The Helpful Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi took the towel and wrapped it around herself, covering all her womanly assets. "I used to love it when you gave me a bath. We used to have so much fun with bath toys."

"Yeah, I guess the bath toys have grown up as much as we have huh," Jodi said, gesturing to the vibrator still sitting on the edge ot the tub.

"Yeah they have," Lexi agreed with raised eyebrows.

"So, you want to go see your room?" Jodi asked.

"Sure." Lexi turned and headed out of the bathroom while Jodi reached over to drain the tub. As she stood back up, she picked up the vibrator and dropped it into her robe pocket, then headed out into the hallway.

As they entered the spare room, Jodi flipped on the light and Lexi flopped on the bed, letting the towel open up. "This is perfect," she exclaimed, spreading her arms out as if she was making a snow angel, the bag of thawing peas in one hand.

"Good, I'm glad you approve."

Lexi looked up at Jodi, then sat up on the edge of the bed. "Tell me what happened with Alex."

A clouded look came over Jodi's face and she sighed. Then stepped over and sat next to her sister. "What do you want to know?"

"Well, I thought you two were going to stay together forever. Then all of a sudden, she left the state."

"There's not much to tell actually. When she finished her internship and became a surgeon, she was offered a chance to go to Seattle and work with one of the best cardiologists in the country. She asked me to go with her, but I couldn't just up and leave like that. Besides, when she was just an intern, we barely had any quality time together. Her becoming a surgeon only made things worse. The writing was on the wall long before she was offered the job, I just didn't want to see it."

"That sucks... So, what about Katie? You went to live with her and her parents after dad kicked you out. Why did you and her break up?"

"We grew apart I guess. I didn't know it at the time, but she was still confused about her sexuality. She thought that she wanted to be with me, but as she grew, things changed for her. She wanted to try dating men. I couldn't agree with that, so we went our separate ways. I was lucky that I had been working and saving the whole time I lived with them, so I was able to get my own apartment pretty easily."

"Do you still miss them?"

Jodi nodded and smiled. "Yeah, especially Alex. I wanted so bad for her to stay, but I knew that she had to follow her dream. Unfortunately, I didn't really fit too well in her plans."

"Mm...It's crazy but, I've often wondered what it would be like to, you know, be with a woman. I mean it's not like I masturbate thinking about it or anything. I guess you could say that I'm curious," Lexi admitted.

"Well, that's a normal thing to wonder about if you've never done something like that," assured Jodi.

"What about you, do you wonder what it's like to be with a man?"

"I've thought about it. But then I see you with George, and I see other women I know in abusive relationships with men, and I'm glad that I'm gay."

"Yeah, no shit. After being smacked around by George, I start to think that I might be better off with a woman," Lexi agreed nodding.

"But there are abusive women too, so that's not always the answer. And if you're not attracted to women, it makes it really difficult."

"What if I told you that I am kinda attracted to women?"

"Seriously?"

"Well, I should clarify. I am attracted to some women, not all though. It all depends on the body."

"I'm- I'm speechless Lexi...I had no idea."

"I couldn't tell anyone because I was afraid that dad would find out and kick me out. Besides, I still like men... Maybe I'm bi-sexual."

"Hm, maybe you are sis. So, are you going to need anything else tonight?"

"No, I think I'll be all set. Thank you so much Jodi." Lexi wrapped her arms around her big sister and hugged her close, planting another kiss on her cheek before pulling away.

"Your welcome. I'm glad I could help you." Jodi stood up to leave, then felt the lump in her pocket and said, "Oh by the way, I brought this in for you." She tossed the toy onto the bed and turned to walk out.

"Wait, I thought you wanted to use this tonight," Lexi called after her.

"That's my waterproof one for the bath. I have plenty other toys I can use in bed," answered Jodi.

"More toys? Like, what kind of toys do you have?"

Jodi grinned and cocked her head to the side. "You want to come see them?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes...If that's okay with you," Lexi acknowledged.

"I wouldn't have invited you if I didn't want you to see them. Come on."

So Lexi jumped up from the bed in excitement, wrapping the towel around her waist, which left her breasts exposed, and followed her sister. Jodi's bedroom was larger than the spare room and she slept on a queen size bed. Lexi hurried over to the bed and sat down, while Jodi went to her nightstand. She pulled open the single drawer, blocking her sisters view, then pulled out a toy, holding it out of Lexi's sight.

"Okay, here's number one," Jodi said and held up a silver egg attached to a thin cord. The other end of the cord had the control. "This one is super nice. It has several different settings. You can use it outside or inside, if you know what I mean." She waggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Ooo, I think I like that."

Jodi set it on the bed and reached for the next one. "Okay, here's number two. It's a Hitachi massaging wand with multiple attachments for all kinds of interesting stimulation."

"I've seen them before at the drug store. Does it work good?"

"It's awesome, and there's no batteries to replace." The toy went on the bed with the other one.

"Number three is a bit different," Jodi stated as she picked up the next toy. "It's called a rabbit vibe, and this thing always rocks my world." She turned it on and the thing came to life. Beads inside the shaft began to rotate, the head began to twist, and two rabbit ears began to flutter at an incredibly high speed. "These lay on your clitoris and will send you into orbit in no time."

"Oh wow!" Lexi exclaimed.

"I also have these little nipple clips," Jodi added, showing her sister two sinister looking clips that were attached by a thin chain.

"Ouch. Do you like those things?"

"Hey, don't knock it til' you try it squirt."

"Hm, maybe someday," Lexi shrugged, "Any more?"

"Just one, but you have to close your eyes first," Jodi instructed her sister.

"Oh man, this is crazy," Lexi giggled as she placed the palms of her hands over her eyes.

Seeing that Lexi had her eyes closed, Jodi quickly pulled her robe open and began to fasten the large, penis shaped strap-on dildo to her waist. One long strap went around her hips and a third went between her legs. When it was all tightened up, she turned back and said, "Okay, you can look now."

Lexi lowered her hands and looked at her sister. "Oh my God Jodi!" she squealed, and broke into uncontrollable laughter. Her hand slapped over her mouth and she pulled her legs up onto the bed, rolling on her side and laughing hysterically, pointing to the fake phallus between her sisters legs.

Seeing her sister so happy made Jodi happy, so she watched as Lexi rolled around on the bed giggling like a mad woman. "You look like a tranny!" Lexi bellowed and dissolved into laughter again.

"Oh...tranny huh? I'll show you tranny," Jodi hollered in mock indignation. She picked up a pillow and jumped on the bed, mounting the still hysterical girl and pummeling her with the pillow. "Call me a tranny and see where that gets you," she taunted, then tossed the pillow aside and went in for a tickle attack.

"WWWAAAAAHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!" Lexi screeched and twisted as her older sister attacked her exposed ribs with her slim fingers. Arms and legs flailed around trying to stop the ruthless attack. "S-S-S-S-SSTAAHHHPPPHAHAHAHAH UNCLE UNCLE!"

Jodi pulled back to let her sister catch her breath for a few seconds. "Give up yet?" she sneered, waggling her fingers in front of her face.

Huffing and puffing and gasping for air, Lexi sputtered, "Uhh -Ohh -Uhh -huh -umm -well -huh -I -ah -I'll -never give upaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!"

Once again the tickling began and once again Lexi spastically flailed and screamed. It was just like they were little again, only this time, Jodi had a fake cock strapped to her. The tickling went on for a bit longer this time, and Lexi managed to twist herself completely around until she was on her belly, realizing too late that this position was much worse for her because she couldn't defend herself.

"Do you give up?" Jodi asked, digging her fingers into Lexi's soft flesh under her ribs.

"YES YES I GIVE UP AHAAHAHAHAHA!"

Jodi stopped tickling, but kept her hands on Lexi's sides. Her smooth, soft skin felt so nice that she didn't want to let go. "Then you have to say, 'Jodi is the supreme ruler of the world'"

"Ah -Ah -Wh- I -can't -breathe," Lexi huffed, then felt the fingers start to dig in and screamed, "AUUUGGHHNNOO WAIT WAIT J-JODI IS THE SUPREME R -RULER OF -OF -OF HER PENIS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"My penis huh?" Jodi repeated, going in for the attack once more.

"NO NO NO NO HUHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHSTTAAAPPP HAHAHAHAH OKAY OKAY I'LL SAY IT HAHAAHAHAAHAHAH NO HAHAHAAHAH!"

Once again Jodi stopped the relentless tickling. This time she leaned down close to her sisters ear and whispered, "Okay let's try this again. Say it with me now. Jodi-" She paused to wait for Lexi to repeat.

Still gasping and giggling, Lexi repeated, "Jodi"

"-is the supreme ruler-"

"-is -the -sup huh -supreme -ruler-"

"-of the world."

"-huh, hahaha-"

"Say it"

"Huh -of -the -hahaha of the world. Oh shit, I think I pissed myself. Hahahaha"

Without thinking about the fact that the girl underneath her was her own sister, Jodi reached behind her back and slid her hand between Lexi's legs.

"Hey! What the hell!" Lexi snapped, twisting her head around and laughing.

"That's not piss girl," Jodi said, pulling her slimy hand back out and holding it up in front of her face. "You're creaming all over the place. I think this is turning you on."

"That's bullshit," Lexi yelled, but she didn't sound very convincing. "Get your fat ass off of me."

"Oh, so now I have a fat ass huh...Well maybe you haven't had enough tickling yet." Jodi slid her fingers up underneath Lexi's armpits, but didn't tickle just yet.

"NO NOT THERE PLEASE NO DON'T DO THAT I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Lexi begged. She hated more than anything getting tickled under her arms.

"Oh, you shouldn't say that you'll do anything girl, because you may not want to do what I tell you."

"No I promise, I promise." she was so tense and worried about more tickling that she was shivering.

"Alright, then you're gonna have to suck my cock."

"NO WAY!" Lexi screamed before they both dissolved in laughter at the silliness of the whole thing. Jodi rolled to the side and onto her back, the fake phallus flopped around ridiculously, while Lexi remained on her belly tears rolling from her eyes as the laughter pealed out of her. When she was finally able to speak, she said, "Oh my God... I can't... laugh anymore...You're crazy..." A few more giggles escaped her exhausted body. She had been tickled only for about five minutes all total and she secretly loved every minute of it.

As Jodi quieted down, she turned her head to the side to look at her sister, and their eyes met. Both sets of eyes were heavy lidded from exertion and for several seconds they stared deeply at each other. Jodi felt the overwhelming urge to kiss her sister's lips. Licking her own lips, she rolled onto her side and leaned in, her eyes closing as her mouth closed in. She got very close, close enough to feel the heat and breath coming from Lexi, but the moment before their lips touched together, Lexi pulled away, rolled over and sat up.

A feeling of shame flooded Jodi as she realized what she nearly did, and she turned away from her sister, sitting up also. "I ah...I should be getting to bed," she murmured.

"Yeah, it's getting late," Lexi agreed, standing up and turning to leave. Before she took a step, she turned back and wrapped her arms around Jodi from the back and whispered, "Thank you sis. I love you."

"Love you to," Jodi agreed. Then Lexi was gone from the room and she was left sitting on her bed wondering why she had thought that her own sister would be interested in kissing her on the lips. Worse than that, Jodi knew that if Lexi had allowed the kiss, she would have tried to do more. There is no telling how far she would have tried to go if Lexi hadn't pulled away when she did. She looked down at the dildo still pointing up at her like an erect penis, and she smiled in spite of herself, the memory of Lexi's face when she pulled her hands away and looked at the toy was still fresh in her mind and she bit her lip to keep from breaking up again.

Standing up, Jodi began to undo the strap holding the toy in place. As she pulled away the strap from between her legs, she saw how wet she had been from her earlier play. Even though she was still feeling ashamed at herself, she was also still quite horny, and now that she had the room to herself, she decided to utilize a few of the toys that she had at her disposal. Tossing her robe onto a chair, Jodi climbed back onto the bed and propped herself up on a few pillows next to her sex toys.

---

Lexi walked back to the spare room in a daze, and in a state of disbelief. Her mind kept going over the last ten minutes, wondering how things had progressed to the point that her own sister had tried to kiss her on the lips. It was more then that though, there was a part of her that wanted to surrender to her sister. That was what worried her more than anything.

Flipping the light on, Lexi walked into the room and her eyes immediately lit upon the vibrator still on the bed. The corners of her lips curled up as she strolled over and snatched it up. Masturbating with a vibrator was something that she had never tried before, as George wouldn't allow her to own any sex toys. She dropped the towel onto the floor and crawled up onto the bed.

Laying on her back, Lexi slid the fingers of her right hand down over her trimmed pussy hair and into her slit. Her fingers sank into the wetness with ease and she mewled at the feeling. She couldn't remember the last time her pussy had been this wet. When her fingers were covered with juices, she brought her hand to her face and smelled herself, closing her eyes and relishing the thick, musky odor. She wondered if her sister's pussy smelled like hers and wished that she had the guts to go back to her room to find out.

Enjoying the smell of her juices, Lexi proceeded to slip her wet fingers into her mouth, tasting her own pussy. The taste was something that she always enjoyed privately. She would often silently finger herself while lying in bed at night next to a sleeping George, and then taste her juices.

She picked up the vibrator and glanced up at the door to her room, wishing that Jodi would walk in. Nothing happened, so she turned the dial on the toy until it was vibrating furiously and touched it onto her nipple. "Oh!" she gasped as the tingles raced through her breast, causing her nipple to swell almost instantly.

She let the toy buzz away on each nipple before sliding it down her stomach to the top of her pubic mound. Slowly, she slid it lower until the tip was buzzing the flesh just above her clitoris. She let the toy hum so close to her clitoris, and tried to focus on her own pleasure, but she couldn't get her sister out of her mind. Making up her mind, Lexi shut the toy off and climbed off the bed. She picked up the towel from the floor, and promptly dropped it again, deciding that she didn't need to cover up.

Lexi walked to the door and silently opened it. She peered out into the empty hallway, then made her way down the hall to her sisters door. Standing in the hall naked, Lexi listened intently, and could clearly hear her sister's low moaning and the steady buzz from one of her toys.

Taking a deep breath, Lexi raised her balled fist and rapidly knocked on the door, then, without waiting for a reply, she turned the knob and walked in. "Hey sis?" she said.

---

Jodi had chosen the rabbit vibe, deciding that she couldn't wait any longer for her release. She was plenty wet enough that she didn't need to use any lube. She slid the toy up and down until it was covered in her juices, then she began to gently slide the toy into her pussy. When it was fully inserted, she turned the dial and felt the toy hum to life deep inside her.

"Ohhhh mmmhhhmm!" she moaned as the beads began to swirl and the rabbit ears began to buzz her clit. She felt an orgasm come rushing toward her so quickly that she couldn't stop it, and in mere seconds she curled forward, her pussy clamped down as intense pleasure spasms overtook her. She rolled onto her belly and bit the side of her pillow to keep from shouting out as she rode the waves of her orgasm through to the end.

Finally after things calmed down a bit, she rolled over onto her back again and took several deep breaths. The toy had slid out of her clenching vagina at some point and was vibrating away on the bed. She picked it up and shut it down, then began to lick her sweet and sour juices off the toy while her body trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Even though she had just gone through an intense climax, her body still craved more. She set the rabbit aside and picked up the egg instead. This time, she was going to take her sweet time and build up a long, slow, creamy orgasm. A picture of her sister filled her head as she pushed the button on the control that started the egg humming. She took the silver egg and touched it to her nipple, sliding it around her areola. When the first nipple had swelled fully, she switched to the other nipple and began working that one.

After a few minutes of buzzing her nipples, she slid the egg down between her legs, rubbing it up and down her slit. "Mmmm" she moaned as her soaking wet pussy tried to suck the toy inside. She let it slide in, then pushed it in deeper with one finger and pushed another button on the control to turn up the intensity of the vibrations. "Ohhhhh, mmmmhhhmm"

Jodi was loving the feeling of the deep vibrations, but she was far from her second orgasm, when a sudden knocking at her door startled her. Before she could even shut the egg off, the door swung open and Lexi looked in.

"Hey sis?" Lexi began, then her eyes fell upon her still nude sister, and she froze. "Oh..." she gasped, seeing the thin cord coming from between Jodi's spread legs and the control in her hand.

Instead of turning around and leaving, Lexi took a step forward and swung the door shut behind her. "Um...I guess I interrupted you again, didn't I." she said.

Feeling self conscious all of a sudden, Jodi started to pull her blanket over herself. "What did you want Lex?" she inquired, clicking the egg off.

"Oh...uhm, I ah, I forgot." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Brain fart I guess."

"Okay...well, I'll ah, I'll see you in the morning then," Jodi said.

"Yeah. Yeah of course. I should leave you to your...toys," Lexi grinned. She started to turn around, then stopped and turned back around. "Wait, I know what I came in here for."

"Okay"

"Why did you try to kiss me earlier?" she asked, lowering her head and staring at her sister with piercing eyes.

Jodi swallowed loudly and scratched her head, feeling her already red face somehow getting redder, if that was possible. "Kiss you...oh you mean when we were like, on the bed messing around? Uhm...well, it must have been your magnetic personality." she quipped, her lips curling up in a half hearted smile.