All Comments on 'The Hills are Alive'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story ...

... hope to see more. It'd be fun to read of other adventures this couple may have had over the years.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love a husband who loves his wife’s freedom

Great story. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This story ended...

This story ended when she asked showing no respect for her husband: ""Would you like to watch?"...As he understood, "This question, could never be unasked" and would be always, every single day a shadow haunting their marriage and destroying it little by little...Then the atomic bomb: She got pregnant from a bastard child...And he was happy? So happy he made her fuck other strangers to get pregnant again? Really? 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
True Love

If the measure of true love is to offer yourself to two strangers in front of your husband, what is the measure of true contempt?

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
BTW, you say "we would not allow that day of sexual exploration to spoil our joy."

First, that sentence makes no sense when you have predetermined that both the sexual event and the pregnancy are to be celebrated, and neither of you is going to question any aspect of the actions you took.

Second, your own testimony indicates that Maria clearly was not exploring. She was experienced enough to know exactly where she was heading.

Now perhaps you'll say that sweet little hubby had not been a part of her previous explorations, so for him and his camera, it WAS an exploration; however, a normal man would have done like Pieter, Klaus, Emil and Jacob by screwing her and leaving her to someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

See it brought out the gang of insecure macho guys who clearly haven’t properly read or understood your story. ´Fraid you’ll have to ignore them.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a statement

It's not as good as your other contributions. This isn't a story. Things just happen. There's no drama. It is a fantasy image, for those who get off on the fantasy. The speaker/author moralizing doesn't add anything.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 6 years ago
Well Written but Disappointing

I feel that the story is well written and I can picture the serene Austrian mountains and lake. I think you could have used a name other than "Maria" as we all know the character from the Sound of Music. What husband, almost still a newlywed, is going to take delight in allowing his beautiful young wife to be fucked right in front of him by two total strangers? The wife is a totally disrespectful slut. The story may have been more believable if the husband and wife had at least previously discussed the possibility of her becoming a hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:AnnetteBishop

If a wife wants sexual freedom, she shouldn't be married. Any man that goes along with that is a confirmed willing cuckold, the lowest form of human. Animals rut for procreation. Married sluts rut with others for pleasure, not love. Society has formed norms, without them, the human race would be nothing but a rutting animal kingdom. Why even have marriages?

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Out of left field the question

You certainly are brave, two young hung men. I like that you did it again, with no objection from Maria. Should it make any difference that I might not be the father Fuck yes it matters.

Just two kids ?

liqueurliqueurover 6 years ago
Lovely stuff

I don't know whether this is true or not, but if not, you are an excellent writer, because it has a clearer ring of truth than perhaps anything I have read here.

To those who complain about "This cuckold carp," I'm wondering why you read it if you don't like it? It is tagged for what it is. My hunch is that you love it and long to be in the cuckold's place, but after you've read (and cum?) you can't face that part of yourself.

GeyserBeamGeyserBeamover 6 years ago
So, so good!

I wish my husband felt this way. :) I rather wish you would have fucked her afterwards, but it was beautiful as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This needs to become a porn flick

Great set up for a porno. Someone needs to make this. Erica Lust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant storyline!

Well done. Please write more. It's been a year :)

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
The last paragraph is specious propaganda

Although this may be the story of a stable family unit, this is not a love story involving two equal partners. It is the story of a strong willed woman who focuses on her desires and a milquetoast man who avoids confrontation and chooses to interpret events in a manner that he finds reassuring rather than to seek an objective, unbiased perspective.

For the wife to manipulate her husband into shell shocked consent for her to have unprotected intercourse with two men, purportedly strangers, while she is not on any form of birth control is outrageously selfish and disrespectful. Her attitude seems to be paternity is unimportant since it will be her baby. How eager do you suppose she would be to watch him have unprotected intercourse with another fertile woman knowing that if that any child conceived would be her responsibility to raise and care for following birth? Nope...I don't see room in their mystical union for his bastard kid but two of hers are, of course, miraculous gifts to be celebrated as poof of the superior form of love they share. Bleah...

The cuckold husband here has found a biased, if not frankly delusional, way of viewing his wife and family that allows him to feel privileged rather than pathetic. Since he appears incapable of taking action independent of his wife's desires, perhaps it is benevolent to view his thought processes as adaptive rather than pathologic. After all, so many have now come to believe that truth is overrated.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

All plausible until you introduced the conception crap. NO man is going to be all gaga over his fertile wife possibly becoming pregnant by another man while he watched. So utterly rid respectful to their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have given the austrians the camera and left her in the lake the first time.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

First, I must confess that I admire steelring’s writing and the first paragraph in this yarn is an outstanding example. As a short erotic story this yarn is worth 5 stars as my pulse was racing in the first half which is a sign that the author is on the top of his game. However, the plot started to unravel when Maria was so willing to fuck the hikers, and then her husband went along with it without suffering any angst or showing any reluctance! The plot would have been better if uncertainty had been sown. Did she fuck them or didn’t she? Is she telling the truth or is she lying? Is this child mine? Steelring uses this angst in Fever Pitch, so he knows what I mean. One major plus with steelring’s stories is that he rarely repeats a plot, although the beach and nightclub scenarios are overused, the reader never quite knows what they are going to get. 5 stars, but it could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In real life, if my wife was laying nude by a lake and two complete strangers came up to us first thing she would have been told to cover herself up, and then I would have got up and I would approach the guys while they were a good deal off and tell him to go f*** off and go somewhere else. That's how real men take care of their business. And then when I went back to my wife if she would had an issue or gotten some kind of an attitude because she thought I was controlling her the situation I would have said well honey we're only married 15 months, don't have a lot of stuff together our finances can be easily unraveled and we don't have any kids so if you don't like my attitude f*** you.

CimenRunarCimenRunar9 months ago

"You could always take photographs for our album. They would be beautiful."

So, did they show these photos to his/her parents, to their friends as part of their holiday discussions? What about their children, when they were old enough to do the calendar maths. I doubt it, because they were not ‘beautiful’ but a recognition of her selfishness and a betrayal of the respect she should have had for her husband. She blindsided him the first time, then for whatever reason repeated it a second time. More photos to enhance the ‘beauty’ that both would be ashamed to share with others? Sorry, this was too far fetched for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Right out of the 1960s

Let your freak flag fly, sister.

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous