The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH MY FUCKING GOD ROB...YES...AHH EAT MY PUSSY...AHH GOD BABY...FUCK...AHH GOD HELP ME IT FEELS SO GOOD...AHH GOD, I LOVE YOU ROB!!...LOVE YOU!" she cried as he pressed his tongue to her clit and flicked it hard. Olivia couldn't lay still as her body moved and jerked all over the bed at the feel of her lover's tongue on her most sensitive place. She knew what was happening but was still surprised by her orgasm shooting through her stomach like a bolt of lightning. She double fisted the bedspread and yelled.

"ROB...AHHH FUCK...AHHH GOD...I'M CUMMING...AH GOD ROBBBBBBBBB!" she cried as the waves of pleasure rocketed through her. Finally, her body slowed and she fought to catch her breath.

Rob stood from the bed and finished removing his clothes so that he was as naked as she was and then he climbed on top of her pressing his muscular, warm body to hers looking into her eyes. She saw that his eyes shined with tears, she hoped for joy, as he mounted her placing the head of his penis against her slick tunnel. He slowly pushed inside her, giving her what she had begged for in the other room, every inch of him his solid penis moving past her entrance into the pink flesh beyond stretching her open. Olivia let out a deep groan as the man she loved filled her with his prick, and she spread her legs wider wanting to feel all of him inside her, running her hard nails up his back as they joined their bodies together. Rob brought his mouth to hers, and she opened her lips for him gratefully accepting his hot kiss, his tongue inside her, deep and sexy as he started to move his hips, she shuddered at the feel of him taking her, and she pushed her hips upward meeting his downward thrusts.

"Olivia...it feels so good inside you...I love you Olivia...," moaned Rob softly.

Olivia felt tears returning to her own eyes as she heard the words she had not dared hope for and she quickened her movements, wanting him even more, needing to feel him let go inside her, give her all his love as they moved together.

"OH Rob...say it again, tell me you love me...say my name...over and over...I love to hear it...I love you Rob..," moaned Olivia as their bodies moved faster, and faster Rob's hips smacking into her as he fucked her deeper and harder with each passing second. Rob rose up giving himself more space to move as he moved his hips forward the feel of Olivia's hot pregnant pussy bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm, driving him to press even harder into her as the need to cum took over.

"Oh God Olivia...I do...I love you...I love you...I LOVE YOU OLIVIA...AHHHH GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...I LOVE YOU OLIVIAAAAAA!" Rob screamed as his balls tightened and his cock jerked, the orgasm hitting him with such force that it was almost painful as he emptied his sperm into Olivia's waiting pussy. Long bursts of white-hot semen shot so hard into her that Olivia could feel it hitting the back of her womb and the sensation triggered another orgasm in her. Rob could only look on in astonishment as Olivia's whole body seemed to come up off the bed her back arched tautly like a bowstring and her head thrown so far back he couldn't see her face as she screamed out with fiery heat.

"OHHHHHH ROB I FEEL YOU CUMMING SO HARD...AHHHH GOD ROB I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! AHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed so loud that Rob honestly feared that her neighbors might call the police thinking she was being attacked as she creamed his penis. Slowly her body dropped back to the bed as she brought her face back to look upward at him she still looked frantic and almost shocked as she fought to speak.

"Oh God Rob....never...God I never...came like that before...never like that...oh God Rob...you just made me cum so freaking hard...God baby..." she whispered as she reached up to stroke his face with one hand barely able to get her thoughts back to normal after such an impossibly hard orgasm. Rob smiled down at her beautiful flushed features before he rolled her onto her side and wrapped his arms around her warm body pulling her tight to him as he whispered in her ear.

"I love when you cum for me, you look so beautiful, I love you Olivia, and I love that you're going to have my baby," he said.

"Rob, I love you too, I just wish we could be together, really together," she answered quietly.

"Things have a way of working out sometimes, maybe we just need to have a little faith," he answered back.

Olivia desperately wanted to believe that somehow, they would be happy but one failed marriage had already shaken her belief in fairy tale romances, and she and Rob indeed seemed like star-crossed lovers from some mythical tale destined to end badly. Her first husband had been a man more interested in having a pretty face for his Christmas cards and corporate dinners then a real wife and things had ended badly between them how could a relationship like this ever work?

"Faith? That's one thing that's always been in short supply for me, maybe why I had not been in another relationship since my divorce four years ago," she said.

Rob sat up slightly so that he could see Olivia's dark eyes shining in the shadows of the semi-dark bedroom the sun barely coming in through the closed curtains; he reached out to touch her cheek as he spoke.

"I know you, and I haven't ever really spoke about my wife, her and I, we got married pretty young, you might appreciate the irony...she was pregnant," he said.

"Really? So this isn't new territory for you," she replied with a frown.

"Oh this is very different, with my wife it was, well she was just eighteen, and I was twenty, and it was one drunken night at a frat party, we hardly knew each other." he started

Rob sat further up as he continued, "When I found out she was pregnant I wanted to do the right thing, be the good guy, and she was scared, estranged from her parents. She didn't have anyone, and her Dad was a violent man. She was afraid of what he would do when he found out."

"So I offered to marry her, and I think she took me up on it out of fear of having to deal with the pregnancy alone as much as anything else, so we had a quick marriage at the courthouse and moved into a truly crummy apartment together and tried to make it work. The thing was over time we discovered we had nothing in common, and she was not very easy to get along with in the first place. Being the youngest of three by a wide margin she was spoiled and used to getting her way, and frankly, we weren't mature enough to settle our differences without a lot of fighting and anger. Over time, we grew distant, and things got very lonely for me, if it had not been for raising my son, I think I would have left long ago. I have tried on occasion to make things better between us but, well she has not loved me for a long time I think, and last year I caught her in an affair with her boss, things have been even worse for us since. Then I met you, I know this sounds crazy, but the first time I saw you I, well I felt something I hadn't felt in a very long time. Call it love or attraction or the natural pull one feels when they finally meet the person they're supposed to spend their life with but I felt it," concluded Rob.

Olivia sat up and leaned in gently brushing her lips across Rob's as he came to a stop.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, I can't believe anyone would cheat on you Rob or treat you like that way," said Olivia.

She continued, "I felt the same way, I think you know that it may have seemed like I was just throwing myself at you, like I just wanted to get laid or something but trust me I don't sleep around. I wanted to be with you because I just knew, from that first moment I knew you were the one I wanted to be with...give my heart and soul to."

Rob took Olivia's hand in his and slowly pulled her on top of him as he lay back placing his hands on her gorgeous love mounds; she settled on top of him her thighs pressed to his sides, his slowly swelling cock against the slick lips of her pussy.

"You are so beautiful Olivia, it's never been like this with anyone else, and I don't want this ever to end...when it comes the time...when I have things settled, will you...I mean umm would you want to" said Rob nervously but Olivia saved him the trouble as a brilliant smile lit her face.

"Yes, Rob...I will. I think we may have put the cart before the horse but...Yes..." said Olivia tears filling her eyes once more but these were tears of joy.

"Olivia, I could...really use my wife's pussy right now...would you make love with me..." said Rob.

Olivia reached back, took Rob's now fully erect cock, and sat up rubbing it gently against the folds of her vagina before settling down onto it, hissing softly as his thick cock stretched her open once again.

"Yes my husband to be, I want you..." she whispered as she started to roll her hips onto his stiff pole, and soon the sounds of passionate lovemaking between two soul mates filled the room.

ONE YEAR LATER -

Rob pulled at the stiff collar of his tuxedo as the late afternoon sun dipped low in the sky, next to him his son looked on amused at his father's discomfort.

"At least I'm not alone in hating these monkey suits," said Jason.

"It's the price of looking handsome and debonair" shot back his father.

"You ready for this old man?" said his son.

"Honestly son, I've never been more ready for anything in my life," he answered back with a smile.

In the audience, he caught sight of his future stepdaughter holding his squirming young son in her arms, trying to get him to take his pacifier, Kim smiled up at him helplessly, but she seemed to have things covered. He and Olivia had named him Shawn, and he had his Dad's forest green eyes and his Mom's platinum blond hair and a cry that scared everyone in earshot. Inwardly Rob was happy to see the soon to be step sibling's so at ease with things, when it became apparent that he and Olivia would get together he worried that the kids would take it very poorly. Thankfully, due to the fickle nature of teenage relationships, the two had cooled things long before he and Olivia had come out publicly and though there was bound to be a little strangeness both Kim and Jason seemed comfortable in their new roles.

The sounds of a wedding march brought the two of them back to the present moment as a small procession made its way toward where they stood. Rob would say later that of all the times he had ever seen Olivia she was never more beautiful than that day, although that was only a marginal step up from how gorgeous she was every day. She came toward him with her white blond curls in a pile on her head surrounded by a wreath of flowers looking very much like the mythical beauty he had first thought her to be. Perhaps even like the statue of the Greek goddess Aphrodite he had seen once in a museum on a field trip in his youth. Her off-white gown caught the last of the fading sun and made it look as if she was floating toward him on a cloud, her lips, painted a traditional red shown like fire against her fair skin. Truth be told he had tried to sneak a kiss from her in the changing room before the wedding, bad luck be darned. She had placed one red nailed finger against his chest and said that he would have the rest of their lives to muss her lipstick all he wanted, but she needed to look good for the next hour.

The ceremony went off perfectly, and as the last flicker of light from the sun struck the newly married couple before their family and friends, Rob leaned in to kiss his bride.

"Would now be o.k. sweetie?" asked Rob.

"Muss my lipstick at your leisure, my love," said Olivia with a smile.

and they kissed...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
olddave51olddave514 months ago

More on the divorce would have been helpful.

As for him cheating, his wife cheated first! Thus opening the door for him. I don't see it as a cheating husband. I bet the wife was cheating on her business trip. I the divorce was destined to happen since he had caught her cheating just with in the last year. Maybe both were staying together for the son?

We needed more info on the wife.

Olivia and Rob just found each other a little later than they should have. They could be soulmates but the story does not mention it, could have made the so called cheating husband more understandable.

It still is a romance but was also it could be an Erotic Coupling right up to the wedding.

The son losing a girlfriend was sad, too bad that part of the story couldn't be different. Also the son did not seem too broke up over the unmentioned divorce.

"Olivia, I could...really use my wife's pussy right now... threw me off at first, but "Yes my husband to be, I want you..." cleared it up.

As for a score 4.5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once a cheater always a cheater! I can see why he doesn’t want people to score this one. LM

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a fan of this story.

Olivia is a home wrecker. She deliberately sought to end Rob's marriage; risked harming Rob's relationship with his son and damaged her relationship with her own daughter. Beauty is hiding a skanky beast.

Rob is a cheat and a horrible father figure. "Hey son, don't have any morals or honor. As for your commitments, just get what you want. Justify your behavior as you have to. "

Unhappy Frank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CERTAINLY NOT ROMANCE, JUST CHEATING SKANKS, A LW STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Right from the start the Olivia character was man-hunting, whorish

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Save One Love Adopted daughter helps wounded father find love.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories