The Haunted House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha hauled Jennifer to her feet and kissed her hard on the lips. "Oh honey, you were great!" she cried and rubbed her tits against Jennifer's boobs. The crowd roared with approval. Then before anyone could stop them, the two naked women scurried away back towards the house and their final showdown.

The front room was dark when the two women reached the house and slipped inside. When they turned on the light, however, they found the huge worm waiting for them.

"It is just you and us now worm," said Jennifer as she suddenly felt light headed and had to grab hold of the doorframe to keep from toppling over.

"Yes," said the worm, "and you two are both nearly out on your feet." A good general knows how to lead from behind. Those other fools have softened you up, and now I will finish you."

"Big talk worm," retorted Samantha. "We got you outnumbered and surrounded!"

"Hmmm, an interesting choice of words, replied the worm with what would have been a grin or a leer if a worm could do either. "Did you know that worms can reproduce asexually?"

"Huh?" asked Samantha and then she saw the worm convulse and she understood all too well what it meant. The worm suddenly split into two smaller worms and then each half grew nearly as large as the original in a blink of an eye. Then those two worms split into four and then eight and then sixteen. As the two women watched in disbelief the worms surged forward and surrounded the two women and began to close in on them.

"Perhaps you could have handled one of us," laughed the worm, "but you don't have a chance against sixteen of us." We will fuck you unconscious and then when you wake up in the morning, you will realize the futility of trying to escape and the dread of spending another year with us. Another year of entertaining us with your slutty bodies every night."

With that the worms leapt and fell on the two women pinning them to the ground and soon all that could be seen was a wild trashing of naked limbs as the two women were buried under a writhing mass of giant worms. Cocks slid into their mouths, asses and pussies and began to fuck them harder than they had been fucked by anything in the house. Cocks were pushed into their hands and the two women were forced to jerk them off at the same time as all their holes were raped over and over again. Sometimes the worms would force two cocks into a mouth or a pussy and laugh as they watched the women scream.

Jennifer was close to blacking out as her body could not take much more and the worms showed little sign of overloading. Jennifer saw Samantha gasping for breath as two of the worms rammed cocks into her mouth and down her throat at the same time.

"You are going to lose humans," sneered one of the worms as it shot yet another load of cum onto Jennifer's tits.

"Not if I can help it," said a new voice suddenly from the doorway. Jennifer looked up blearily to see the red headed Reanne standing there dressed only in a filmy negligee. The woman stepped into the room and let her negligee drop to the floor and then throw herself at the pile of worms. The arrival of a fresh body started to turn the tide and helped revive both Jennifer and Samantha. One by one the worms began to convulse and stiffen until there was only one left. The three women closed on it like hungry wolves, each taking a cock into their mouths so that the worm was getting three simultaneous blowjobs from the three women. The blonde, the brunette and the redhead looked like they were having a race to see who could make the worm cum first as they each sucked on the hard cocks in their mouths. It was a photo finish and no one bothered to check the film as the three cocks spurted their sticky wads into the three mouths at nearly the same instant. The triple climax was more than the worm could take and it started to thrash and jerk about.

"Stop, please!" it begged them and tried to crawl away, but Reanne grabbed it and held it from escaping.

"We will let you go under one condition worm. Either you agree or we continue to fuck you until there is nothing left of you."

"Yes, yes" whimpered the worm. "Anything you want is yours!"

"We want the KEY" demanded Reanne. When the other two women looked at her blankly, she explained. The master KEY to the house. If we have possession of that, we can lock the door behind us when we leave and no one else will be drawn into this place and be forced to service these demons.

"Not the KEY," moaned the worm as it writhed and struggled to get away. In response, Reanne grabbed one of its cocks and began to stroke it.

"Yes, the KEY, or I will keep stroking you until you cum and I doubt you can survive another orgasm!" Finally, the worm capitulated and regurgitated up a large black skeleton key.

"Yuck," said Jennifer as she picked up the thing and wiped it as best she could on the rug.

"Such a nice worm. You deserve a reward," murmured Reanne and she bent her head and sucked the cock she had been stroking into her mouth and with a few deft licks drove the demon to a climax. It screamed and fell still.

"Is that it? Have we won?" demanded Jennifer. "Are they all dead?"

"I don't know if demons can die," said Reanne getting up and swiping at a gob of cum on her red locks. "But with the key, we can leave and lock this hell hole behind us. No one can get in our out as long as we have the KEY."

"Let's get out of here then," cried Samantha and the three women hurriedly found some clothes and made their way to the front door. It opened without resistance and they saw the sun just starting to rise above the horizon. It was the most beautiful sunrise any of them had ever seen.

"Wait a second. I forgot something," cried Jennifer and she ran back up the stairs. She returned a few seconds later, putting something into her purse.

"What was that?" asked Samantha curiously.

"Two bottles of water, giggled Jennifer. "I thought maybe the three of us could find a nice quiet place to live together and that it would be even more fun if we had some company in the shower!"

"Good idea," asserted Samantha.

Just as the sun struck the doorway to the house, Jennifer kissed Samantha on the lips and Reanne leaned in to embrace the other two women. Then the three women turned and walked away from the house down the front sidewalk.

"You know," commented Jennifer as they reached her car and got in. "If we have the KEY, we could come back any time we wanted for a visit!"

The End 1

I couldn't make up my mind on how I wanted the story to end, so I wrote two endings. Here is the second one. Let me know which one you like best.

"Is that it?" Have we won?" demanded Jennifer. "Are they all dead?"

"I don't know if demons can die, said Reanne getting up and swiping at a gob of cum on her red locks. "But with the key, we can leave and lock this hell hole behind us. No one can enter or leave the house without the KEY."

"Let's get out of her then, cried Samantha and the three women hurriedly found some clothes and made their way to the front door. It opened without resistance and they saw the sun just starting to rise above the horizon. It was the most beautiful sunrise any of them had ever seen.

"Wait a second. I forgot something," cried Jennifer and she ran back up the stairs. She returned a few seconds later, putting something into her purse.

"What was that?" asked Samantha curiously.

"Two bottles of water, giggled Jennifer. I thought maybe the three of us could find a nice quiet place to live together and that it would be even more fun if we had some company in the shower!"

"Good idea," agree Samantha. "I think the three of us should always stay together!"

Just as the sun struck the doorway to the house, Jennifer kissed Samantha on the lips and Reanne leaned in to embrace the other two women. Breaking the kiss reluctantly, Jennifer turned and started to step out the doorway to freedom. She felt her hands being grabbed and looked back to see Reanne holding one hand and Samantha the other, preventing her from going out the door.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Jennifer cajoled. "We can play later."

"I am afraid you are not going anywhere," laughed Samantha and suddenly her beautiful distorted into a horrible leer that had more than a touch of demon to it.

"W...what do you mean?" asked a puzzled Jennifer, looking over to Reanne who was also smirking at her.

"Well you see," said Samantha. "Neither Reanne or I really ever escaped from the house. We were unable to get free and after spending years getting fucked by the demons we decided to join them. We even decided that we wanted to rule the demons, but the worm and the statue were too powerful to be overthrown as long as they had the KEY. So, we hit on a plan to lure another woman to this house. We needed a big boobed whore who was good looking enough to distract the demons and you certainly did that with your cock sucking mouth and your wide open pussy Jennifer. Now that we have the KEY, we are in control of the house and call all the shots."

Jennifer gazed at her two friends in horror and tried to pull free from their grip. "No, please let me go!" she begged.

The other two women just laughed at her protests. "Oh no Jennifer, you are going to be the fuck toy for us and the house for eternity!" Samantha and Reanne tugged on Jennifer's arms and drew her back into the house. Jennifer stumbled and fell to her knees in the front hall. Behind her she heard the front door close and lock itself with a snick. Around her, Jennifer could sense the demons starting to revive. She knew they could sense her presence in the house and could tell that were looking forward to the night falling so they could enjoy and torment her in a thousand new ways.

Jennifer started to scream.

The End 2