and spending the rest of her days in a quiet cabin by the lake with two hot chicks and two lovely water spirits (that's how imagined the epilogue) seemed like a good way to go. Besides I prefer happy endings.

LoonytuneLoonytuneover 6 years ago
The first ending

I preferred the first end especially with Jennifer saying they could come back when they want a great series of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I prefer the 1st ending

Jennifer, Samantha and Reanne needed a break from all that so yesss I like the first ending! Plus they can live together quietly with Hlar and Hlox joining them XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deana i want to have sex with you

You must be sexy slut. I want to have all your holes😍

-Rahman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second Ending

Both are great but I love the second ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is their a sequel

Is their more time come

shy1oneshy1oneover 3 years ago

Love love love this series. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good, but the second ending was forced and sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to chapter 8?

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 1 year ago

It was brilliantly written and would like second ending and a sequel to follow and see if they have babies from all the demons inside the house. xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous