The Helpful Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," moaned Lexi as she kissed her sister back.

When they separated, Jodi laid back sighed in content, while Lexi lay on her side facing her sister. "So," Jodi began, "what did you think of your first time with a woman?"

"It was incredible, but..."

"But what?"

"I still can't believe that you licked my butthole."

Jodi laughed. "And you loved it when I did that."

"Well I'm not gonna lie, it felt really good, but it just seems so...gross?"

"Your asshole tasted heavenly sis. Maybe someday you can return the favor and lick mine."

"That's asking a lot you know."

Jodi rolled onto her side so they were staring into each others eyes. "I'll never ask you to do something that you're uncomfortable with." She slid her hand along Lexi's side, over her thigh, and down her leg. "Now, are you ready to get fucked with my big cock or what?"

A grin spread across Lexi's face as she pictured her sister with the dildo strapped to her. "Mmhm, I can't wait!" she announced with a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face.

The End.