The Helldesk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my phone and fired off a quick message to Carlo. "Heading out, going to send the girl to the bathroom, but leave her to pay the check on her way out. Only problem is she seems to have forgotten to bring any of the more traditional forms of payment. I was thinking she could leave you a tip in the same manner I enjoyed earlier. Send her out the back door when you're done with her. I'll pay whatever financial part of the tab you deem appropriate on Monday. I'll be watching to make sure she behaves (which she also has no idea about). Enjoy!"

With that I slid my phone back into my pocket and sat back, clasping my hands behind my head. I made a heroic effort not to smile and instead managed something halfway between a scowl and a frown, which probably made me look constipated. Not that I cared. This was just about to get really real, and I couldn't wait to pull up the camera app on my phone.

Finally, she couldn't wait any longer and asked, "Sir, may I go to the bathroom now? If you're not going to let me, I'd appreciate it if you'd just say as much and let me get on with cleaning it up. I'm pretty sure you enjoy humiliating me just for kicks, so I'd be grateful if we could just get on with it."

"Oh but my slutty little angel, you have such a low opinion of me, I'm hurt. Of course you may go to the bathroom. I would hardly want to repay our genial host in such an ungrateful manner. Trot along now and make sure you clean up properly. I want both sets of lips nice and clean and dry as if nothing had happened earlier."

She slid out of the booth, and as soon as her back was turned and she started the short walk to the door leading to the rear corridor, I stood and started digging through my pockets as if looking for my wallet. She disappeared through the door without glancing back, and I immediately strode quickly to the front door, Touching two fingers to my forehead as I saw Carlo come out of the kitchen, his phone held in one hand, I pushed through the heavy front door and headed for the car. My phone buzzed with his reply, "Wow - that's one of the more interesting 'gratuities' I've received. The meal's on me, and I will certainly be taking you up on your offer. I'm going to drop that little silver tray on the table right now."

I smiled at the thought of what her reaction would be when she found out and hurried to fire up the app which connected to the camera system inside the restaurant. Thankfully the WiFi signal extended to the patio and small garden at the rear, so it came up almost instantly and I selected the camera which covered the tables on the dais. As I unlocked the car and sank into the driver's seat, I waited with baited breath, my heart beating a little faster now in anticipation of the showdown that was about to happen.

There she was! Her gait slowed as she neared the table and saw I was nowhere in sight. She paused for a moment and then sat down, perching on the edge of the banquette, probably assuming that I had also headed to take care of business. She pulled the tray towards her, noting that the check was unpaid and then pushed it back towards my side of the table. I smiled at that.

As the minutes ticked past, she started glancing over her shoulder, no doubt wondering what was taking so long. Any time now, she'd start to get that prickle of apprehension as it first entered her mind that something might be up.

Carlo left her sitting there for almost ten minutes before he approached the table with his hands folded in front of him. His body language resembled that of a person who has nothing but bad news to give. He talked for a minute, and she just shook her head. She sagged somewhat, and I had another one of those moments where I felt like a bit of a heel. It soon passed though when, after a further brief exchange, she got up and followed him back to the same corridor she had taken when headed for the bathroom. That corridor led to the kitchen, the staff break room, and the stairs to the basement. The bathrooms were down those stairs, and the only other two things down there were the cold storage and the manager's office.

Thankfully Sidney was a bit of a paranoid old goat, and he'd insisted on cameras in all areas - including the manager's office. I flicked over to that one and in seconds they appeared in all their hi-def glory, Carlo moving behind the desk to sit facing the door, Emma left standing halfway into the room, the tension in her shoulders betraying her nervousness. It felt like I was watching television - some kind of bizarro reality TV show featuring people I actually knew. As I watched, Carlo pointed to the chair in front of the desk and waited for Emma to slowly close the distance to the desk and sit down.

He picked up the phone, obviously talking her through the dilemma she faced, and Emma's shoulders sagged. In seconds I could see them shaking, probably sobbing her heart out to Carlo begging for forgiveness. He paused, the receiver halfway to his ear, and I could almost hear the conversation, "... this is a serious matter... it's not my fault... well, who's going to pay?... there must be something I can do?..." Her arm extends across the desk, she leans forward enticingly. "Well maybe..." She stands and comes around to his side of the desk...

And that's when things got a little weird for me. Instead of feeling excitement at the power I wielded over her, and just how perfectly my revenge was being carried out before my eyes, I suddenly realized that I didn't want her down in that office with Carlo. She was mine, and I was jealous of the attention he was about to get from her.

She stood in front of him for a moment, before she raised one foot off the floor and flipped the rotating chair around to face her, that same foot coming to rest between his legs. I couldn't see exactly where he was looking, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't take much for him to be able to look straight up her skirt. I needn't have worried over the details though as the next thing I knew, she dropped her hands and hiked her skirt up to her waist, showing him every inch of her naked, pink pussy. If I had been jealous before, now I was absolutely green with envy! As I watched, she dropped one hand back to her crotch and started to masturbate, long slow movements that were hiding just as much as they showed.

Carlo seemed to be frozen in shock, the phone still dangling from one hand. As if he heard my thought, he leaned over and replaced the handset in its cradle, his eyes never once leaving the show in front of him. As her other hand rose to cup and knead her breast, I saw his hand start to reach out towards her calf.

I could almost hear the 'No!' which froze him in his tracks from where I was sitting! He carefully pulled his hand back into his lap, and she resumed rubbing her pussy and tweaking her nipple as if nothing had happened. Her eyes were screwed shut and her hips were no more than three feet from his face - definitely what you would call a ringside seat. As her hands moved a little quicker, She arched her back and that gap narrowed just a little more. Fuck, she was such a tease! There was absolutely no doubt who was in control, or what effect it was having on Carlo as he shifted in his seat and adjusted himself.

With a fluid motion, she grasped the hem of her dress in both hands, lifted it over her head and dropped it on the floor, both hands coming back to her lap this time to play with her pussy. The camera was positioned a little over her shoulder where she had been sitting, so I now had a perfect view of her fingering her hole with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Carlo's hand strayed to his lap, and once again he froze as her eyes snapped open and she stopped moving. Okay, so the Domme was well and truly in play now. I waited to see how much she would tease him before delivering on her offer.

As I watched, she dropped her foot from the chair back to the floor and knelt down in much the same way she had under my table. She reached forward and unzipped him, gesticulating at him to lift his hips as she pulled his pants all the way down to his ankles. His briefs followed the pants in short order, and she grasped his half erect penis in both hands before slowly leaning forward to engulf him with her lips, never once breaking eye contact with him.

As those soft, warm lips touched his rod, his head tilted back and I fancied he groaned aloud as she sank down his length, her lips coming to rest on her encircling fingers. In contrast to my performance though, she quickly ran back up the length of his shaft, now fully erect, and started to consume him repeatedly, in long hard strokes. One hand dropped between her legs as she focused on getting herself as turned on by the process as she could. Her other hand dropped to cup his balls as she pulled all the way off his cock, a fat string of saliva visible even on camera. Jeez, she really seemed to be making the most of this. Maybe she'd lied when she said she didn't have a type?

As her fingers frigged away in her lap, she grasped the head of his cock between her fingertips and very slowly ran her tongue all the way from head to root, pausing to draw both of his balls into her mouth one after the other, before reversing direction and gliding slowly back to the top again. Carlo's pleasure was obvious from the way he was hanging onto the arms of the chair as if his life depended on it.

With no warning she suddenly stood, turning to face away from me and presenting her ass to him such that he got a good view of the little green butt plug nestled between her cheeks. Just when I thought this couldn't get any more surprising, she stepped outside his spread thighs, reached back between her legs to grasp the base of his cock, and sank straight down onto his waiting rod.

Fuck!! Fuck a freaking duck! The little bitch! She wasn't supposed to fuck him, that pussy was mine! I was supposed to be the first one to enjoy that juicy little fuck hole! Fuck a goddamn duck! Okay, this was war! I was really going to make the little tart pay for thwarting my plans.

As she slowly settled into his lap, one hand dropped to rest her weight on his knee while the fingers of the other strayed to her crotch, out of my sight line. She paused like that for a while, evidently building steam, before slowly rising up from her seat and sitting back down... hard. Carlo's head snapped forward, and his hands clamped down on her waist. She repeated the trick and I couldn't help but think that Carlo only pulled her down harder this time. Slow rise, a little glint of light visible on his member before she slammed back down into his lap.

Holy shit, this was an anger fuck! Although I doubted it was really Carlo she was angry at. As the number of strokes mounted, her speed slowly increased, her fingers still working away as she started to bounce up and down in his lap in a more traditional manner.

As I continued to watch this I marveled at how much I wanted to be in Carlo's place. Being able to reach out and entwine my fingers in that golden cloud of loose curls, feeling that tight wet pussy gliding up and down my rock hard cock would be nothing short of amazing. Watching that heart-shaped ass bouncing up and down in my lap, the emerald butt plug increasing the intensity with which her muscles could grip me. Being able to reach forward and trace my fingers up and down the little ridges and contours of her spine, coming to rest with my fingers curled around the base of her neck. Those soft yet firm breasts just waiting for me to lean forward and grasp them, the hard crinkly nipples feeling phat and juicy between my fingers.

As I came back to reality, she was still riding her Bronco for all she was worth, and as I watched, her head rolled back, her back arched, and she leaned back to grip the arms of the chair. Her mouth opened in a soundless cry, her pace not slackening, until finally she gradually slowed, languidly sliding up and down him twice more, before collapsing back against his chest, his cock still presumably inside her. They sat like that for a short while, one of Carlo's hands stroking her belly, the other still gripping her hip, until suddenly he put both hands on her waist, and stood, lifting the little blonde, her wet pussy still impaled on his rod. With an ease that I envied, he turned and laid her over the desk in front of him, obviously not finished with her.

Emma slumped forward, her head tilted to one side, her ass up in the air, and I could just about see where the emerald plug covered one greedy little hole and drew the eye to the sight of Carlo's still hard cock disappearing out of sight below that shiny little toy. As I watched, he slowly pulled almost the entire length of his cock out of her before pausing a moment and then slamming the entire length home in a fair imitation of her earlier attack on his manhood.

Emma's entire upper body lifted up off the desk as her hands shot out to grasp the front and one side of the desk. I couldn't hear anything, but I was pretty sure her words weren't 'More tea vicar?'. He repeated the motion for a second time and slammed home hard against her ass, causing little ripples in the flesh of her cheeks. Without pausing this time, he pulled almost all the way out and rammed all the way back in, starting to fuck her in deep punishing strokes, her head bouncing in time to his assault.

Unsurprisingly, with the extra pressure from the butt plug, it was only a matter of minutes before Carlo suddenly pulled out and unloaded all across Emma's back, his sticky ropes of cum painting an unmissable trail on her bronzed skin, pointing the way back to the despoiler. Her head finally sank back to the surface of the desk as she lay panting in post-coital bliss.

After slowly pulling out of her, and sinking back into the chair for a moment, Carlo stood and drew his pants back up around his waist and made himself presentable. He disappeared out of view, and I watched my slave lying almost motionless across his desk, her ass still presented for the usage of anyone who happened to be passing. A moment later Carlo reappeared with what looked to be tissues and paper towels. Well, wasn't he the gentleman! I watched as he wiped the jizz off the back of the still unmoving girl in front of him, before reaching forward and touching her arm. They paused like that for almost a minute before the girl finally stirred and lifted herself from the desk. He handed her the discarded dress and she stood there unmoving again as he continued to talk to her, his hands the only indication I had that anything was going on at all.

Finally, she lifted the dress over her head and smoothed it down her body before touching him briefly on the arm and turning to walk out of sight. I closed the app and brought up Google drive as I waited for her to make her way back upstairs and out of the back door, just a short walk away. I quickly made a link to the file I had copied from her laptop and watched as the WiFi made short work of uploading it to the cloud. Just as I marked the link 'publicly available to anyone with the URL', I jumped as the passenger door was yanked open.

"Where the hell have you been?" I demanded as she slumped into the seat next to me. "Did you get caught? Did he let you go? I was about to give up on you!"

She turned to face me, her lack of emotion a little weird to me, and said "What do you think happened? I waited for ages for you to come back from the bathroom, and then the manager confronted me and said you had disappeared and that he was sorry but he needed me to settle up. When I explained that I didn't have any money, that you had left with my purse, he took me downstairs and gave me a lecture about how wrong it was to dine and dash. He said he felt you were a complete shit-heel, and, given that you had obviously stitched me up, he let me go."

My mouth was hanging open in a rather unappealing way, so I decided to close it. "Well, that was kind of him..." I replied, rather lamely. "You were supposed to dine and dash, have you never done that before?" I felt angry now, stripped of the opportunity to tease her about her misfortune, and all I could do was try to adlib a convincing lie.

Infuriatingly, she just closed her eyes and sank back into the seat in silence. How the fuck did that work? I had thought I would be able to enjoy her embarrassment as she recounted the entire ordeal, and now I had to either reveal that I had been watching or play along with her lie and suck it up.

Or... maybe I could have my cake and eat it... if I was just a little patient. Yes, maybe I could still make this work, but I would need to delay her return to her hotel room in order to set things up. I could just make her walk back to the hotel, but that seemed a little lame and I didn't fancy the chance of her getting picked up by a cop and having to explain why she was walking back to the hotel in bare feet. No, I needed to give her an incentive not to talk to anyone on the way back. In addition, the restaurant was a couple of miles from the hotel, so this was probably a little far to leave her to walk in bare feet, but I thought I knew a good spot about halfway back which would suit my purposes nicely.

I pulled on my seatbelt, fired up the car and pulled out of the parking lot, the rumble of the engine mirroring my feelings of discontent. As we crossed first one and then the second of the annoying red lights, I thought about whether this was a good idea. It was definitely risky, but the potential to add some real spice to the evening was definitely worth it.

As we approached the location I had in mind, I indicated and pulled off the road into a large parking lot with half a dozen big box stores that were all closed for the night. At the nearest end, the parking lot narrowed and was backed by trees and a gravel service road with several wooden fences of mediocre and unexciting suburban houses visible just beyond, a single light burning in one window. I pulled the car in behind the drive through, shielded from the main road and from most of the parking lot by its own bulk and the featureless side wall of a larger building. I pulled the keys from the ignition and opened the door before stepping out into the warm evening air.

I waited for a moment for the slut to join me, and when she didn't stir, I walked round to her side of the car and opened the door. She sulked for a little longer before uncurling her legs and stepping out to stand next to me, her eyes avoiding mine. I glanced up at the single lighted window and was gratified to see a figure there. I took my slave's hand and walked back round to my side of the car, the pull of her arm betraying her reluctance to do anything I might ask of her. I stopped by the driver's door and maneuvered her around to stand in front of me. Initially, she was facing the wrong way, her eyes looking over my shoulder and focused on something in the middle distance, but I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her to face the floor show where I could now see that it was a lone woman getting ready for bed.

We were stood in a pool of shadow, the lights from the parking lot blocked by the two buildings, the electricity at the drive-through having been cut off at some unknown time in the past.

"Emma, place your hands on your head and look at the woman in the window. Do you see her? Oblivious to us, safe in her little oasis of light, unaware that we are watching her. Do you think she's lonely? Maybe she has a husband who is working late, or maybe, like you and I, she doesn't have anyone to come home to." With that I placed my hands on her hips and slowly traced delicate lines down her flanks, feeling the delineation of the muscles in her thighs before slowly tracing up the front of her legs and up onto her belly, starting another slow lap.