The Helldesk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she opened her eyes and stared straight into mine, I grinned and handed her dress back. She paused for a moment, before carefully taking it from me and turning back around in the seat and prepared to wiggle back into it. I couldn't help but dip my fingers down between her legs as she lifted it up over her head, and she grunted in surprise as my fingers slid between her lips. "Wow, you just can't get enough of that, can you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she lifted her hips off the seat, ostensibly to pull the dress down.

I slid my fingers further forward, and she paused with the dress around her midriff as my middle digit sank into her very receptive opening. She tilted her hips forward and I felt her muscles squeeze down to grip me.

"Ohh, Sir, that is so very wrong. Your fingers in my pussy with anyone able to walk up and see.... Please don't tease me too much, you might make me cum. I'm so turned on, I don't think I would even be able to ask you to stop."

I grinned at this quite unsolicited admission on her part. Whilst it was possible she was trying to manipulate me into stopping, on the assumption that she thought I might always default to doing the opposite of what she wanted, the events of the past ten minutes had left me more than a little turned on, as any passerby could probably make out if they looked in my window.

I started moving my finger in and out, the outer ones teasing and sliding up against the butt plug on every pass. Her eyes closed and she started to move her hips back and forth in a reciprocal fucking motion, her hand coming down to rest in my crotch. I turned a little further to facilitate my explorations, and her fingers started to gently caress the head of my cock where it was pressed up hard against the pyramid in my pants. I glanced out of both the windshield and rear window, but couldn't see anyone around, so I increased the speed and depth of my penetration. Her hips increased their speed to match my fingers and her mouth opened in a silent 'O' of pleasure. Her juices were starting to coat my other fingers, and her pussy was noisily pronouncing just how turned on she was. Her fingers came together in a little tent, as she stroked up and down over the head of my now throbbing erection. I was going to have to be careful here as there was no way I was going to cream in my shorts and have to go commando into dinner. It would afford her a small victory and potentially weaken my hold over her.

With my other hand, I lifted her fingers away from my rock hard member and placed them in her own crotch. She immediately started making small circles over her clit, and with her breath coming in faster and more ragged gulps, I squeezed down with my free hand on her recently ravaged nipple. I could see the muscles in her abdomen clenching and convulsing and knew she had to be really close.

"You may come, so long as you don't try and curb the noise you make." I told her, grinning evilly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god oh god oh god oh... yesssssssssssss," she cried, her eyes clenched shut as she lifted her naked crotch as far up off the seat as she was able, her entire body convulsing in a leg quivering, body trembling orgasm that looked stronger and longer than the one I had seen in the office. I waited for her to sink back down onto the seat before slowly pulling my very wet fingers out of her lap.

She opened her eyes dreamily and looked at me. "Wow, I had no idea just how hot the thrill of discovery could be. That was quite the orgasm."

I lifted the fingers I had used to pleasure her with, and slid them into her mouth. Her lips parted and she sucked greedily on them, her eyes never leaving mine. This whole experience both in the office and here in the car had been more of an adrenaline rush that I could ever remember having during sex or play with someone else. Something about the way that she was bound to me, the illicit power I held over her, was magnifying the thrill I felt during the things we had done. There was also something about the way her reluctance had seemed to turn to acceptance on several occasions that added another indefinable quality to the mix. I was extremely excited to move to the next phase and to see what her reaction would be to what I had in store for her.

With thoughts of what else that mouth might be capable of ricocheting around my skull, I reluctantly removed my fingers and turned to face the wheel. However, as I turned the key in the ignition and pulled away from the kerb, one very strange thought struck me. Despite all the fucked up things I had done with her, and just how much of her body I had explored, I had absolutely no idea what her name was.

*****

To be continued...

I'm hoping the edits I've made will make the motivations of the female protagonist in this story slightly more believable. There is information in the next chapter which will throw a lot more light onto her backstory. Comment below if you have anything you would like to say regarding this element of the story, or any other for that matter.

As before If you have enjoyed this story, I would love it if you would rate it!

Thanks again!