All Comments on 'The Herbal Remedy'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really well done. One of the best written and well constructed stories I've seen in recent memory. Kudos.

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 7 years ago
Okay

The story was okay but I wish the son was a bit more realistic. It would have been better if he slowly developed an attraction to his mother rather than being instantly attracted to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!

No pills, no condom, no pull outs, he shot into her womb, she is 39 years old, at about 5 or 6 months that will be a great piece of ass, if it can get better, good story, well laid out, good plot, enjoyable to read, need another chapter so we know he did knock her up, I could only give you 5 STARS, that is all they offer, please continue.

Thanks, Mr NL !!!

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
GREAT

HOPE THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY, MAYBE A BABY, OR TWO...! WELL WRITTEN, GREAT BUILT UP TOO...!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Loved this story

fanbloodytastic, I enjoyed this very much and would like to read more of this story if you would write a sequel so we know how life progresses for this sexy couple. you packed quite a lot into 5 pages. 5* and would give more if I could.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 7 years ago
Wonderful.

This was fantastic!

I was thinking milk toast after the author prelude. What a surprise and a nice build up!

This and 'Penis Treatment' are a close tie for your best work! More please!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Very good, but...

I deducted 1 star because the story is quite wordy at times. There is a lot of redundancy regarding George's bulging dick and too much time spent in his head going over every aspect of his plan and the possible alternate outcomes. Any guy that isn't aware that squeezing his dick will enlarge it or that jacking off incompletely is not going make him feel better is pretty dumb, IMO. Mom to was a bit redundant. Overall though, a good story. Maybe you should look for a good editor.

BTW, the Chicago song is entitled "Happy Man".

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
I am rock hard

Awesome story! *****

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the build-up. But, with such an extended build to their first intimate contact, the emotional jump to exclusive, monogamous, incestuous relationship was far too abrupt.

I wish the sex had gotten nastier. I would have enjoyed an anal sex scene. I would have enjoyed a mutual masturbation scene. I would have liked a threesome or cuckholding scene with the ex-step-father/husband, proving that Diana is not a cold fish.

MikeB58MikeB58almost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved it, went straight into my favorites. I hope we'll see a second chapter, it would be nice if they went on a date where they could publicly display their love. Maybe some more sexual situations around the house. Also..... possibly a pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck

The best written story I have read on here in a while with one glaring flaw. No lingerie! I can't stand when women don't wear it, I can't stand seeing ass crack and it makes women's butt look so good. Good story but it left a sour taste in my mouth

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

A great story - hot / arousing and has so much potential. Now that Mom and son are living as husband and wife; they should now make out whenever they can each day. Not only grow the love / intimacy but get each other so aroused his Mom is very well naturally wet.

That way she will now have no trouble taking her son's huge cock. She wants him to bang her long and hard, so she can feel his big balls hit her clit. Maybe, she will be very skilled at oral sex and take him down to his balls ? His cum will intoxicate her. Hopefully, more chapters are in-store. A nice change in stories, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Great story, as always! Keep up all the great work! Your latest update section sounds awesome and I love your favorites collection (you have a great selection of authors and stories favorited)! Once again, keep up all the great works!

Adriana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Well written, realistic, and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just wondering....

I was just wondering how the writing was going..... I understand that it does take some time to create your stories and the proper mix of dialog and narration adds to the task.

Perhaps you might hint at when the next post might happen? I am particularly interested in the upcoming "Taylor" story, as you have mentioned that it may be in a non-consent/reluctance theme. Interesting possibilities...

Regards,

Mr.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please share your herbal remedy recipe,

I have a Mom I want to try it on!

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story!

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 6 years ago
Excellent Read..!!! 5*

Loved this story... Excellent read.... Needs a sequel... Mom continues her sexual growth.... Son satisfies Mom ALL the time.... They agree and Mom is impregnated..??

If you need assistance with proofreading and/or editing, I would be glad to assist

Dom Master JIM

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 6 years ago
Solid Effort

A solid effort, and one of the hottest stories I've read in this section recently. How about a part 2? I'm sure most of your readers certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of this sexy mom-son couple. Plus, since their living together now, why not complete the story by having Mom get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best

Your story has revived my faith in this site. It is truly one of the best erotic stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best incest stor I ever read. God I'd lve to be George

and open my mother's sexual awakening!! Do you have more stories like this one? needit700@gmail.com

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Supplements, who'd a thunked.

A great story. Though I never had thoughts about my mom, she had six sisters that I would fantasize about growing up. They were all alike in physical appearance and occasionally I would have more than one in my dreams; especially the youngest.

I also had sexual feelings for her daughter when we grew up. We were the same age and had a couple of make out sessions. I stayed at her home years later and she and her husband, a close friend, had glorious 3some sex twice throughout the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One more thing

I'd have found it particularly erotic if her son had added one more 'condition', that being that since he would mate with her for life, that he needed to give her his babies so they could truly become a couple

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Very beautiful.

It was easy to imagine this was my own Mom in the story. The description of maternal ass was great. I grew up admiring that slim waistline and phat ass curvature that only a mom has. My Mom was also sexually pretty frigid and I know she would demand strict monogamy if I had been able to open her up like this. Very authentic dialogue and ass.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!

Long time to get to the good stuff, but when you got there,THIS STORY ROCKED. Thanks for the read

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

An amazing story! So well written and greatly put together. Many could learn much about writing erotica from your stories! Thank you for sharing this with us!

TheFlyingMustachTheFlyingMustachalmost 4 years ago

Cockhole,

I don't know, but for a story with "not a lot of incest",

there sure was a lot! lol! Thanks for a job well done.

BubseyBubseyabout 3 years ago
Yes,

This was a little gem of a story,.

If I could be any of these stories I'd choose to be in this one.

Thank You....

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing

so can't wait for chapter 2

#1 story that I ever read thank you

RafiskRafiskalmost 3 years ago

At least son getting a blow job in car would be good at ending

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Fucking super hot story!! Five stars and a favorite point!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Wonderfully sexy & erotic story. So glad to have read a piece that is just about fun and family wit’;hout all the baggage other writers load into their efforts. Well done.

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

A very well written story. Love to read more on the same theme, mother and son. Wish you would have written it as a series. Would love to read more mother son series from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic I'm Soo Jealous 👀😋⚘⚘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\well written and very plausible.Plenty of suspense in the build-up and you have the talent to create sexy stories so i am making you my first favourite author.More in this genre pleaseeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars great story worthy of another chapter

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 1 year ago

Nicely written. Pretty good punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Very well written as well.

zornslemmazornslemmaover 1 year ago

Great story! It’s contrarian in the sense that it is more or less a story of a son taking his mom’s “virginity” with all the excitement building up to it, in light of her being an asexual person throughout her life to that point. And he pretty much had to slip her “roofies” to bring her along for it!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Great Story.. Its a nice beginning... Think it be nice to hear more about how they got along with their arrangement.. Also, maybe she can use her son to make amends with her family.. I know you said they were only suppose to be with each other.. But she can use her son to make amends with her family, by allowing him to seduce their female family members.. Especially, like her sister that just got married.. Have her son seduce his Aunt & be able to take her down a peg by fucking her & give her something her new husband hasnt.. Then Candy cant be all high & mighty anymore.. Just a suggestion, if you wanted to add more to it.. I know, its an old stories, but you never know..

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

Would love to read more mother son stories. Love your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it!! Obviously a fantasy but filled with love and respect. It can't get better than that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish these comments had thumbs up or down. A commenter below is totally ignoring the rules that the couple whole heartedly agreed upon! The relationship was SACRED!! The fact that there was LOVE!! Bring family together by tearing it apart and breaking every rule they are both happy with. Well here's a big Duuu.??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I think it has the best premise of any story you've written. I loved the idea of his mom discovering her sexual side this way. What I didn't like is her son secretly giving her the supplement, it felt non consensual on her end and was a major turn off. Yes, the ending was sweet, but the road there not so much. What I think would've made it 10x as good is if she, being as frustrated with her lack of sexuality as she was, found the supplement online herself and started experimenting with it. Getting addicted to it and gradually getting more and more attracted to her son. Maybe one day he'd drink it by accident and she'd see him hard for the first time. And maybe then she'd be the one to secretly giving to him. Maybe not even planning to have sex, but just to see him hard again. I feel like that would've made for a 5x better story.

I LOVED the pacing in your Home Movies series, the power dynamics and how addicted she was to his penis to the point that she would salivate. If you made a series with this premise but otherwise similar to Home Movies (hopefully without any extra people like Taylor involved), I feel like that would potentially so good it wouldn't be possible to top it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous