The Hermit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,935 Followers

"So are you ready to hear the rest of the plan?"

"Um, sure, I guess." She laughs.

"Are you sure?" She winks and raises one eyebrow slightly. Her voice from earlier in the day plays in my memory. "Promise me you'll start to live again, Mark."

"Okay, I'm game. Whaddaya got?" I put my hands on my hips in my best ready-for-anything pose.

"This is where I seduce you."

"Uhh...?" My eyes get big as saucers, my mouth falls open, my arms fall to my sides.

"Seduce. You know, where I... and then you..." She's smiling at me like I'm some sort of slow learner, which is exactly what I feel like. I gurgle something at her; she giggles.

"Well, there's one part of you that knows what I'm talking about." Her gaze falls to the tent that has suddenly appeared in my crotch. Oh, shit. She hasn't unbuttoned a single button, and I'm harder than I can remember.

"Um, Anna, I thought you didn't, want to, uh, have sex so soon after..." I'm proud of myself for even getting that much out.

"Oh, don't worry, Mark, we won't be having sex."

"Uh?" I seem to be saying that a lot.

"We're going to make love." The serious eyes, the sweet smile, the warmth of her soul. I feel myself falling for her.

"Anna, you can have anyone you want. Why me?"

"We're falling in love. Haven't you noticed?" The panic rises in me again.

"Mark, I'm not Julia. I could never do to anyone what she did to you." She says it gently, but seriously. I believe her.

Wordlessly, she grabs my shirt and kisses me straight on the mouth. Damn, this feels good. This is almost magical. It's like I've never kissed a woman before. As we finally break our connection, I see that she's crying. And to my amazement I feel that my eyes are wet too. Our connection is almost scary.

She just stands up and I realize that she still has a firm hold on my shirt. She roughly drags me behind her as she rushes towards my cabin. Then she pushes me onto my bed. I stare in awe as she starts to dance to some imaginary music and slowly starts to remove her newly purchased summer dress. She's still wearing that ubiquitous black bikini underneath. Her toned body seems too good to be true. Then she slowly moves her hands behind her back and starts to toy with the bikini straps. Oh, god, surely she's not about to lose that bikini top too? I'm holding my breath as she starts to pull on one of the straps until the knot is loose. She pulls the top over her head and I see her breasts for the first time. Oh my God. They certainly are not huge. But they are so perfect.

"You're unbelievably beautiful."

She just smiles and proceeds to slowly push her bikini bottoms downwards. Her small landing strip comes into view. I'm so aroused that I'm afraid to come just by looking at her. Damn, that would be embarrassing and the thought cools me off a little again. I snap out of my reverie and frantically start to undress myself.

xx

I'm still bathing in the afterglow, trying to come to grips with what has just happened to my life. Why has this dream woman chosen me? Because of my money? I can't think of any other reason.

I suddenly raise my head and look at her. She has been watching me as well, a content expression on her face.

"No, Mark."

"No?"

"Because I love you. Not because of your money. Don't get me wrong, of course money makes things easier. But being with a man because of his money is the last thing on my mind right now. The thought alone repulses me. I'll sign any prenup, no problem."

"Prenup?"

"Well, in case we marry someday, of course. You never know." She smiles impishly and has to laugh after a few seconds. It seems my fate is already sealed. Well, could be worse. What? Am I crazy?

"And even if the thought never crossed your mind, I'm on the pill and you're the first man ever to have me without a condom. So you're safe."

Oh, my God, what an idiot I've been. She just laughs again as she sees my reaction.

"You're so cute, Mark."

"Ah..."

"Mark, we have to think about where we're going to go from here."

"Well, this boat's home port is Antibes." I'm not sure if that's what she's been talking about.

"Good. You have a car there?"

"Yes."

"A big one?"

"X5."

"Good, that's one of those SUVs, right? We'll drive to Milano from there if you don't mind. We can pick up my stuff there, the shabby remains of my old life."

"Oh, sure. That's almost on the way to Germany anyway."

"Good. We're going to have so much fun. I have my work cut out for me and I'm going to enjoy it."

"Your work?"

"Yeah, I have to convince this guy that nice women exist."

"Oh. So you want to open him for the fellow members of the female species again?"

"What? Are you kidding? No way, my reasons are purely selfish."

I'm afraid I'm gawking rather boorishly. This is too good to be true.

xx

The four weeks it takes us to return the boat to Antibes can only be described as perfect. We spend it with sex, sex and - yes - also some sex. We also lounge in the sun, eat good food and visit various harbors. We don't talk about the future, divorces, diets, fashion and the past.

After our arrival in Antibes we pack our stuff, clean the boat and load everything into my car. After we lock up the boat, we look at each other in what seems a maudlin way. We've both enjoyed the time together on this boat tremendously and both fear that now the cold reality will reclaim us, that things will change. We don't talk about this, but we know each other well enough by now to understand this.

The trip to Milano and to Germany is uncomfortably silent. After she fled this Brione guy I tried to remain as grumpy and quiet as I could, now I wish we had something to talk about, to alleviate our fears, to break the tension. I don't know what she's afraid of, but I'm afraid to lose her again. If I'm completely honest, I've completely fallen in love with her and I'm afraid to get hurt again.

xx

We live in my condo for about four weeks, but the spark is somehow gone, replaced by an underlying tension. The sex is still good, we enjoy living together, we enjoy each other's company a lot, but we're not as relaxed as we've been on the boat. I seriously contemplate to return there in an attempt to save our crumbling relationship. I don't know what else I can do to stop it and we're both avoiding the subject.

We currently watch some stuff on TV and again I realize how unappealing the program is. She is snuggled against me with her head on my shoulder, which is a lot more appealing.

I seriously think about retreating to the bedroom for some fun when the doorbell rings. Anna still refuses to open the door or to answer the phone in my condo, which starts to annoy me as it shows that she's not really at home here.

"Okay, Anna, I'll get it."

"Thanks."

I open the door and find my nightmare standing there. Julia. Dressed to the nines, looking pretty, being evil incarnated.

"Oh, honey, there you are finally," she exclaims and throws herself at me. Disgusting. She doesn't mind that I don't reciprocate and just steps back to watch me.

"My my, don't you look good? You've been in the sun a lot? It suits you."

"Thanks."

"Won't you ask me in?"

"Please come in, Julia," I hear behind me while I still think how to get rid of her. Frowning, I step aside.

"Thanks. And you are..."

"Anna."

"I'm Julia."

"I know."

What a weird conversation, I think while I close the door. Their voices are suddenly harsh, if their words were daggers, the floor would be soaked with blood now.

"Please have a seat, Julia."

"Thanks."

I'm still silent.

"So you're a friend of Mark?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

"You're getting paid for this?"

"You're asking if I'm a hooker?"

"Well, honey. Let's not beat about the bush. You're quite good looking. Mark is filthy rich. I wouldn't suspect a hooker but maybe some kind of escort service?"

"No, sorry, I wouldn't want to intrude in your line of business."

"What? That's ridiculous."

"So you haven't married him for his money?"

"No, of course not. That was just a big misunderstanding during that unfortunate divorce. We belong together, I truly love him."

"So do I."

"Honey, let's face it. Mark is a nice guy, but he's not in our league, looks-wise. So I don't buy for a second that you're here out of love."

"Okay, HONEY. Let's talk about leagues here. I'm certainly not in yours."

"Oh, don't sell yourself short."

"I'm not. You're a decent looking woman, but I'm model quality."

"Ummm..."

"Now let's talk about Mark. He's handsome, built like a brick shithouse, honest, open and caring. He's a catch, one in a million. I'd be glad to catch him. If he asked me, I'd marry him in a heartbeat."

"Seriously?" I ask, totally stunned.

"You just want his money, you bitch."

"No, I'll gladly sign any prenup."

"Seriously?" I ask, again.

"Sure, you doofus. What do you think I've been waiting for all this time? Why do you think I've been on pins and needles since we left the boat?"

"Ah... What?"

"Mark, please don't. This Anna bitch is no good for you. You need me."

I still can't believe my good fortune, but I slowly stand up and move towards Anna.

"Anna..."

"Noooo! Mark! Don't!"

"Yes!" Anna smiles from ear to ear.

"Anna, will you..."

"Maaark!" Someone grabs my shoulder and tries to stop me. I hardly notice it. I'm in some kind of daze. But I like it. This is some kind of dream come true. I realize that I've expected for four weeks that Anna will leave me for good, now that she's back in Germany. I really can have her? Un-fucking-believable...

"Yes! I will."

"Anna, please marry me..."

"YEEEEES!"

I can't seem to finish this damn sentence.

"Noooooooo, Mark." Julia has finally released my shoulder and Anna jumps into my arms.

"Yes!"

"Shit. This can't be true. Mark, dont'do this..."

"Really? You will?"

"Yes, Mark. Finally. I thought you'd never ask. I was so afraid..."

This time I silence her with a kiss.

"Well, it seems I'm not needed here anymore. Mark, I would have been so good for you. Instead you choose this bitch to let her gut you."

"You're right, Julia."

"What?"

"You're not needed here anymore. I'm glad that you came, it was the best that could happen to us, the best thing you've ever done for me. Julia, I wish you all the best. I've forgiven you, it just doesn't matter anymore. But if you would excuse us, we need to consummate something."

"Anna, don't hurt him, okay?"

"I won't."

"Not like I did."

Anna and I look at each other, surprised, while Julia walks to her door - the entrance - while we walk to another - the bedroom.

I have definitely traded up. I really have to thank Fulvio Brione and Julia for making this dream possible.

stev2244
stev2244
1,935 Followers