The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God Olivia...you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he gasped.

Olivia closed her eyes and smiled then opened them again a wild look coming to her eyes, "I've wanted to hear you say that since the first moment I saw you, now, take bed Rob...I want you inside of me more than you can imagine."

Rob didn't even remember later how he got out of his clothes exactly, he just knew one minute he was standing in the living room with Olivia naked before him and the next they were in her bedroom, and his clothes were long gone. His cock was fully erect, all seven inches fat and ready and Olivia sat on the bed and gently stroked it as she looked up at him petting it as if it was a faithful dog. With a sly smile, she bent down, Rob let out a groan as her sweet pink lips wrapped around his love pole, and she started to run her mouth up and down his aroused flesh licking and sucking his cock in and out, as he looked on.

A part of him couldn't believe this was happening that he was naked with Olivia, that she was sucking his cock, jerking the saliva slickened flesh and cupping his rock hard testicles in her other hand as she softly squeezed and kneaded his rapidly hardening sack. After a time she pulled him onto the bed with her, and as he kept up his vigil, she dropped between his legs and sent him further into ecstasy as she ran her tongue down his long pole all the way to his balls and didn't stop. Licking his scrotum and running her wet tongue all over it she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. The sensation was beyond amazing.

"Ah God Olivia...you're sucking me so good...fuck you are so good at this...AHHHH GOD YES THERE!!...ah your mouth is making me feel so good...Ah so good!" moaned Rob as she worked his cock.

"Um love the taste of you Rob...the first time I saw you...that night...I went to bed and...well I played with myself, played with my pussy and imagined I was sucking your cock, licking all over you and it made me cum so hard imaging you creaming in my mouth," admitted Olivia as she kept licking and sucking every inch of Rob's crotch. Finally, wanting to return the favor Rob noticed that Olivia's sweet ass was within reach and he ran a hand across the tight flesh of her ass cheek before he slid his fingertips between her legs. He quickly found her wet pussy, and it was soaking making it easy for him as he slid two fingers into her pressing her pussy lips aside as he slowly fucked her tight cunt. Olivia wiggled her hips with excitement and came up off Rob's cock with a loud moan as he pressed her clit and rubbed it.

"Oh fuck Rob...you have no idea how long it's been since a man touch me there...AH GOD BABY!...feels so good the way you're touching me...makes me want you even more...want your cock inside me...oh Rob!" moaned Olivia.

Olivia released Rob's penis and climbed on top of his naked body letting her bosom fall towards his lips and Rob was quick to take advantage of that as he engulfed her bouncing tits in his hands. He squeezed the soft flesh before running his tongue across her bumpy aureoles making them tighten even more before he pulled her taunt nips into his mouth one at a time sucking the thick warm flesh.

"Oh FUCK...GOD ROB I LOVE TO HAVE MY TITS SUCKED! OH, MY GOD...AH DO YOU LIKE MY TITS ROB?...AH FUCK YOUR MAKING ME WETTER...DIDN'T THINK I COULD GET WETTER, BUT MY PUSSY IS SO READY FOR YOU!...AH GOD ROB FUCK ME NOW!...NOW BABY!" cried Olivia desperately. As Rob pushed Olivia over on her back she reached to the side table fishing for something in a drawer before she finally came up with a wrapped condom, she looked a little embarrassed as she gazed up at Rob's lust filled eyes.

"Sorry but...you probably want to wear this...I'm not on the pill or anything...the hormones make me sick," she said.

Rob took the condom and with her help slid it over his raging hard-on, finally well protected Rob placed his wrapped penis at the entrance to Olivia's cunt and pushed forward. She was so wet that even with the latex of the condom between them he slid into her like a hot knife into butter and he was soon pressing his fat prick in and out of Olivia's hairy wet love tunnel as she wrapped her slender legs around his ass and took every inch.

"AH ROB YOUR INSIDE ME!...AHH GOD YES FUCK ME ROB...FUCK ME...DON'T STOP FUCKING ME...AHHH GOD FEELS SO GOOD!...AHHH, GOD, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD!" screamed Olivia.

Rob had never seen a woman so excited beneath him before as Olivia bucked up against him meeting every thrust of his with a push from her hips. Her eyes were wild and her beautiful face contorted in a mask of pure lust as she fucked him right back. He leaned down, and she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard with her tongue firing into his mouth Frenching him madly as she grabbed at his ass as if she was trying to pull him as far inside her as she could. If it hadn't been for the condom dulling the sensation Rob doubted he could have lasted more than a minute she was fucking him so hard, forcing him to move so fast inside her, he was feeding off her excitement and looking into her beautiful face he knew that even with the condom he was doomed. After a time she pushed him over and climbed on top riding him even more frantically as she reached between her legs to rub her clit. Her head fell back and her mouth warped into a silent scream as she humped his rock hard prick until all at once she let out a shuddering moan and cried out to the ceiling.

"UH GOD ROB, DARLING I'M GOING TO...GOING TO...AHHH FUCK...AHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMM!....AHHH ROB CUMMING ON YOUR COCKKKKKKKKKKK!" she screamed as her pussy clamped onto Rob's wrapped Johnson like a vise and he could feel the spasming of her pussy as she creamed his pole. The feeling of Olivia's powerful orgasm sent him over the cliff with her and he felt his balls let go, cum shooting from his jerking cock and filling the tight condom as he joined her in crying out with the feeling of his passion.

"FUCK OLIVIA YOUR PUSSY IS MAKING ME CUMMMMMMM...AHH GOD IM CUMMING WITH YOU...SHIT OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAA!" yelled Rob.

"AH FUCK I FEEL YOU CUMMING ROB...AHH GOD, I WISH IT WAS IN ME...GOD ROB!" cried Olivia.

Slowly she sank against his chest and lay against him breathing like she had just run a marathon, Rob stroked her soft white blond hair as she rested her head on him but after a time he thought he heard soft sobs and he raised her face to find her eyes slightly wet.

"Oh man Olivia was I that bad," he said with a soft chuckle.

"Oh no Rob...not at all you were amazing, I don't remember the last time I came that hard, it felt so good baby" she replied and punctuated her words with a soft kiss of his lips, Rob still marveling at how amazingly soft and sweet her mouth was.

"Then what's wrong?" asked Rob concerned.

"Oh I just forgot how nice it is, to feel like this, be wanted, touched by a man...," said Olivia.

They lay like that for some time, and Rob had to admit it felt so perfect, Olivia's soft body pressed up against him as he kissed the top of her head enjoying the flowery smell of her hair as she ran her fingers across his stomach.

"We should probably clean up, Kim will be here in a couple of hours, and it wouldn't do for her to find me naked in bed with her boyfriend's married father," said Olivia with a joking tone that belied the serious of the situation. As Olivia finally parted reluctantly from Rob's side, she reached back to guide him up from the bed and then taking his hand led him to the attached bathroom. Rob quickly realized she wanted to shower with him and he certainly had no problem with that idea. She ran the water until gentle wafts of steam were issuing from behind the shower curtain when she stepped into the running water pulling him behind her.

Rob wondered if there was any situation where Olivia wouldn't look stunning, he found out that being wet didn't affect that one bit, even with her curls flattened to her head by the shower, even all wet and a bit bedraggled she still could take any man's breath away. He ran his hands across her naked body watching the water break around her beautiful breasts like stones in a river and to his surprise; he could feel himself getting hard again at the sight of Olivia rubbing soap all over her naked curves as he looked on. She started to soap him as well paying particular attention to his rapidly swelling penis as she rubbed it up and down looking up into his eyes with a bemused expression.

"Is this for me?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye as she held his manhood.

"Yes...I can't seem to stop getting hard around you Olivia, you just have that effect on me" said Rob smiling.

Olivia's eyes suddenly flashed again with the same hungry look she had shown in the hallway, and Rob found her back in his arms again her lips pressed tight to his as they kissed each other with rapidly growing desire. Usually, it took him awhile to recover after having an orgasm, but tonight he could already feel the cum boiling in his sack again, and the feel of Olivia's sweet lips against his, her wet naked body rubbing against him sent waves of hungry passion coursing through him. Before he knew it, he had lifted her light, slender body from the ground and was pressing her against the cool tile of the shower her legs instantly wrapping around him as they continued to kiss. Olivia let out another low groan as Rob's tongue found hers and they Frenched each other as the hot water cascaded across their naked bodies. Rob could feel the head of his impossibly hard penis pressing against the slick folds of Olivia's love hole, and in spite of her earlier warning, he longed to feel her, to know what it was like inside her with nothing between them. Slowly he started to lower her down, the fat purple head of his cock pushing her pussy lips aside, Olivia gasped louder at the sensation of Rob trying to enter her without a condom, and she whispered in a desperate tone.

"Ah God Rob...I...Jesus, I want to feel you inside me...feel your cock with nothing between us but...ah it's so dangerous Rob...God but I do want it...oh Rob..." she moaned obviously torn and truthfully so was Rob knowing the danger but desperate to feel, to know. He looked long into her beautiful face, her features flushed and glowing with lust and fire, she reminded him of that actor from his favorite T.V. show, the Mother of Dragons as she was sometimes called only he thought Olivia might be even more exotic and beautiful than her. He let her slip down inch by precious inch, and his cock pressed up into her, unprotected and bare, the head pushing her slick pink flesh aside as he slid into her fertile insides. He nestled close to her waiting womb. The feeling was beyond anything he had ever felt before with a woman, so tight, so wet and warm, he cried out as he let himself move.

"Olivia...oh Olivia...feels so good inside you...so perfect...never felt like this with anyone before...ah God..." he groaned as his cock slid fully into her, all seven inches buried in her soaking wet pussy. Olivia was nearly in tears again herself, feeling Rob's naked penis so deep inside her, the warm throbbing organ sending ripples of pleasure shooting through her as he started to move, slowly at first but with rapidly growing need. "Rob...OH ROB...OH GOD SO GOOD...YOUR BARE FUCKING COCK INSIDE ME...I CAN FEEL EVERY INCH...AHH GOD BABY LOVE MY BODY...DON'T STOP!...OH CHRIST I NEED YOU ROB!!" she cried out and then immediately sought his mouth again pressing her tongue deep into it. She was trying to feel all of him that she could, tasting, touching as his hips moved even faster feeding off the passion in her hot kisses. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the shower, Rob's balls slapping loudly against the swollen lips of Olivia's cunt as they moved together, their moans and cries growing louder and louder even drowning out the sounds of the falling water from the shower head. Rob felt the end coming, his balls becoming tight, his cock swelling even more, the unmistakable sensation of his orgasm about to break loose. The cum shot up his shaft as he pushed himself again and again into Olivia's body, he knew he should stop now, pull out before it was too late.

"OLIVIA...I...can't...oh shit baby...Olivia...OLIVIA...GOD IM GOING TO CUM...OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO STOP!...OH JESUS OLIVIA IT FEELS SO GOOD!" cried Rob the warning in his voice.

"ROB!...OH ROB...I WANT TO FEEL YOU SO BAD...FEEL YOU CUM INSIDE ME!...AH GOD TO FEEL THAT JUST ONCE!...AHHH ROB...," Olivia answered just as loudly knowing that it was wrong, so dangerous, but driven beyond anything she had felt before with any man, wanting this, needing it.

Then the decision was taken from them by simple biology, the line crossed, Rob felt it and knew it was too late, not that at that point he wanted to stop anyway. The cum suddenly moved to the end of his rock hard prick, and as his whole body seemed to surge, he let out a loud cry cum exploding from him in long hot ropes of fertile semen filling Olivia's tight snatch with his seed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD OLIVIA...OH GOD CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!" screamed Rob as his cock cannon ripped off one hot burst after another.

Olivia joined him, the feeling of his cock jerking inside her giving her what she in truth was craving, the feel of Rob cumming his hot semen firing into her womb and sending her pussy into hard spasms. She creamed his pole right back her orgasm ripping through her harder than she had ever cum before in her life and she threw her head back and screamed out her pleasure.

"ROB...AH GOD DARLING I FEEL YOU...JESUS CUMMING IN ME...AHH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD!...AHH ROB...I GOING WITH YOU!...CUMMMINGGGGGGGG!....AH GOD IM CUMMING SO FUCKING HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" screamed Olivia.

It seemed to last forever as they clung to each other, there mutual orgasm running through their bodies before finally exhausted Rob had to lower Olivia's shaking body back to the ground his arms too tired to hold her aloft any longer. Still, they clung to each other trading soft sweet kisses before time, and the impending arrival of her daughter forced them from the warmth of the bathroom and back to reality. They dressed hurriedly with Rob barely making it out the door before Kim pulled into the parking lot out front of the apartment.

"Hey Mom, I'm home" called Kim.

"Oh Hi sweetie, did you have a good time?" asked Olivia.

"Yeah it was a lot of fun, and I had French toast, my favorite," answered Kim, "well I'm beat going to bed."

"Goodnight Sweetie" called Olivia as her daughter went into her room, but as Kim started to ready herself for bed, it suddenly occurred to her that her Mom had a wet head of hair. It was kind of late for a shower, and she never did that at night unless she had...Danielle shook her head...sometimes on rare occasions her Mom had showered at night after having a hook up with a guy she was dating, but she had not been dating anyone for over a year. The only one she had been with tonight was Jason's Dad so...for a second Danielle hesitated but then shrugged her shoulders and reached to turn out her light, no way anything would have happened between her Mom and Jason's Dad that would be just weird she thought as she lay down to sleep.

Olivia watched her daughter shut her door and then turned and shut off her light climbing into her bed. The covers were still slightly warm where just a short time before she had been with Rob, naked, making love like two crazy teenagers, for the first time in what seemed like ages she felt happy inside. Then a feeling of dread came over her at the thought that he had cum inside her and what that might portend. She should go to the drugstore tomorrow, get one of those morning-after pills, that would be the sensible thing to do, and yet as exhaustion finally claimed her she could not help but feel a wistful sadness at the thought.

The following day Rob had planned to be a quiet one, yard work maybe and perhaps a nap. He had slept the night fitfully after getting back home from Olivia's. He found himself unable to fall asleep images of her beautiful naked body raged through his head and quietly he wished he was still holding her, taking in the smell and the feeling of her body next to his. At the same time, the photos of he and his wife together around the house reminded him that this was wrong, what he was doing was wrong, and that made him feel even more conflicted about not being able to get Olivia out of his head. As he pulled on a t-shirt and got ready for the day a knock at the bedroom door drew his attention.

"Yeah!" he called.

"Hey Dad," called Jason, "Kim just called, and she and her Mom are going to the beach and invited me can I go?"

Rob felt his heart skip a beat at the mention of Olivia and he opened the door to find his son was already in a swim shirt and trunks.

"Seems like you've already assumed you are," commented Rob as he eyed his son's attire.

"You know, a trip to the beach sounds inviting, maybe I'll go along myself," said Rob lost in thought.

"Since when do you like the beach, you always hated going when Mom suggested it," said Jason with a frown.

"I never hated it...I just...um...don't like getting sand in the car but we would be in their car right, so there you go", shot back Rob even though he realized the excuse sounded lame. He shut the door before Jason could ask any more questions and quickly put on a swimsuit, shirt, and slipped on his water socks as he heard a distant knock at the door.

If Olivia was surprised at his suddenly sitting in her car she didn't show it, just raised an eyebrow as he settled himself in the seat next to her. Rob took a long look at her as she pulled out of the driveway, feeling like he hadn't seen her in ages instead of just having done so the night before. She had changed her look slightly, toning down the makeup but switching to a soft lilac-colored lipstick that made her lips look very inviting and matched her bathing suit. Her eye makeup was less ostentatious, but the light violet color on her eyelids contrasted nicely and gave her a glamorous movie star quality, as always her platinum blond hair fell in perfect ringlets around her face.

Rob fought to focus on the road so as not to seem like he was gawking at her, she was wearing a cover-up at least so he could only just make out the top of her bathing suit. It was a good thing because when they reached the beach, and the cover-up came off it was all Rob could do not to tent-pole his bathing suit. Olivia's choice of a suit was a very form-fitting bikini, and it showed off her fair-skinned assets very nicely. Rob could only stand in awe at just how gorgeous she looked, and Olivia quickly smiled at his barely hidden attention as the kids ran for the water. Rob walked closer as the kids frolicked a few dozen yards away.

"Jesus Olivia, you have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now," said Rob.

Olivia blushed slightly looking at the ground for a moment like a shy virgin before she returned his look her dark eyes smiling like her sweet lilac lips.

"You have no idea how much I wish you could, but...the kids...we have to keep it cool, you will have to settle for building a sand castle with me," she said with a quiet laugh.

The two illicit lovers set to work gathering sand and putting it together into what turned out to be a real masterpiece of a sandcastle. The kids eventually chipped in on the effort and helped build a moat around the construct.

"Look Mom a castle fit for a queen," said Kim.

"Do I look like royalty?" asked Olivia.

"You certainly have the beauty," blurted Rob before he realized it, Kim gave him a strange look before heading back toward the waiting waves with his son in tow.

"Rob!...You can't say stuff like that in front of them," said Olivia.