All Comments on 'The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 02'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love this series

I absolutely love it.. The characters are intriguing, the sex amazing, and the story keeps me coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

this is a home run , can`t wait to see where you take this , thx for the effort , nathan

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 13 years ago
Hot and sensual

A fitting episode to follow the first chapter of this erotic epic. Yes, I cannot see you leaving these characters alone for to long as they make for wildly, wicked stories. I do approve and another 5 stars for the author(s)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
EXCELLENT PART TWO

Jerry in Washington state, USA - Jack, Josephine ... very well written continuation of the "healing" story. I felt the scene of the bait and switch with Holli and Tiffany was especially well done. I chuckled with glee at the unfaithful husbands setting themselves up in their macho talk with Adam. I enjoyed the Adam / Tiffany sex in the ladies room, but I would have preferred a more loving, intimate setting, because I felt they both needed more than just raw sex, they needed to connect lovingly also. Maybe that'll happen in future chapters. I loved Adam going to Jocelyn's sister Jessica for advise on this. I look forward to Adam's sexual unions with the other ladies. I'm also curious as to what the final chapter will contain.

ronboy69ronboy69about 13 years ago
Great

can't wait for adam to have them all. There husbands didn't say anything about protection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
Thank you both!

Many thanks to you two wizards of erotica for the first two parts of what I hope will be a very large bushel basket full of Chapters. 'Very good' seems so lame for a story line like this one. So instead I'll just beg you to keep the chapters cumming...um, coming! This should get a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More More More

With this story line you have me captivated and I see so many possibilities. Please hurry with the next chapter I can't wait to see where you go next.

ronboy69ronboy69about 13 years ago
MORE SOON

Adam needs to take them all. Maybe make them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Please do at least two more chapters. The hottest story I have read in the last twenty or so hours of reading. Have him interact with all of them and maybe Jessica (see if his moral code will allow that), I am not as principled as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Trent and the boys deserved Tiffany's revenge. Can Adam lead Holli to a heterosexual life? Can they be a couple? Does Adam get all 6 girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story.

It's so hot. Please keep going. I love these characters.

jurasickjurasickabout 3 years ago

One of the "unfortunate" benefits of this series left unfinished, so to speak, is that it allows my imagination to run riot at various incomplete possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent character development

Excellent character development is a highlight of chapter two of this outstanding story. The excellent plot is has an atmosphere of love and romance that make for an unforgettable reading experience. Five stars.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy692 days ago

Very much like the refreshing perspective, although still objecting to the denouncing of 'sluts' in the former chapter. I am, as i think all men should be, a feminist by principle. Most men are much sluttier than most women, yet they're seldom denounced as sluts. I'm protesting that phenomenon. Ben, Trent and what's his name are sluts. Their wives are merely going for one single, carefully selected and vetted, side fuck. Which is considerate, merited, and in this case evidently morally acceptable. The men however are repeat offenders of exposing their spouse to STDs. That fact in itself potentially leads to the charge of manslaughter or wilfull death. It is more serious for sure than their infidelity in itself, since, if they had been honest about it anyway, would not necessarily have betrayed their love (no love affairs were mentioned). Anyway, the women having agency lifts the story above centuries of male protagonist tradition. Liberating, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous