The Haunted House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louder bitch, she ordered the duplicate. "Convince me you want my cock!"

"Yes, please I want to feel your cock inside me," begged the duplicate Jennifer. "I want you to shove that big hard thing in my pussy and fuck me good!"

"Well if that is really what you want...." Jennifer trailed off and Jennifer impaled her duplicate with a mighty thrust. Her duplicate gave a great cry of pain and pleasure as she felt the cock sink deep into her ass. For the next while the room fairly vibrated with the sounds of the two duplicates being fucked hard by the two humans. The fake cock rubbing on her clit made the dildo almost real to Jennifer as she pounded her meat into herself and when she came, she could have almost sword that the dildo shot a load of cum into her duplicate while on the bed Samantha drove both her and her own duplicate to a resounding orgasm.

As the two duplicates lay there trembling, the two humans pulled their strap on dicks out of them and gave each other a tag like wrestlers and switched partners.

"No!!!!!!!!!!" wailed the duplicate Samantha as Jennifer sunk her cock into her pussy and began to rape her with everything she had. It took several more tags before finally the two duplicates lay totally catatonic. Feeling well pleased with themselves, Jennifer and Samantha strolled back through the mirror.

When the two women walked into the library, the Archivist was waiting for them with a smug look on his face. After the worm and the statue, he was probably the most powerful of the demons and possibly the smartest of the lot.

"Greetings ladies," he said when the saw them. "I have been following the carnage you have been wreaking among my fellow demons, but I am afraid your reign of terror ends here and now. My powers work only while human mouths are wrapped around my cock and both of you cannot do that at the same time. At best, one of you can try and exhaust me but which one? The other will not have fulfilled the requirements of the spell and so only one of you can be freed. Which one will it be?"

"We thought about that on the way down here," said Jennifer." Which is why we brought this with us. At that she reached out into the hall and tugged something inside. The Archivist game a scream as he saw the mirror. Before he could do anything, his reflection was caught in the glassy surface and out stepped his mirror duplicate. Where the original wore a black robe and had an ivory colored cock, the duplicate wore a white robe and had a gleaming black dick. In a flash, the two women were on their knees and had their mouth wrapped around the two Archivists, trapping the demons. The library faded and dimmed and a new scene slowly faded in.

Jennifer and Samantha found themselves standing together in what looked to be a town square of a town a couple of hundred years in the past. Both women were dressed in the slutty "witch" costumes that Jennifer had started out in and they looked around in confusion wondering what to do. Suddenly, a woman appear around the side of one of the buildings and ran towards them. The woman had long blazing red hair in contrast to Jennifer's blonde locks and Samantha's dark tresses. She was, however, dressed in an exact duplicate of their costume.

"Thank the goddess you have finally arrived!" she panted. Jennifer and Samantha stared at her in puzzlement. Samantha suddenly gave a gasp as she recognized the newcomer.

"You! You were the librarian in the time when I was trapped in the house. It was you who told me about the recipe and then you disappeared."

"Yes," agreed the red headed woman. "My name is Reanne. When you built your house, it was actually over the ruins of the house that I built. I had unwittingly built my house on a location where the barrier between reality and the netherworld was very weak. In my experiments with witchcraft I made that barrier even weaker and allowed the demons access to my house and to my body. I spent many years in that house being raped by them until I learned the secret necessary to free myself. I had been in the house too long, however, and in the battle to free myself the house was destroyed and my spirit was scattered on the winds. Only when you rebuilt the house Samantha did the ties that bind me to this world pull me back. I reasoned that if I could help you escape, it would also free me, but when your recipe was flawed it only displaced me from reality again for another hundred years. I have survived living in the books in the library, going from story to story so that the demons could never find me. Now that the cycle is repeating itself again with Jennifer, I have another chance along with you to escape the demons once and for all. If you two escape, I think I can ride the 'wave' as it were out of my prison.

"I think you are going to need some of the recipe if you are going to escape," said Jennifer. Without knowing how she did it or even how she knew she could do it, Jennifer concentrated and a glass of the bubbling recipe appeared in her hand. To it, she added the third black daisy petal that she had picked. Until this instant, she had no inkling of why she had taken the third petal. One had been for herself and one for Samantha, but the reason for taking the third had been a secret even to herself. Some force was obviously at work her at the subconscious level. Perhaps a force beyond that of the demons, but the nature of that force was a mystery for another time. Jennifer handed the bubbling glass of cum to the red haired Reanne and the woman made a face and then opened her mouth and downed the nauseating drink.

"So what happens now then?" asked Jennifer.

"Them!" cried Reanne and pointed to the things shambling around the corner of the building.

"What are they?" gasped Jennifer in horror.

"Zombies," replied the red haired witch. " This is one of the books in the library and not a very good one I am afraid. It is the story about the settlers in a town who one by one are killed and turned into zombies. The only people left alive in the town now are the three of us."

"Let's run for it then!" shouted Samantha and the three of then broke into a run. They had not gone ten steps, however, when a net dropped down on top of them from one of the buildings. Tangled in its cords, the three women watched in terror as the zombies shambled towards them.

"Yuck, that one just had an arm fall off" said Jennifer as the creatures reached the trapped women. The women were pulled free of the net and each held by several of the monstrosities. The things wanted to make Jennifer vomit. They stunk like something dead (go figure) with bits of rotting flesh flaking off and now and then a larger chunk like an arm or a leg. Jennifer shivered as one of the things walked up to her as she struggled and she thought this was the end. What would happen if she died in this dream? Would she die in reality too? The creature reached for her with talloned hands and then to her shock, instead of strangling her it seized the front of her dress and ripped it from her body with one yank, leaving her clad in only her panties, high black heels and hat. The thing leered at her bare breasts and began to fondle them with decaying fingers.

"Oh no," moaned Jennifer. "These things aren't going to kill us. hey are going to rape us!"

"I did say it wasn't a very good book didn't I? said Reanne as she and Samantha both had their dresses ripped from them exposing their bouncing boobs. Jennifer couldn't help but notice how large and soft looking Reanne's breasts were but then thoughts of the other woman were driven from her mind as she felt her panties being pulled down and a zombie fingering her pussy from behind. Hands then forced her to kneel and suddenly there was a green looking zombie cock waving in her face.

"Suck cock!" ordered the zombie in front of her in the mangled voice of a dead man and it rubbed its member against Jennifer's soft lips. "No fucking way" thought Jennifer as she gazed at the horrible looking monster cock oozing fluids. Suddenly Jennifer felt her nipples pinched hard and reflexively she opened her mouth to cry out...and in went the zombie cock.

"Good bitch," murmured the zombie as it began to thrust its cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth, raping her face hard. Jennifer gagged both at the smell of the thing and the huge cock that was sliding deep into her throat. >From the corner of her eyes she could see Samantha and Reanne kneeling on either side of her being similarly treated to a face fucking by zombie cocks. After several minutes of this, the zombies pulled their cocks out and there were three nearly simultaneous "splat" sounds as three zombie cock loads of cum hit three human faces.

Before Jennifer could recover much, she felt hands lifting her up. When she looked about, her eyes widened in fear. Three of the zombies were lying on the ground stroking their hard cocks and the hands were lowering the three women down onto the waiting cocks. Helpless, Jennifer felt the cock rubbing on her ass and then it slipped inside and impaled her as she was settled in place. The zombie under her grabbed her tits and held her down to prevent her escaping s another zombie loomed over her and crawled on top of her then spread her legs wide and slipped its cock into her pussy. Each of the three human women was now sandwiched between a pair of zombie dicks and soon a third zombie appeared at their heads to jam its cock into their gaping mouths.

The recipe that had given the women their super human hornyness and sexual capacity seemed to have totally worn off though perhaps that was because their real bodies were back in the library. In any case Jennifer found herself being triple fucked by three very large green zombie dicks. The only thing that kept her sane through the ordeal was the thought that if she could somehow endure this, she would be one step closer to escaping. She clung to that thought with all her might as the three creatures banged her for what seemed like an hour before emptying their foul loads into her mouth, pussy and ass. From the sounds of the moaning, her two friends were getting a similar treatment. After the first trio of undead had their way with her body, they were quickly replaced by three more and then three more and then three more until Jennifer lost count of how many times she had been fucked by zombie cocks. In fact, the zombies were still all busy fucking their three human sex toys when the sun came up. The zombie currently on top of Jennifer and fucking her pussy dissolved right before her eyes just as it shot its load of zombie cum into her pussy. A few seconds later, the three women blinked and sat up. They were naked, covered in zombie cum, but still alive!

The town started to fade and then Jennifer and Samantha found themselves back in the library and in that instant their mouths were filled with the cum of the two Archivists, both of whom promptly collapsed into robed heaps on the floor. The two women knelt there gasping and swallowing cum then looked around the room for Reanne but saw no sign of her.

"Do you think she was real?" asked Jennifer, "or was she just part of the dream along with her story?"

"I don't know," admitted Samantha, "but perhaps we will find out before the night is over. I am wondering though if we will make it. I think the recipe has worn off. I feel about normal and we still have the two most powerful demons left to deal with."

"Yeah, I am starting to feel a bit wasted too," agreed Jennifer, "but we don't have any choice. Either we give up and remain prisoners for another year at least or we press on and try to blow the last two mother fuckers out of the water!"

"Blow is likely to be an accurate verb choice," commented Samantha as her tongue flicked out lick a drop of cum from her lips. "Ok, I think the statue is first, but how do we take him down? He is one mean son of a bitch of a demon."

"Overload," replied Jennifer. "That is essentially what is getting these other demons. We get them so excited and make them cum so much they shut down. What do you think Mr. Ed would say to two Lady Godiva's wanting to go for a ride?"

Samantha rolled her eyes. "I imagine the bastard wouldn't be able to resist the temptation, especially on Halloween."

"I suspect it might require a visit to the town square," warned Jennifer.

Samantha swallowed hard. "That was the one thing I managed to avoid my first time around. I am not sure that I can go through with it now, even with so much on the line."

"Yes you can," encouraged Jennifer. "Just think of it as one more big cock you have to suck and fuck. Once you get past the fact that it is half horse, it is no worse than getting fucked by all the other weird things we have done tonight."

"Ok," agreed Samantha, "I will give it a try."

A few minutes later the two women strolled naked out into the garden and down the moonlit path past the swaying trees to the clearing with the statue.

"Yoo hoo, Mr. Horse Statue, we have both come to go for a ride with you."

There was silence for a long moment and then the gravelly voice of the statue spoke to them. "Go away ladies. I have finally decided the worm is right and that you are too dangerous tonight."

"Oooo, the big bad demon is scared of two human females," taunted Jennifer. "Let me sweeten the pot a bit then Mr. Horse Statue. Not only will we both go for a ride with you, but you can mount us both in the town square. Our pussies are real wet and we need your big centaur cock so bad!" With hat, Jennifer slipped a finger into her pussy and then held it up to show the juices on it before sliding it into her mouth and making a production of sucking it clean.

That was too much provocation for the demon to take. It reared up and came towards them with red demon glow lighting up its eyes. "Mount up ladies. The best defense is a good offense I always said. To hell with the worm, you two are going down tonight...down on me that is!" Jennifer and Samantha scrambled aboard and with a fiery snort, the demon horse took one step and cleared the fence and galloped for the town. Jennifer hung on to the neck of the horse while behind her, Samantha wrapped her hands about Jennifer's tits to keep her place.

Jennifer was not sure what time it was as they galloped through Palmerville. They had started fucking the demons at Midnight and in subjective time it had seemed like they had been fucking for ten or twelve hours, but there was still no trace of dawn in the sky, so how much objective time had passed was anyone's guess. People were still up, however, from the excited cries as the two naked women were spotted riding through the town. Jennifer giggled and waved her arms at those she saw, gesturing for them to follow.

"Oh my God Jennifer, what are you doing? Stop that. i don't want anyone to see me being mounted by this beast!" protested Samantha.

"In for a penny, in for a pound Samantha," shouted Jennifer. "We need all the help we can get to push this thing into overload and I know it likes the idea of us being watched as he fucks us." When they reached the town square, the two nude women slid off the horse who pawed the pavement and regarded them with lustful malice. Its body shimmered and became the centaur, half human, half horse.

"I want the dark haired bitch first," it growled. "You evaded me last time. Even when you escaped, you never let me have you since the spell only said that you had to fuck those that had already fucked you. Now you will spread your legs and finally submit to me!"

Trembling, Samantha nodded and leaned against the light post and spread her legs. With a laugh that sounded like a horse neighing, the centaur reared up and began to rub its dripping cock over her back and legs. Then with another crude laugh, the centaur took one of Samantha's breasts in each hand and using them to hold on to her, it slid its huge rod home into the dark haired woman. The centaur tossed back its head and laughed louder when Samantha squealed at the size of the cock inside her.

"Ssssh, it will be alright," murmured Jennifer as she walked around in front of Samantha and kissed her lightly on the lips as the centaur started to thrust in and out of the raven haired witch. Jennifer wiped the other woman's tears away and continued to kiss her on the lips to try and distract Samantha from what was happening to her. In and out the demon plunged and Jennifer kissed her way down Samantha's body, stopping at her heaving breasts to lick and suckle on them. Both women were aware they now had a sizable audience of people who watched in awe as the centaur plunged and bucked, driving its dick deep into the pussy of the dark haired woman while the blonde sucked on her ample tits. After a while Jennifer kissed her way lower and began to lick both at Samantha's clit and the huge demon cock that was sliding in and out of Samantha. For her part, Samantha clung to the light standard and felt the beast stroking in and out of her and felt her pleasure mounting towards yet another orgasm. Jennifer was right she thought as fireworks started to go off in her head...it is just one more huge cock. Samantha threw her head back and screamed her pleasure to the watching crowd and came even as she felt the thing pump its load into her pussy.

There was applause from the watchers as the centaur pulled out of Samantha and stood there still vibrant and snorting. Jennifer also thought the best defense was a good offense and moved to the attack as the audience watched in stunned disbelief. They saw the stacked blonde slide under the centaur and gobble its dripping cock into her mouth like it was a big candy cane. Sucking sounds filled the town square as Jennifer wrapped her lips about the huge schlong and put everything she had into blowing the mythical creature. She could taste Samantha's pussy juices on the cock as she ran her tongue lovingly up and down the shaft. Jennifer wrapped her big boobs about the red hot shaft and let it slide between them as her lips continued to work on the demon cock.

"Jeez, look at the slut suck that thing!" said a voice in the crowd. "Look she really seems to be enjoying it!"

"She seems to love that big cock alright," replied another voice. "What is that thing? A unicorn?"

"Nah, unicorns look like horses except they got a big horn in the center of their heads."

"That thing is huge, but it ain't no horn it is fucking her with," laughed another voice. "I think that is a centaur. Half human, half horse and it doesn't take a fucking genius to see which half that cock is from."

Jennifer tossed her hair back out of her face and ignored the crowd as she concentrated on making the centaur cum again. Suddenly Samantha was there beside her and the two of them took turns sucking on the huge cock and jerking the slick flesh with their hands until suddenly a geyser of cum erupted from the dick and covered them in a white sticky shower. The centaur was reeling, but still standing and Jennifer knew what she had to do to finish it off. She turned and knelt under the centaur, raising her ass high into the air so it rubbed on the big thick meat of the creature.

"Ok fella, now fuck my ass!" Jennifer cried and tried not to think of how huge that cock was and whether or not it would split her in two. They were in an all or nothing game now and there was no turning back. Jennifer felt the centaur begin to push itself against her ass and slowly with tremendous pressure, it forced its cock head into her ass and then with a powerful thrust the rest of the huge dick slid into Jennifer. Jennifer started to thrust her hips back into the beast, her tits bouncing up and down as she rode the huge horse dick. In and out the centaur ploughed a furrow in her ass as it fucked her and finally with a loud neigh from the centaur and a loud moan from Jennifer they both came. Jennifer felt a scalding load of cum pour into her and then trickle down her legs as she knelt there. The centaur finally pulled out of her and stood swaying for a few seconds from leg to leg like it was drunk. Finally, it just toppled over on its side and lay still.