All Comments on 'The Hell-Fire Club'

by TamLin01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Creepy af. Not erotic at all. Not sure the category really should been in group for two threesomes.

regularguy13regularguy13about 7 years ago
lush, beautifully written

I don't understand the other comments. This site is for stories - hopefully great tales - with a bit of sex to spicy things up. You delivered. Thanks. I enjoyed it.

oggbashanoggbashanabout 7 years ago
I see anon is up to the usual tricks

Ignore the two anon comments. This was a great story and appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epiphany

Before reading this story, I had not realized how exciting I would find it to be if I had the opportunity to introduce a relatively inexperienced person to the many varieties of sexual pleasure! Thank you for posting your story here.

Barbwire2016Barbwire2016about 7 years ago
Badass.

I want more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Variety is the spice of life.

As one other poster noted, "I want more!"

Luckily, what doesn't work for some readers works for others. The story sets the stage and eases the reader along until the reveal at the end. The concept readily lends itself to many variations that could make for lots of installments!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dark, lush...

The "Anonymous" of 17 March wasn't wrong in saying your story was 'creepy'-- just in describing creepy as a bad thing. It was creepy, and sensual, and disturbing, and dark. To say it wasn't erotica is merely to acknowledge it wasn't limited to erotica.

It could have used some editing. There were typos that spell check wouldn't discover-- an 's' dropped from 'she' resulting in a confusing gender change, an 'e' added to "hors" making a disgusting appetizer, things like that. Normally, I'd drop a star for errors of that sort, but as this was an eight-star story, you still received the five that are the maximum allowed.

Well done. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous