All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 05'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yummy!

Love the intensity of the attraction. Great transition from rough to tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I cooooonstantly check for your updates.

This is great Non-consent/Reluntance. I think you tailor the main characters reactions to the situations you create perfectly. I like the dynamic between Sam and Jack. I try to imagine what hurdle you're going to have them jump through next or if they just have to work through their testy relationship. I kind of imagine that Sam will continue to mature and gain the upperhand. I want this story to have a happy ending though. Please continue!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Sorry

I like the story and the writing but the dynamics just don't click with me. From brutally raped to trying to pretend she hates him while in fact holding cheeky conversations with him, all in a few days, just doesn't gel with me I'm afraid. She's gone all magic cock as predicted....sorry, but HEA doesn't do it for me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked the small banter between Sam and Jack, they sound like some old souls and now that he wants to open up about himself, makes the story intriguing. Please bring out chapter 6 cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love how its developing

This appears to be a case of Stockholm Syndrome whereby the victim develops "positive feelings towards her captor". Hope its a happy ending for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Um...

Social Distortion seem to really take after Johnny Cash......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So

Is he ever going to go down on her? He should've done it already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay!

There are plenty of more stories where the girl keeps fighting -- why bother knocking this story because it isn't what you want it to be? Personally I love this development and like the other commenter am loving the transition from rough to tender. Honestly I'd like it if the coercion and guilt and tenderness keep going alongside one another for a while longer rather than them just transforming into regular gf/bf right away - I love the stockholm syndrome dynamic. But whatever happens, please keep posting TwistedMisery, and thanks for another great installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change of Heart

Stop with the overuse of "Stockholm Syndrome" Most times in these non-con stories characters, however unbelievable, just have a change of heart. They began to genuinely like their former abuser turned lover. (Which is what makes me so drawn to reluctance stories.) They aren't excusing the actions of the predator or finding ways for it to be ok while continually being mistreated. Sam still does not like Jack and she tells him so all the time. She is not developing Stockholm syndrome as a coping mechanism to deal with trauma and later if she does begin to really like Jack, more than likely it will come with a shift in the dynamic of their relationship. Jack will probably start treating her better and she'll forgive him for his outright felonies. But she will never say that what he did wasn't wrong. Stop with the overuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll continue to read

I'll continue to read because you're such a great story teller. It seems like it's going to towards a HEA story and I'm not really a fan of those.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago

really like where you are taking the story. this is noneconsent/reluctance so anyone getting upset needs to take a chill pill and if you don't like it they don't read this section of literotica. I hope this story does go for a happy ending. some of the best stories start out with reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Actually I think that Stockholm Syndrome is a more accurate descriptive for this kind of story than 'change of heart'. It isn't that there was a series of rapes then a total transformation of attitude which led to a completely unconnected love story. The heightened emotional state of the abusive situation creates the conditions for the tenderness that is now emerging. I do think that this story and others like it depict the abuser and abused being bonded together *by abuse.* Ie they depict "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other" (def of Stockholm syndrome quoted on wikipedia fwiw). Obviously this is deeply ethically problematic in the real world but for some reason readers (like me!) love it in fantasyland.

Slightly more on topic -- why hasn't Jack taken her home? where does he live? what does he do for a living? I want to know more...

LindsubLindsubover 9 years ago
Dislike the story now-not for content, but for characterization.

It's frankly absurd and forced, the abrupt change you're having both Sam and Jack undergo. Jack is sorry? Nonsense. At best he wishes he was sorry, or wants to be the sort of person who was sorry, but it's plain what he is actually sorry for is that Sam 'forces' him into threats such as 'I'll hurt your family'.

Sam wonders whether she can trust him? How is it remotely possible that she has any thoughts so soon of trusting him to the slightest degree? Does he have a magic cock, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing more

Love your story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I disagree with lindsub. I think the behavioral changes Jack is displaying are realistic, and I enjoy the way you are doing them. The only thing I had a problem with, and it was a BIG problem, was that he basically asked her to condone his kidnapping and rape of her, and she did because she needed the sex sooooooo bad. Sorry, no. That was ridiculous. Even if he did get her to the point where she was all up on his magic dick (which after a few days seemed hugely unrealistic to me, especially since he didn't even try to consider her arousal until the shower), him saying that seemed like it would have been a huge red flag to her. I don't care how aroused I am, if my rapist said "you like it when I forced you, even though you fought", that would have killed all and any sexual feelings for me. Killed them dead. Especially since the shower breakdown indicated just how traumatic that first time was. You've made Sam blossom from the abused little girl in the first chapter to someone with personality and wit, it would be a shame to see her go in the direction of so many of the "heroines" in these types of stories.

elleayeareelleayeareover 9 years ago
Social D, gross

Jack probably still dresses like it's 1995 and has a tribal arm band tattoo and still uses hair gel.

Is he going to educate Sam by giving her a chuck palahniuk novel to read?

I actually like the story, but Jack seems like a pathetic mid thirties guy who dresses norm core in an un-ironic way, kidnapping teenagers because he has no game, and is emotionally stunted in that age group.

Team Sam, I hope she shoves his balls down his throat.

theprayerpositiontheprayerpositionover 9 years ago

I couldn't disagree in regards to the change (evolving progress) in the character's actions and emotions. I think that the author has done a fantastic job of capturing the conflict/inner turmoil that Jack is now faced with.

I agree with the comment below that Jack seems stuck in his teens/early 20s and his impulsive immaturity is apparent in how he decided to obtain a relationship with Sam. Of course she is going to be scared shitless one moment to the next with conflicting emotions seeping in (hello,....Stockholm Syndrome) as she gets to know Jack past his agressive need to fuck her. Leaving the cell phone at home...Dad is gonna read the texts!

The story so far is nicely done (imo) but I wonder where this will go because like other LIT stories with similar story lines either never finish or are abrupt cop involved endings. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It bothers me

That she didn't dry her hair after washing.

THERE I SAID IT. My point of concern is entirely different from everyone else's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it coming

Great chapter. But taking her to a restaurant on what is basically their first date is too bland. Have Jack do something less conventional - but not prepare a picnic. That's been done to death. I'm sure Jack can come up with something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aw, hell.

Unfortunately, Sam is displaying signs of Stockholm Syndrome. I could go I to detail about it, but for more information, I suggest you do a search on Patty Hurst. Although Sam hasn't been locked away (like Patty), her fear of retribution if she did try to run, is keeping her a virtural prisoner. This is going to get bad, and soon... (I was going to sign in to post my comment, but I can't remember my userID...*sigh*)

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Jack being all sweet is completely in character. Very common for flaming psychos to be a sociable and caring until thwarted in some way then they go full on berserker. The mayhem is followed by the sincere apology coupled with 'see what you made me do'...rinse and repeat.

Sam...a bit Stockholmy and a bit basic resignation to the requirements for survival. She's been feeling out in what ways and how far she can push back. However, I never care for any story pulling the 'I'll say or do anything to cum because you have driven me beyond control' bit. Eye rolling in a not so good way. If it is clear she is only appeasing him it's one thing, magic cocking it is another.

Overall this story enthralls like the blood car wreck at the side of the road. You want to move away and want to stop and stare.

I'm in the HEA camp. By which I mean his emasculation and exsanguination.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
FA

Lol

You and me both

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They

Neither one of them dried off lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hands down the best story on this website. I'M in love with this story. And I read A LOT of stories on here and none of them gets me like this one.

Niki526Niki526almost 9 years ago
Love love love

This chapter, this is definitely the turning point in the story, the shower scene had me like oh my god... your writing is insane, thank you for sharing this incredible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hauntingly good

im getting into these so much im wishing it was a novel and i could buy a copy,the characters have real depth and it sort of seems to be stockholm syndrome merged with an s and m love story,it really is a beautifully written piece, movie rights lol

ConstantlyWritesConstantlyWritesover 1 year ago

Ring of Fire was by Johnny Cash and I would like to sue Jack for spreading this misinformation

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

What a chapter this was and what a story this, it just gets better, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES