All Comments on 'The Hermit Ch. 01'

by islandqt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rather bad from the beginning

Wolves do not attach people, never had a documented case in the US. So you started of badly and it didn't get any better. Research before you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ignore the one

You can ignore the one posted comment, of no wolf attacks on humans that's just false. There have been documented attacks by wolves against humans including in the U.S. in Alaska the lower states its just a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whatever!

Whatever on those other comments. I liked your story! Please keep writing! Please make it into a romance. Let us get to know them as people.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harsh!

Such harsh critiques -- have you ever heard of constructive criticism? And if you are going to comment on other people's writing, yours should be perfect -- it is "attack" not "attach", and "off" not "of", anonymous #1. With that being said, I think the story needs a lot more fleshing out, it's a bit of a simple start but there are many directions it could go, many of which could be very intriguing. Good luck.

Woftam69Woftam69almost 12 years ago
A good read - looking forward to next part..

It's sad that some people (neh TROLLS) feel the need to post negitive comments with out have the guts to post under a name.

Thanks for posting this story, and will read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved this story

It is sweet and sexy and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Write the next one!

I loved this and cant wait for the next one...please let there be a next one :)

AzaliaAzaliaalmost 12 years ago
Loved it :3

Can't wait for chapter 2...seriously I can't wait hurry and post it XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I liked it. It had an innocent, fairytale quality to it that I found charming. A good first effort, despite a few flaws. I think you should continue.

Five, for starters.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago
Sweet

I'm intrigued and can't wait for more.

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 11 years ago
Nicely told

This is such a nicely told tale, that it would be a shame to leave all of your panting readers in their current state....wouldn't it???!!!! Please, chapter 2....

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Nice!!!!

Like a delicious meal you satisfied me but left me wanting MORE!!

islandqtislandqtabout 11 years agoAuthor
Submitted Chapter 2

Thanks for the feedback. I submitted Ch. 02!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101about 11 years ago
Wooooo!

Great job! Really enjoyed this! Lily reminds me of myself and Noah is just fucking hot 😝 haha

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222almost 11 years ago
Love it!

I love the way you write, you descriptive ability is something I strive for; it's a work in progress for me. You need to write more stories. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userislandqt@islandqt
By hook or by crook I aim to finish this story this year. When I started writing the Hermit I was in a general rut. Then I embarked on a new career and that honestly took all my time. it was a good thing though as it is something creative and which I enjoy. I'm not sure what ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES