The Herbal Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,358 Followers

On Friday afternoon, George was finishing his homework in the office when Diana came home from a quick shopping trip.

"George? Come, look at my new dress." Diana often consulted her son on what outfit looked best on her for a specific work event, such as an important meeting or luncheon.

"Wow!" George was normally used to seeing a very professional-looking work outfit like a business or pants suit. What his mother had in her hand was a beautiful, black evening gown for the wedding.

"Why don't you try it on?" He wanted to see her in that dress.

"I already did at the store. It's perfect! I'm so glad you like it!" Diana was beaming.

She had been looking forward to this wedding since her divorce was made final. It was a time for her to get away and relax with George for a bit. She planned on drinking wine, eating, and maybe a little dancing with her son. She really needed a break from her routine.

"Well, you're going to look hot in that dress, mom. It will be a pleasure to be your date!"

"Oh, George. You are such a charming young man. We will have fun!" His mom disappeared to her room.

George finished up his studies, but found it difficult to get the thought of his mother wearing that dress out of his mind. To clear his mind, he decided to jerk off. He'd had a persistent erection since he saw how excited his mom was about her new dress. George fantasized about helping her get dressed before the wedding, a scene which quickly led to sex in his mind. He achieved orgasm quickly and easily thinking about his mom. His climax produced at least a half-dozen heavy, thick streams of cum. He grunted in pleasure with each spurt, smiling and amazed as his cock shot and shot. The herbs must also increase the volume of his ejaculate. He made a mental note of this, then cleaned up and packed his bag for the wedding.

The next morning, George was packing the car with their bags while Diana was closing-up the house. Diana always drove her car. Her BMW 650i was her baby. She wouldn't dream of letting anyone else drive it.

As they began their three-hour drive, George asked, "When did Candy and Arthur get engaged?"

George was making small talk, trying to distract himself. He was currently sitting in the passenger seat trying to take his sexy mom off his mind. It didn't help that the fabric of the pants he was wearing had been rubbing against his cock in a most pleasurable way. The stimulation had resulted in a noticeable lump in his crotch.

"I guess about a year ago. They are apparently a very cute couple. He is an accountant."

Diana had been noticing George's bulges a lot more this week for some reason. She had a suspicion that the smoothies he made for her contained a stimulant that was helping with her energy levels, but didn't recognize the correlation until just now.

"George, you know the smoothies you've been making?

George's hand gripped the door handle firmly. 'Oh shit,' he thought.

"Yeah?" He tried to contain his nervousness.

"I just wanted to let you know that I really like them. In fact, they have really improved my overall mood. The increase in energy makes me want to get on the treadmill more often, and that's a very good byproduct."

"Wow! That's great, Mom. I'm glad to hear that." George was relieved her response was positive, but also taken aback that she had made the correlation.

"Are you putting extra vitamins or something in them? I feel something more than just the fruit."

'Oh God. She knows.' George's mind scrambled to think of a good reason for putting the herbal mix in the smoothies, and for not telling her about putting it in the smoothies.

"Yes. Some natural herbs used for energy and vitality."

George looked out the window trying to appear casual.

"Vitality, huh? I wonder what that means exactly." She wondered aloud.

She was looking out of the corner of her eye at her son. Suspicious that he was putting some sort of sexual stimulants into the smoothies-perhaps not for her sake, but for his. She had connected the stimulants with his almost constantly erect cock, however, she failed to make a connection that the reason she was noticing his erections was largely due to her looking for them and being more sexually minded because of the herbal mix.

"Vitality means, vigor, love of life, energy, that sort of thing." George was perspiring.

"Seems reasonable. I have been feeling full of energy and...well, feisty...I don't know what to call it." She shrugged her shoulders and broke into a wide smile.

"I've never felt better in all my life these past three days or so."

George looked up to heaven and said a silent 'thank you'.

She then asked, "Did you bring them with you? They're not illegal, are they?"

"Yes, I brought them with me, no they are not illegal."

They rode on in silence for a few minutes. To George's surprise, his mom broke the quiet by asking,

"Can I have one now?"

George's stomach dropped. He had never expected this scenario to play out in his plans. She had, on her own, eliminated the two problems he was facing with his entire approach to getting his mom into bed. First, it solved the problem of exactly how he was going to get her to take the supplement without having a smoothie. Taking the capsule directly was much better as he could just give her the supplement, which was the best way to take it anyway. Second, she was now aware of his putting the supplements into her smoothies and was not only okay with it, but wanted more.

There was a major setback in all of this, however. At some point, she could say that she does not want to take any more, since she is wise to the feelings they cause, he wouldn't be able to sneak them into her food or drink after this point, which would basically bring his entire plan to an end.

He was delighted that the situation, at least for now, was progressing better than even in his wildest dreams. There wasn't anything else to do now except be sure to bring out as much sexy as he could without making her uncomfortable.

Speaking of which, he was now rock hard and it showed.

Diana had her hand held out.

Through all his thinking, he forgot she had asked for the supplement.

"Here." He tapped two out of his out of his full jar.

"The dosage is two every four hours." George doubled the dosage, it was actually just one.

"What's in them?" She popped them in her mouth and unscrewed her water bottle as she steered with her knee and took a swig.

"Gotu kola, yohimbe, a couple of other herbs. They're from Asia mostly." He explained.

She capped the water bottle and said, "Look out Candy and Arthur! Here we come!" She laughed.

George took two as well.

Diana asked several more questions about how he found out about the herbs, forcing George to lie here and there to cover his motives.

Diana was a bit suspicious that the herbs had such a noticeable effect on her libido and her feeling sexual. She had noticed the strange feelings several days ago. She was having a difficult time ignoring her son's large, often erect penis as he paraded around the house. There were three days that she remembers feeling the effects of some sort of stimulant and she came very close to masturbating on each day. The only thing that prevented her from doing so was fear of not being able to complete the act to its fruition. She couldn't take another frustrated session that failed to produce an orgasm. She needed a big, earth-shaking orgasm, in fact, she needed several. She needed something that will knock her socks off.

These thoughts she was having were further evidence to her that she had been receiving some sort of sexual supplement. Normally, she never thought of sex at all. She suspected there was more to this than just George wanting an increase in energy and "vitality." Whatever it was, it was a tremendous boon to her every waking moment. She felt as though she was coming alive after being in hibernation all her life.

George was elated that his mom was now a willing participant in a major part of his plan. He was also encouraged and relieved to see her so happy and giddy. He had never seen her so spirited, and he loved it. She was responding to the herbal therapy. Whether she would take the next step and be open to being sexual with her son, was an altogether different question.

The two listened to Diana's favorite satellite radio station that played new wave music from the 80's as they drove the rest of the way to the hotel.

The hotel where the wedding and reception were to be held was a Marriot. There was a garden area on the property that was used for weddings. The reception was in the hotel's ballroom.

Diana wanted to stay at the Hyatt, which was a couple of miles away from the Marriot and this is where they checked in.

Diana and George approached the large service desk in the immense lobby of the Hyatt.

"Hello, reservations for Diana Watts, please." Diana stepped up to the counter.

"One moment...yes, Mrs. Watts. You're all set. How many key-cards would you like?"

"Two please."

"Great. We have you in a non-smoking double, is that right?"

"Yes, that will be fine." Diana glanced over at George. She looked down at his groin without thinking about what she was doing. Thankfully for her he was looking away and didn't see his mom checking him out.

The pills had begun to take effect and she was feeling frisky again.

Up in their room, the two began to get ready. George had already showered and was dressed for the wedding. He was on his laptop while his mom used the bathroom to ready herself. He selected the bed nearest the bathroom since his mom gave him the choice. This way, if she ever had to get up to use the restroom, he would be able to see her.

The pills were in effect and George was in that familiar half-hard state that he gets whenever he takes them. He adjusted his trousers and squeezed his dick real tight because it felt good to touch it. He felt it surging with increased hardness.

Diana felt the hot water in the shower cover her body in a warm, soothing wave of pleasure. She soaped-up her body and lathered her pussy, spending lots of time rubbing her lips and clit with her slippery hand. Her body convulsed mildly as her hand made contact with her clit. The intensity of the physical reaction she had as a result of touching herself caught her off guard.

She knew she couldn't go on like this. The stimulation, the heady feeling of her sex, her desire, her longing, it all seemed to be weighing on her, hanging over her. It was as if she were coming unraveled sexually.

There has been something wrong with her for so long. Why didn't she do something about it? Why was it her son, of all people, who would finally come to her aid?

Her fingers were inside her as she had these thoughts in the shower. She came closer to an orgasm each time she was alone. She felt that at any time now, she was going to finally explode.

Diana had finished in the shower and was now putting her make up on. For such a beautiful woman, Diana wore very little make up, yet looked as though she always had it on.

'Now for the dress.' She slipped the dress on her toned and smooth body and was adjusting her large breasts into the chest area where they were secured with built-in cups. The dress complimented her body very well. The color matched her hair and accentuated her eyes. It created some seriously sexy cleavage and hugged her narrow waist. The length was about four inches above her knees. She was finally ready, and not a moment too soon. If they left now, they might just make it.

Diana opened the door and let George look at her in her dress for the first time.

"Good God, Mom! You look amazing!" George rolled off the bed and put his jacket on as he was scanning her beautiful body in the black dinner dress.

"That dress...it's the...you're the..." George wanted to say how hot, how sexy, how turned on he was at the sight of his mom, but she interrupted.

"Thank you, George! That means everything to me. Especially since you're my date tonight!"

With that, George's cock went from about half-hard, to full-on boner. His slacks betrayed his aroused state, and Diana looked right at it. This time George noticed his mom's obvious gaze.

'Holy shit! She looked at my dick! She looked at it!' He felt like yelling it, he was so excited. He beamed with pride, letting his mom get a real eyeful of his tented bulge.

Finally, his mom smiled back and her eyes rose to meet her son's. George was beside himself with anticipation, but the two really needed to get to the wedding. George opened the door, shaking his head as his mom walked out. She was too hot in that dress. He would have a difficult time keeping her to himself dressed as she was.

The Marriot Garden was a beautiful space. A series of ponds with gentle waterfalls, boulders, grass, and various other foliage surrounded a large, stone patio area that held about one hundred seats. The alter was toward the front and had an ivy-covered stone wall as a back drop. The seats were in rows, with small planters separating some of the groupings of chairs. It was a lush, romantic and soothing space.

Diana and George were among the last to arrive and were forced to sit toward the back. The two were seated on the bride's side and were at the very end of their row.

"This is beautiful, isn't it George?" Diana was looking around as she settled herself into her seat.

"Surprisingly so. I was expecting much, much, less." George felt some relief in finally being able to sit down to better hide his erection.

Diana was, for the most part, estranged from her sister Hannah's family who was hosting the wedding. She and Hannah had never really gotten along as adults. This was largely due to Diana's success and her sister's criticism of Diana's decision not to hire any family members in her software company.

A few cousins and older family came over to say hello, but after a few minutes, the mother and son found themselves on their own for the most part.

Diana was feeling the herbal supplement full-force. Her heart rate was elevated, her skin tingled, and her pussy was wet. This was a new sensation for her, and she found herself wondering if it was because she had gotten so worked up during her shower, but hadn't climaxed. Either way, she enjoyed the warm, slick feeling between her thighs.

For some reason, that she could not fully explain, she was drawn to her son in a way she had never been before. For the past three days, it has become more pronounced. There was something about George that was unmistakably appealing, sexually attractive, even. The two looked like they were related, the same tall, well-toned, fit, perfect build, dark brown hair and eyes, high cheek bones. Perhaps this physical familiarity partially explained the attraction.

George was grateful their seats were in a darker part of the garden patio. His erection was literally moving on its own; pulsing and throbbing according to the strong beat of his heart. Looking around, there was no one to his left as they were near the edge of the patio and next to a planter with flowers and small perennial hedges. An older couple sat in front of them, and no one was sitting next to his mom in the seats that filled out the rest of the row.

George used the relatively private setting to grab his dick through his pants and adjusted it so that it lay parallel to his right leg. He wore boxer briefs so it stayed in place once he positioned it.

Diana's pussy was coming alive. She was not accustomed to being so focused on her vagina as she had been recently. It was typically not something that crossed her mind save for cleaning herself in the shower and using the restroom.

Diana caught George's movement out of the corner of her eye and looked on fascinated as he handled his long, thick penis through his pants, repositioning it by his leg. Her pussy leaked and she found she needed to squirm a bit in her seat as a reaction.

The music to the ceremony began. The wedding party entered, then the congregation stood for the bride.

"Candy looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Diana leaned over, grabbing George's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"She really does," George agreed. He returned his mom's squeeze.

A strange thing happened between the mother and son at that moment. Neither one of them made any effort to release the other's hand. They stood waiting for the bride and her father to approach the minister so they could be seated.

After the minister gave the word to be seated, Diana and George sat- still holding hands. Diana leaned toward George's seat and rested their hands on George's right leg. Diana's hand was on the bottom and literally a couple inches away from Georges bulging cock as it throbbed against his inner thigh.

George could smell Diana's perfume, the scent of her shampoo, the scent that drove him crazy whenever she gave him a hug. George strained to see the cleavage caused by her sexy dress. He could feel his heart beating, his cock lurching and making the fabric of his pants pulse. He was having a difficult time not breaking away to use the restroom and just jacking off to get it over with, except for the fact that doing so would remove him from easily the sexiest situation he had ever been in.

Diana was immersed into the entire experience. Touching George, even if it were just holding his hand, was at least partially relieving her strong urge to feel something physical. She could not remember feeling so sexually aroused as she was at that moment. She felt like she was melting, she was so turned on by the feelings the stimulant was causing in combination to the physical proximity to her son.

George's cock was getting so hard as to be uncomfortable. He needed to touch it, but couldn't while holding his mom's hand. In haste, he decided to push his groin up, just to change its position slightly, but didn't think about what he was doing. His cock made brief, but unmistakable contact with his mother's hand as he pushed it up into the air. He moved it back down, but as a result, their clutched hands moved toward his dick and the back of his mom's hand was now making constant and direct contact with his cock as it burned under his slacks. George let out a slight moan and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Diana watched in awe as her son was moving his body around trying to get comfortable. She was thoroughly enjoying the hand-holding. She was feeling sexy and sexual for the first time since, almost ever. She held firmly as he adjusted his seating, but did not expect for her hand to land on the shaft of her son's erect penis.

She looked down at the sight. Their hands clasped firmly together and resting on his obscenely large bulge in his pants. At that moment, the thought entered her mind that this was incestuous.

Diana's head turned to her right, then across the aisle, to her front...no one was paying any attention. Her pussy was so wet, she feared she might form a puddle in her seat. She knew that all she had to do was rub her clit a few times and she would cum. It occurred to her that this was possibly the most sexually aroused she'd ever been. For some reason, the thought of committing an act of incest, as minor as this "act" was, sent her libido through the roof. She thought she might even be able to climax from the mental stimulation alone.

George saw that his mother was aware of everything that had gone on. He blushed, then turned his head to look at her. She was looking back. The mother and son locked in a stare but quickly broke it off and looked forward at the ceremony.

They sat pretending to listen as the vows were exchanged and the ceremony proceeded. They were frozen. George could feel the weight of Diana's hand on his dick. His head swam as somehow, even more blood rushed into his member.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,358 Followers