The Hired Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was filled with a kaleidoscope of feelings; never in her sexual life had she been taken and kissed at the same time, and the sensations were euphoric. She could feel his heart beating as he pressed down upon her with his weight, and yet she could also feel his tongue colliding with hers in unison. As a morning dove echoed out its rythmatic call in time to their own love making, Amy could also hear the slight slurping sounds of their kisses, and the sound of the wind raking an apple tree limb across the tin roof.

As Scott broke the kiss to nibble upon her left ear, the retreat left her mouth longing for him to return. She used the interlude to take gentle bites at his neck, burying her head in deep to touch and tickle at the same time. With skin lightly kissed with sweat, Amy could taste him in a way that was not so pungent as before. Slightly salty, Amy would have suckled upon the darkly tanned skin forming it into a hickie if Scott had not returned to capture his mouth into hers.

Further below where a hardened shaft poised itself in the perfect union of body and soul, Amy could feel his slow penetrations begin to increase in both timing and force. The slapping on consensual bodies upon one another reverberated in the small barn, as the smell of freshly sawn wood and aged hay mixed with sharp smell of sex. Amy knew it was emanating from her body now being thrilled by Scott's touch.

She would have preferred a few more minutes of slower paced sex to let her need build even more within her, but she knew even the most ideal moment could not be perfect. It still felt wondrous, his shaft filling and landing within her with just enough pressure to thrill her as her back compressed the hay bales again and again. She simply would have preferred to remain where she was for as long as possible, enjoying their lovemaking to a perfect man.

Even now she could see Scott had his eyes tightly shut and was most likely trying to rein in his passion for as long as possible. This was difficult as Scott had not been with a woman for years, much less a twenty year old who was enthusiastic at having sex. His only recourse was to think of fencing, fixing the John Deere and last years fertilizer inputs...anything but the pleasure he felt as he buried himself deeply within Amy's supple body. Instead he could picture her nude body posed in the field that day as she pounded in fence posts completely nude. From the sun glinting off her all-over tan, to the beads of sweat that formed upon her forearms, Scott could clearly see the image that had forever been etched in his mind. As the spruce boughs framed her bouncing chest with each bludgeon of sledge hammer upon fence post, Scott could no longer hold back. He tried one last attempt to think of sheep shearing activities, but it was of little use. As the tell-tale sign of a pending eruption overtook him, he buried his head into Amy's neck and blasted his seed deep within her.

Amy took it with ease, even as she heard his muffled cries be spoken into the nape of her neck. She also felt it fill her to no end, a sensation she had only felt a few times as she was generally precautious and insisted upon a condom with the men she slept with. For a fleeting moment a sense of dread came over her at the prospect of unprotected sex, but just as quickly that feeling escaped her; for she was with the perfect man after all.

Now eagerly taken every drop that Scott gave her, Amy began to relax around his shaft and enjoy the last few pumps as they slowed in timing, and eased in force. She did not have the complete pleasure of having her own orgasm, but Amy knew it was not going to be the last time her and Scott made love. She was still content and thoroughly pleased even as she felt his shaft begin to dwindle in size before it finally withdrew from her sex altogether.

"I'm sorry Amy I couldn't last longer; it's been awhile," he said as he realized his weight was probably crushing her into the hay bale now. Rolling off to the side, he sat upon its very edge and peered down at the young lady.

"That's okay, I have had much worse," she laughed. "It still felt good, but it changes everything between us doesn't it?"

"I don't know? In some ways perhaps," he said as he traced her lips with his finger.

"I know it's going to be hard to go back to college in the fall that's for sure."

"Then just take an online course," he said with a wink. "You could stay here with me and never put on your clothes again," he laughed as he swooped down to kiss her squarely on the lips again.

"Ummm, I like the sounds of that," she grinned after they had broken the full 10 second kiss.

12