All Comments on 'The Heart Wants'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

I like the characters. The dialog was clear and colloquial. Pleasant boy meets girl, cheats on wife and impregnated his lover. I suppose since the wife cheated first this qualifies as romance ,lol.

Not as much drama as what I find over in LW (loving wives).

Thanks for the story darkoverlord6.😏

AMerryman

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Adult fairy tale

Loved it!

5* Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story

But white haired young women are a bit creepy to me.

They like have a gene or six missing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Good story. I liked the flow of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mixed feelings about this

This is nice romance, but I find it hard to overlook the cheating. She was prepared to sleep with a married man, indeed encouraged him. She later seems to criticise his wife for her (admittedly prior) cheating. But she did not know that his wife had cheated when she first slept with him. They were both quick to cheat, and then justify themselves after she got pregnant. Not nice behaviour.

Another thing, there was no need for their children to cool things. Relations between them would not be incest as they are not blood relatives. Also they met first, rather unfair on them I thought.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 4 years ago
5☆

I missed the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a Favorite

Hard to classify this as romance, when it is about an affair that leads to a bastard pregnancy. If it is based on a true story that makes me sad. I like your other romance stories much more.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Where

Where is the info about his divorce and why did he not divorce his wife when he found out about her affair.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No story here, just a lot of rutting. Doesn't rate a 1

Doesn't rate a 1, No story, just rutting!

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This had to be the very first story D.O. ever wrote...numerous grammar and spelling errors...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Right from the start the Olivia character was man-hunting, whorish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CERTAINLY NOT ROMANCE, JUST CHEATING SKANKS, A LW STORY

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a fan of this story.

Olivia is a home wrecker. She deliberately sought to end Rob's marriage; risked harming Rob's relationship with his son and damaged her relationship with her own daughter. Beauty is hiding a skanky beast.

Rob is a cheat and a horrible father figure. "Hey son, don't have any morals or honor. As for your commitments, just get what you want. Justify your behavior as you have to. "

Unhappy Frank

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once a cheater always a cheater! I can see why he doesn’t want people to score this one. LM

olddave51olddave514 months ago

More on the divorce would have been helpful.

As for him cheating, his wife cheated first! Thus opening the door for him. I don't see it as a cheating husband. I bet the wife was cheating on her business trip. I the divorce was destined to happen since he had caught her cheating just with in the last year. Maybe both were staying together for the son?

We needed more info on the wife.

Olivia and Rob just found each other a little later than they should have. They could be soulmates but the story does not mention it, could have made the so called cheating husband more understandable.

It still is a romance but was also it could be an Erotic Coupling right up to the wedding.

The son losing a girlfriend was sad, too bad that part of the story couldn't be different. Also the son did not seem too broke up over the unmentioned divorce.

"Olivia, I could...really use my wife's pussy right now... threw me off at first, but "Yes my husband to be, I want you..." cleared it up.

As for a score 4.5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...