All Comments on 'The High School Reunion'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Very good Rad

Just the right touches of uncertainty, melancholy, anticipation and happiness.

And very, very hot when the couple got started.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Nice!

Wonderful! Just what the Dr. ordered!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful!!

so many memories, thanks for a great well written story.

I doubt my ex-girlfriends would react that way to me, but then again, I probably wouldn't react to them either.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Well done, well written

I really enjoyed this story. It is a complete story (although I hope you continue it) not just something to arouse your readers to a quick climax. You write well and have the kind of details to make it real. Well done, write more, thank you.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding, unique, and delightful!

And I'm sorry I don't have better adjectives! On a scale of 1 to 5, this story ranks about 12.

Okay, there are some writing errors (grammar, punctuation, etc), but we can set those aside and come back to that issue later. This is one extremely well-written story.

If this is literal personal history, then it is obvious that you poured heart and soul into this piece. If this is fiction, then you need to start looking at doing whatever it takes to writing novel-length stories; that's going to be the source of your next million$.

In the short run (back to the writing flaws), get a good editor and watch for the grammar and punctuation errors. (Yes, those are noticed, and they do detract from the reading of any given story.) But do not for a moment take this piece of constructive criticism as a condemnation of your work; this story is one of the best works I have ever seen in this forum.

-- KVK

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
very good

I enjoyed this, I guess maybe they both needed the time and others in there lifes to bring then to the point where they could love one another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A great read.

This is well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to other stories that you have written or will write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

That was very well written story very nice erotica part and love it. write more story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One great story

It reminded me of my high school love. We never did fuck but we did love each other. She called me the night before iwas going to get married and asked me about how I felt. I said some very nasdty things to her that night trying to get even with her cheating on me. But I still love her deeply and I hope if she reads this she'll remeber Baltimore in the 60s and the snow which I walked through to g to her hopuse. And the old City and Eastern High School.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love Found

TxRad:

You've told a fine romantic story of love rediscovered. I love happy endings, especially if there is some eroticism in it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic does not quite fulfill the thought. Quite simply, one of the best, if not the best, stories I have read since finding this site several years ago.

Keep it up...love the character development, and the slow, romantic buildup to heart stopping erotica. More please, about what happened later.

Alexis HainesAlexis Hainesalmost 19 years ago
Sweet, and more...

I liked the resolution of things left undone; the issues re: anger, social stability, shyness and honesty. I really enjoyed the culture that came through in this; the places, how people treat each other, the sensitivity towards what one does and what one doesn't do. I really liked the wisdom; the maturity to wait and do it right, for the right reasons. The sex scene... what can I say--it rocked!!

The grammar errors weren't pervasive but they annoyed me more than they ought to have done because the story was so good. (If you're looking for an editor, just for that final polish, I'm game.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesme

this brings back morememories than anyone can imagine. to be gross, this is the first time i have read a well written story here without getting an erection. to be truthful and grownup...simply marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Having had a similar experience, I'd like to see how the next chapter continues the story. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Form!

I'll look forward to the next installment. Well done old boy.

aglaisaglaisalmost 14 years ago
Great

Great story, well written. I enjoyed reading it very much

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

It was a very good story, amigo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank You - perfectly written 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long Lost Love At Last

Long lost love reunited. A beautiful love story to bad it came 30 years to late but better later than never.. 5 stars and it will go in my favorites. Now its for time for them to go on with there lives together.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This was a well written 2nd chance at love story. I am disappointed that the author didn't give the two of them a happily ever after in a 2nd chapter or at least an Epilogue. Even so it is still a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That he had went back to the bitch who gace him the Dear John letter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story

dwardfdwardf7 months ago

Wish my 40th had been that much fun…story holds up well after all these years…

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl7 months ago

Nice story. I hope a lot of people hook up with lost loves like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...