The Helldesk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now then, think very carefully before you answer my next question."

Her whisper just about carried through the gap, "Yes... sir."

"Not yet pet, wait until I ask the question. Did you just get a talking to from our friend Carlo, or was there more to it?"

"Yes, sir." Her eyes dropped to the tarmac below us, her shoulders sagging forward.

"Hmmm, sorry pet that was an ambiguous question. Allow me to be more specific. What really happened between you and the manager Emma? Tell me exactly what happened."

The wait was killing me. I was trying extremely hard not to smile as I knew the answer already. I just wanted to hear it from her own mouth, listen to her very chastened and crestfallen apology.

"I waited for you. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. With no money, no shoes, and just my dress to support the illusion of normality. When you weren't there when I came back, I knew something was wrong. I wanted to believe that you'd gone to the bathroom, so I waited, hoping that I was wrong. And the time dragged on, and on, and still you didn't come back. And then, finally, I saw him coming across the restaurant floor, that little silver tray in his hand, and even before he reached me, I knew I was right, and you weren't coming back.

"He told me that he was very sorry, but that you had disappeared and he needed someone to pay the bill. After I told him that I had nothing, he asked me to follow him back downstairs and led me past the bathrooms to another door which turned out to be his office. He sat me down in the chair in front of his desk and told me that He was very sorry, but that the owner had a zero tolerance policy for not paying, and was I sure I didn't have a credit card on me? Did I want to call you to come back and get me? I sighed and told him you had left me as your idea of a joke and wasn't there something I could do to make it up to him? I made it obvious what I was offering, and when I saw him lick his lips, I got up and went to his side of the table and pulled his cock out of his pants and went down on him.

"I sucked him until he was hard and then I fucked him. I hadn't felt a good hard cock inside me for too long, and with how turned on I'd been all evening and how mad I was at you for leaving me, I just sank down onto his hard cock and rode him until I came. He didn't though, and after letting me recover for a moment, he pushed me forward over the desk and fucked me hard until he pulled out and unloaded all over my back. That was it. He cleaned me up, handed me back my dress and told me that the back door at the top of the stairs was unlocked and that I should leave that way. That's it. The rest you know."

I paused, looking at those dark, firm nipples, still a little swollen from earlier, thinking about how they felt when I rolled them between my fingers, like juicy, swollen raisins. "Well, that sounds more truthful. I just wish you hadn't lied to me in the first place. It would have been so much easier for you.

"It's about half a mile from here to your hotel. I'd recommend you follow the gravel road to the next street - fewer people are likely to see you. Once you hit the street..."

"No..." It hadn't quite sunk in yet.

"... you will be able to see the billboard ahead of you which is next to the hotel. Now if you time it right, you may be able to get across that road without being seen, but then again, it's not that late, so if you are spotted, I would suggest you just keep moving..."

"No, please!'' Realization was dawning,

"There's another alley on the other side, I think, which should get you close to the hotel, then maybe a couple of gardens to cross, or maybe a parking lot, I don't really remember..."

"...please..." warring with disbelief.

"... anyway, once you reach the hotel, I'll leave the car in the nearest corner of the lot with the keys on top of the driver's wheel. Your dress and shoes will be in the trunk. I imagine you'll be glad of them by then. I will be waiting in the room with the door very slightly ajar." I showed her the keycard, the room number neatly inscribed on its paper sheath. "You have thirty minutes, I would advise against being late."

"No!" her panic was finally evident now, her hands beseeching me to let her back in, their touch flitting across the glass like a pair of moths.

"Don't lie to me next time Emma. You do not want to piss me off. I'm far less forgiving when I'm angry." I reached forward and turned the key in the ignition, sliding the gear lever to R and backing away from her. She didn't move, her arms hanging limply at her sides, her ghostly form overrun by the encroaching shadows as I pointed the car towards the street. As I took one final look, her nakedness a little surreal in the squalor of the abandoned lot, I felt a brief twinge of pity for her plight. Instead, I ignored it and snicked the lever to D, straightened the wheel and accelerated smartly out of the lot and off down the street.

*****

Author's postscript

Despite how little control she has over the situation, Emma isn't going to roll over any time soon, but jeepers, does The Admin seem to have it in for her! I feel there may be a shift coming soon though. Probably not in the next chapter, but soon.

One of the things I'm trying to avoid is for the protagonists to keep going around the same old loops, having the same old sex again and again - that gets a little old after a while. Hopefully you have enjoyed the variety of things that they've gotten up to.

As ever, I welcome comments and critique. Thanks so much for reading this far, please take a moment to leave a rating!