All Comments on 'The Healer Pt. 09'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 5 years ago
Oh come on!!

No fair! You can't leave it on such a cliff hanger AfterDusk. Also I check daily to see the new chapters

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Ughhhh the feels!!!

ITS GOING DOWN! I had a feeling coral would get kidnapped and such during this process. And honestly FAQ that one cousin who likes to be a cheeky bastard towards women. I honestly had to stop and listen to some music while reading this chapter because the way they treat the women is disgusting, my heart bled when the girl said "but...the pain" I legit couldn't eat the rest of my bagel! And it was a good bagel!! I literally hope the centaurs doing the attacks get killed.

Keep up the awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prince Callen

With the women looking at Quell in terror and the older lady saying nothing could be done it almost sounds like Callen is behind the abductions; and then with Coral being taken from within the "safety" of the castle?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dang it!

That cliff hanger, the suspense! I think I just died, had to resurrect myself to add a comment for the first time, ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PRONTO TONTO!

The next chapter needs to be very quick if possible I am on the edge of my seat.xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES