All Comments on 'The Hitman Set Me Free'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Killer erotica

I'm a long time fan, having loved your Dark Planet series through multiple readings. I can't think of anyone with as much imagination in creating the explosively erotic situations that you do. I'm delighted to see your work again, and I'd give you 10 stars if I could.

obabyobabyover 10 years ago
Location, location, location...

Taking place in my home town made this just a bit hotter, although using the real-life crime family makes it a little creepy for me. Gunn makes an interesting dom, though. More of Vina with him, or just Gunn stories could be the start of a nice series...

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Some Cops have a " Hard" Life

The female cop pushed against the roof of her submissive side her whole life! One observant assassin Made her admit and grovel in her need to submit and be totally controlled and beg to be controlled, both body AND mind by her Master!! She would continue to be a cop but always belong to and wait for her Master to complete her real life! Erotic as hell itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved the bondage, seduction, and submission of Vina. Please write a part 2 about our crazy policewoman-hit man couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

It was a pleasant surprise to see you've posted new stories recently. You're a great writer and this story was hot. I wish it could be multi-chapter with either Gunn or Vina or both in future chapters but I see that it's complete the way you ended it. I hope you keep posting.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination8 months ago

This is a brilliant story, and an incredibly erotic one.

Arguments exist for more accurate categorization, but BDSM is a solid choice. It is entirely possible to desperately want something that you don't want to want.

I hope you keep writing for the rest of your life. Such a talent you have cultivated... like the Grand Canyon waiting to be seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous