The Hills are Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers

It seemed right to have our second child conceived in the same way as our first. The joy, when we discovered that Maria was expecting our first born had been undiminished even when we realised that the timing meant that he had been conceived in Austria, and that we could not be certain which of myself, Pieter, or Klaus had fathered him. We had wanted to start our family, and we would not allow that day of sexual exploration to spoil our joy.

Nor were we prepared to have our two children fathered differently, one following a holiday when Maria had been fertile while with Pieter and Klaus, the other fathered in England, by myself. That uncertainty of one, and certainty of the second, would not have been fair to either. So we found Emil and Jacob, walking in the mountains, and they were only too happy to oblige.

Explaining to my parents our choice of names for our two children was not easy. None of the names ran in the family. Naturally we did not tell them precisely why our first was christened Pieter Klaus, and our second Emil Jacob, but they were content that these were good Austrian names, and that my English wife, or our London home, had not persuaded us to give their grandchildren English names.

To those reading this, who find our story strange, or even unacceptable, I will add just this. True love, between a husband and his wife, means that there is nothing that can come between them. Nothing that happened ten years ago, or seven, has done anything but enrich our love for one another, and for our two boys. Families are made in heaven, and our heaven was beside a lake, and in the mountains.

steelring
steelring
1,149 Followers
12