The Herbal Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

George slammed his mom repeatedly. She was a wild woman under him; wrapping her legs around his back pushing her pussy onto him as far as it would go. Her body responding to his every touch.

His cock became sloppy wet from her cum. She squirted volumes onto his dick as he relentlessly continued his hard thrusting.

"George! What are you doing to me! My God! Cumming again!"

She came so hard the second time that she stopped moving and trembled. She had to rest.

"Stop baby. Stop."

"Are you okay, mom?"

George was really getting into the fact that he was having sex with his gorgeous mom. He also realized that he had to give her breaks as she was a little over twenty years older than he was.

Rather than say anything, Diana snuggled her head on George's shoulder and caught her breath. They had only been having sex for about five minutes and she had cum twice.

George was ready to go. He had waited years for this, never really expecting anything to happen. After all, how many mothers would agree to have sex with their sons?

It was both a sexy and unusual experience. Her scent was the same that he was used to, so was her tone of voice and expressions, it was just that this time, they were both naked and having sexual intercourse. He knew he was more in love, more turned-on, and more comfortable than he would ever be with another woman.

"I am so far beyond great that it's scaring me!" she finally answered.

"I'm glad, mom. This is unbelievable. I never thought this would happen."

"Let's switch positions." Diana wanted to be on top.

Diana and George kissed more as George squeezed his mother's breasts. Diana eventually pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him. She lifted her torso up and reached down to position her son's huge cock into her hot, wet pussy.

She gave a low moan as she lowered herself onto her son.

"Wow." She paused and took a deep breath, "I can't believe I'm feeling this. You feel amazing."

"Mom, you are the one who is amazing," George countered.

Diana set her hands on either side of George's chest and began grinding herself against him. She enjoyed the feeling of her swollen clit rubbing against his pubic hair that was directly above his cock.

She moved her body up and down to coat his shaft with her wetness, then resumed her grind.

George had his hands all over her tits. Lifting them, squeezing them, tugging on the nipples. After he had his way with the breasts that had been the subject of his very first orgasm several years ago, he grabbed her hips and assisted her grinding efforts.

In a few minutes, Diana came again, then again.

George rolled her onto her hands and knees and fucked his mom from behind. This was the position he liked the most and was soon approaching his own orgasm.

Diana could feel her son growing harder than she had ever felt, inside her womb, and tried to pace herself so she would cum at the same time. She had to play with her clit as he fucked her hard from behind. It was difficult because the force of his thrusts caused her hand to get pushed away from her clit as she was furiously rubbing it.

George could see her tits swaying and moving along with his thrusts, a sight that caused him to finally give his mom his first orgasm.

Pulling her ass toward him and meeting it with his long, thick cock, George yelled, "Fuck, Mom," he panted, holding himself deep. He felt his cock swell impossibly, stiff beyond anything he could imagine as his cock head drove against his mother's womb. The damn burst as he cried out, "FUUUCK!" and he exploded inside the pussy he was borne from.

Diana used two fingers on her clit as she twisted and rubbed herself to her fifth orgasm in about thirty minutes.

The smell of sex was in the air. The room was not hot, but felt humid and lived-in. Diana shifted forward, unseating George's huge cock from her tight, swollen, well-fucked pussy. She rolled onto her back and George moved between her legs. He was trying to penetrate her again.

"Let's take a few minutes' break, dear." She waved her hand in front of her face indicating that she was hot and out of breath.

George sat back on his haunches looking at the dimly-lit ceiling. He was in an energized, yet blissful state. His plans had not only worked far, far, beyond even his most outrageous fantasy, but he has saved his mother from the dull and sexually anorexic state she was in. He moved into the spoon position as they cuddled together, naked.

As they lay on the bed in a satisfied and peaceful euphoria, Diana had some questions.

"Georgie, what caused you to start putting the herbal supplements in the smoothies for yourself?"

"I did it in hopes that you would want one and start to feel better."

"So you took a gamble on whether or not I would want a smoothie. Pretty smart."

"I didn't know how well they would work. Even if they did, I had no idea you would be open to this. It was a fantasy of mine to have you as a lover, but never any sort of expectation."

"I started thinking about having sex with you the first day I felt the herbal supplements work. They really woke me up." Diana confessed.

"Didn't it bother you that I'm your son?"

"The incest part didn't bother me at all. You're almost 19 and you are...fully developed. I can trust you more than any other person on this earth. If you are willing, so am I."

Her last statement turned George on to the degree that he had to have sex with her again. He reached down, slotting his hard cock into his mom as they both moaned. They began pumping their bodies together in the primal dance of intercourse.

The new couple passionately made love for another hour before collapsing in each other's arms in their now quiet hotel room.

The next day, they gathered their things from the Hyatt. George had the car loaded up.

Diana, now dressed in stretch pants and a T-shirt, held her son tightly in front of the car and said,

"I want you to drive us back."

"Wow. Really, Mom? Seriously?" George was incredulous.

"I mean it. You are my man, and you are the man of our house. You should drive."

"I can't wait!" George hopped in the driver's seat but his mom stood outside the door.

George picked up on her cue almost immediately, got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Sorry, Mom. I was just a little excited about driving the BMW."

Diana and George discussed some of what happened at the wedding and what was coming up on the calendar that week at home, school, and work. George played Diana's favorite radio station on the way back as they held hands.

As they approached the end of their drive home, Diana had a few boundaries and rules she wanted to discuss with George.

"I think we should talk about logistics, Georgie." She was turned to partially face her son as he drove.

"Logistics? You mean like relationship plans, that sort of thing?"

"Precisely."

George didn't know what to make of serious expression.

"Okay, Mom. Shoot."

"I am looking at you and me as a serious relationship. Sexually, we are already far beyond anything I have ever experienced, or heard of, or even thought about, for that matter. We know each other better than most couples will ever know themselves in a lifetime. I already love you more than anyone else in the world, with no close second."

"Yes. Me too, Mom. Very true." George glanced over to his mom as he drove.

"I consider our relationship sacred, and I want us to be very, very monogamous."

George raised his eyebrows. He was very aroused by his mother's relationship talk.

"Okay, I'm with you, I agree," he replied.

"Therefore, there will be no dating anyone else and no sex outside of our relationship."

George was surprised at how serious his mother was taking this.

"Yes. I agree completely." George was relieved this 'talk' wasn't one of regret and re-establishing their mother-son relationship once they returned home.

"I also feel that we should move to a home where the neighbors don't know you as my son. I want to be able to love you romantically, hold hands in public, and be a couple."

"Wow, Mom! You have thought a lot about this!" George was beaming.

"I want you to move into the master bedroom and make that our room. We can keep your room like it is, just in case other people were to visit."

George was beside himself with lust at this point. He couldn't wait to get home and fuck his mother again. It was so hot to sit and listen to his mom talk about all the plans she had for them and her rules. He couldn't have been happier, or any more turned on.

"What do you think about those rules?" She asked, smiling.

"I think they're fantastic! I want to add a couple, though."

Diana smoothed her pants with her hands. "Okay, I'm listening."

"I will attend college locally and commute from our house, wherever we decide to move." George looked at his mom with apprehension, not sure if she would go for that one.

"We will have to play that by ear. Let's get better situated at home, then discuss the subject of university later. What was your other?"

"I would like us to have the same last name." George gripped the wheel tightly.

"I was thinking about that and I like the idea. That takes some doing on my part, but I want that too." Diana reached over and grabbed her son's hand again. She looked at him with loving eyes. She needed him again.

George carefully parked and unloaded the car. He heard the shower run in his mom's bathroom as he was hanging his clothes and putting the dirty ones in the hamper. He had stripped down to his underwear.

"Georgie? Where are you?"

At hearing his mom's sexy voice, George ventured out into his home with nothing but his underwear-something he had never done.

His walk down the hall to his mom's master bedroom was a strange one. He was overwhelmed with the realization that this was a momentous occasion. He was about to have sex with his mom in her bed.

Diana could not have looked any sexier. She lay naked on the bed with one leg crossing the other, one leg bent and the other flat on the bed. Her breasts hung naturally full and perfectly positioned. Her nipples were centered in areolas the size of quarters and poked up waiting for attention. The lavender bed sheets were turned down so far that they were nearly off the bed.

George stopped at the entrance to the bedroom and said so quietly as to be a whisper:

"Fuck yes."

George quickly removed his underwear allowing his swollen cock and heavy balls to be released. Diana's gaze left her son's eyes and focused on his cock.

He approached the bed and stood at the side, but before he could climb onto it, his mother slid over and grabbed his thick cock with her hand.

Before George could utter a word his mom had the head of his cock in her mouth and was pressing her tongue firmly against the underside. She was now flat on her stomach stretched out before George. Her smooth, round ass curved up from the low dive of her lower back.

George stood watching in awe as his mom swallowed more of his cock. She followed this with rhythmic stroking using only her mouth.

"Oh God, Mom. Your mouth feels so good."

Diana broke from her son's cock and said, "We have a lot of catching up to do."

It was an incredibly difficult thing for George not to cum in her mouth right then.

George moved himself onto the bed and his mom repositioned her body. Now George was on his back as his mom continued sucking between his legs.

"I'm going to cum, Mom!" George warned.

Diana didn't want a quickie, so she lay down next to George and stopped touching his penis.

George used the opportunity to kiss her breasts, stomach, and hips, making his way to her sweet, trimmed, pussy.

Diana instinctively spread her legs for her son and George quickly moved on her exposed clitoris. His arms wrapped under each leg and grabbed hold of her at the hips. Now he could pin his face into her so she couldn't escape his efforts to make her cum.

Diana's clit was aching for this. She had never had an orgasm as a result of having oral sex and she knew that if anyone could help her it would be George.

She spread her legs and massaged his broad shoulders as his face met her snatch. She cooed and moaned in approval of her son's wandering tongue. She loved the sensation, and George appeared to be a natural at this. She was in heaven.

George loved the feeling of her hot, firm clit rubbing against his smooth face. He was enjoying the feeling of rubbing his face all over his mom's pussy. Just the thought of him doing this nearly caused him to cum.

He experimented on her; how she responded to various "techniques". He discovered that the one that earned the most enthusiastic response when he started sucking on her clit and pulling on it while it was pinched softly between his lips.

"Yes! George...keep sucking my clit, Georgie...yes, baby..."

"Oh, my God, Georgie! Yes! Yes! YES!!"

Diana immediately began saturating her son's face with her juices. She came again and again in a fast series of orgasms. She yelled his name repeatedly as she grabbed his hair and smashed his handsome, young face into her pussy.

George's entire face and forehead were dripping wet from his mom's cum. He had cum about thirty seconds after her last orgasm simply by rubbing his cock onto the bed.

"Oh George! My God! That was over-the-top!"

"I love doing that, Mom." George was breathing hard trying to relax.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Diana had her head on George's chest and was gently massaging his balls as he lay next to her.

"I learned that I can be a very good lover if I love who I am having sex with," George answered without even thinking about it.

"George, that is such a simple, yet profound thing to say. You are absolutely right. This is why my feelings about making love to you are so different than they were for your father and for Robert.

"I love you, George."

"I love you, Mom."

Later that day, George moved his clothes into the master closet and the bottom half of his mom's dressers. He placed his shoes in the cubbies where Robert stored his. He took his place in his mom's bed proudly and capably.

Diana was infatuated with her son. She had to budget how many times they had sex each day to ward off soreness and chafing. She couldn't get enough of him.

In a few months, they moved into a more isolated house across town that was close to a local university where George would attend in the fall. It was a nice three-bedroom home that was situated on a golf course.

They elected not to decorate or set up a room for George in their new home. This small act led to incredible sexual gratification for them. There was something about George not having his own room that provided an endless source of sexual stimulation for the couple, reminding them that they were lovers as well as family. Diana especially enjoyed the incest-talk they engaged in while having sex.

One Saturday after they had fully moved into their new home, Diana was putting away some of George's clothes. She opened the top drawer of his dresser and discovered several bottles of pills. The herbal supplements from the weekend of the wedding.

Diana collected all the bottles and threw them in the waste basket.

"I guess I don't need these anymore!" She made sure George saw her toss the pills out.

"That's right! You haven't had a single pill since Candy and Arthur's wedding. Mom, that's crazy!" George was truly dumbfounded.

"It's amazing how sexual I am when I finally find the right person."

Diana closed the drawer to the dresser and climbed in bed with her son.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers