All Comments on 'The High School Sweet Heart Pt. 01'

by ExstacyMax

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Try something new

If you have not written the follow up why not go down a different route to all the others, something unexpected 3* for now but a different ending to the expected one will get an increase

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Cant wait for part 2 its pretty interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It may be a worn out premise but

You are pretty fluid in your story telling and your dialogue flows very well. A god author can make even something we have read before very enjoyable still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Impo-64 can’t help being his troll self

He has already started his nonsense and along with posting his anonymous comments as well he will start posting under his other names....gordo12, just gr8, gmann57, bayernpeter1, bigbob2406, 26thNC, sbrooks103x,just8reading, hindsight2020, or some of his other aliases. Keep writing author how YOU want this story to go. Don’t give in to this a-hole’s bullying.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Fuck you anonymous I live in St Paul , Come by and see me pussy. After I kick your ass I will fuck it dry. Interesting Story so far. Please dont let it go down hill

ExstacyMaxExstacyMaxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you 2.0

So as per request from an email. I have deleted the comments I know for certain are his. Thank you guys so much for you kind words. I still agree that I held back with a cookie cutter story, but I'm so appreciative of y'alls feedback. This is the first time I have had feedback from people I don't know. I cant say thank you enough!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great comments today, one shooting off their mouth, the other..

bragging about being "6'7" and.. . Guys like that are actually easy, we just shoot them.

"Feared for our life" and all of that.

Sometimes I hate this website.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Whoa Anon

I haven't commented on this story in any way , or at anytime. I certainly don't hide behind Anonymous like so many keyboard commandos. You clowns shouting about shooting someone or kicking their ass are jokes. Violence over a fictional story? Only those who have no clue what real violence is, make such statements, and over a comment 15 people, maybe, read. Extascy, your story isn't my personal preference, but I hadn't seen you before, so I read it. I will read you again to see where you go. I won't make a dozen anon comments, threaten anyone, or down vote without cause. You'll see me, 26thNC, no other name. Ever. You annonymice man up, get an account, then we can talk by email if you like. Otherwise, just shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@justgr8

Listen to you spouting off about someone posting anonymous when you do so hundreds of times a day. Plus, are you that dense to not realize that the name Justgr8 is just as anonymous? It is NOT your real name you moron. It's every bit as anonymous as Joe Blow or any of you 30 or 40 accounts you hide behind. And you have no clue who I am or why I call you out. I personally don't even care for cuck or humiliation stories. I simply cannot sit back and let some lonely little internet troll berate the people who take the time on here to post their stories and share their hard work with others. Constructive criticism is one thing, calling those her write or read stories on here perverts and sick is another. You yourself are on a porn site and I am sure you pound your puny pud to certain stories in this site. So as long as you continue to act like a complete asshole to others, then I will continue to call you out on it, no matter if you post from justgr8 or one of your many other accounts.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
The difference is, Anonymouse

that you addressed your reply to Justgr8 because there is only one person posting under that name.

I have to address you as Anonymous, but of the eleven comments so far on this story seven of them are anonymous.

A named comment can become part of a conversation. If you don't wish to register a name, may I suggest that you put an identifier at the foot of your comment? It allows you to join a conversation.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*s

You earned it. 😊I found myself growing more and more fascinated with your story as I went along. I can’t wait for the next chapter, which is a true testament of story worthy of 5*s. This is the definition of literature. Thank you for your contribution to this site, and for letting the poor man brush his teeth❗

AMerryman

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Lue

Sometimes you make so much damned sense that I am overcome with warm feelings for you. Sometimes you totally piss me off. That's why I always pay attention to your comments. Thanks for being Lue.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
I seen?

You need an editor. 3*

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Husband

is a moron or a cuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah

I'll have follow this story to see which way it turns out. She really does need a new husband. Preferably a guy who's loving to her and a mean scary sonuvabitch to her old boyfriend.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
OK

I've favorite you as an author to make sure I catch the next chapter. Please don't turn this into a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity says "schwanze" is Greek for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Going down hill fast

Hate cuck stories!!! He needs to get some balls! Sounds like he wants Nick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

DetroitCuckCity says "schwanze" is Greek for "cuck in a closet"

"Schwanze"; German slang for cock

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@gmann57

And I live in New England. Maybe I should seek a patent on that teleportation device!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for the read looking forward to Pt.02

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Speaking of Mark

Can you say self destructive?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous