All Comments on 'The High School Class Reunion'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
gave it a 3

I think the husband is stupid, but they agreed as a couple and they seemed to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not erotic in my opinion

But you did include a warning at the beginning, so I won't flame it. I don't understand why anyone would even fantasize about having a slutty wife who fucked other men, let alone want one in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The author lied

In the introductory portion of the story the author tells us this is true story and he addionally posits that this is a humiliation of the husband nor is it a cuckold story.

Trouble is after reading the piece (which is another sterotypical story of this much familiar story) it is very doubtfully a true story. Also it is definitely humiliating to the husband and finally it most definitely is a cuckold story. Your see the husband's desires never negate his cuckholding it is not he who creates a cuckold but his cheating wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
ANON -Stupid

Anon - you don't like this category of LIT. FINE! There are several categories which I also do not enjoy! It would be STUPID for me to read, much less waste my time commenting, in those categories! Doncha think?

Agree this tale is a carbon copy of this entire HS Reunion theme. Good the chief class geek is NEVER the anatomically gifted dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

Some of you still read this story and complained after the disclaimer at the beginning?

If you don't like this category, why click on this story, why read it after reading this disclaimer, are some of you that braindead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Lickideesplit

STOP your whining. Every story it's the same crap comment. You seem to be more concerned about the comments then the story. No need to defend this cuckold lifestyle. We all know you wallow in this shit. So be content with your fetishes and leave others voice their opinion as they see fit. Yea, and I'm going to post this as anonymous, just to get your blood pressure up. lol

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A well written bit of erotica

Well done, and a very smooth flowing story.

Although some readers might have problems with the storyline, I thought it was very hot and erotic.

There was no disrespect or humiliation towards the husband and the wife was still in love with her husband, which is typically not the way most cuckold stories go.

That's why I say well done.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read !!

Loved this story.......truth or fantasy, doesn't matter. Still gave me a boner.

Hope to read more about this hot wife. And to the other comments, I do not

read anything in this story that represents cuckoldry. Wake up and realize that

some couples are open and honest enough to allow the other one pleasure. Lets hear more about this hot wife.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
WOW

This is one of the hottest stories I've read. Thanks for the ride!

I have to wonder how the infamous Anons will tear this one up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good on you. All the guys here who are whinging and whining are only just jealous. They wish that they were the ones filling your wifes hot pussy and given the opportunity you just bet they would, married or not.

movie_fan1969movie_fan1969over 8 years ago
Liked it

Drop the first two paragraphs. Who cares if they don't like it or not?

Sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring

Sooo predictable. Another midget size Queen with enormous breasts, another giant black dick belonging to a doctor.

One who became a doctor after having made it through high school and college as a basketball player?!?!? And then has the time to show up at a high school reunion?!?!? Now THOSE are the real fantasy! HA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
I love big cock and an MD to boot

Love the story, now moving to chapter 2. So much fun xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
as instructed

PASS

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 6 years ago
Hot Wife!!!!

Why not! If that is what lights your fire. I loved the story and Maggie. Everyone thinks men are so insecure, but not this guy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hilarious

Both the story and the idiots who praise it. Most ridiculous of all are the commenters who only comment on the comments that some other commenters commended on. My comment is as ridiculous as this cuckold and whore story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't

Don't let your wife go to a reunion. If she's not a whore when she goes, she'll be one when she leaves. You'll be a cuck like the idiot in this so called story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Discrete vs. Discreet

@ okayjack

I have to guess what a nondiscrete (or indiscreet?) photo would be. Perhaps a double exposure from an old film-based camera might qualify?

There are two spellings for the homophone ‘discrete/discreet’, BUT they are not synonyms! Not even close!

Also, it took a LONG time before the story started allowing the characters’ words to carry some of the weight. Narrative should, IMHO, be used as sparingly as possible!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who in their right mind would want to be with a woman who would do this them? Yet alone marry them! Also what's with the creampie eating about as gross as it gets sickos lol

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Hmmmm ! She came 19 times, seriously ? Her bust was 39 D ? Nobody measures tits on the odd number. She was petite, yet she took 10 inches of incredibly thick and hard cock all the way with very little pain ? Come on. It’s probably twice hubby’s size. No drama, no jealousy, no feelings.

As a result I felt nothing for any character. It was very underwhelming. Gave a 3 for effort. No smiles !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous