The Hitman Set Me Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Vina?" I was gratified to hear Gunn's voice waver for the first time. His control was slipping. He set the camera back on the tripod and held my head in both hands. "You're going to take my whole cock in your throat and then stay down there until I let you up."

I pulled back enough to draw a breath. The vibrator had me on the brink. I needed to swallow him whole, to be completely owned by him.

He pulled my head down onto him until my lips wrapped around the base of his cock and my face was buried in a tangle of linen and sandalwood skin. I almost choked but managed to swallow in time to relax my throat. Gunn pulled my leash hard and stroked my head as I shook my ass uncontrollably while the vibrations rocked me.

"You're beautiful when you're where you belong," Gunn whispered and I exploded around him like a firework in the night. Every muscle in my body locked at once and I lost track of where I was, nearly even who I was, but Gunn's thick cock in my throat and hands in my hair anchored me.

He pulled me off him and stood. I gasped for air and tried to stand too, but my legs were cramped and I couldn't get purchase with my arms behind my back.

"You didn't come," I muttered dumbly, but it was true. His dick was harder than ever and slick from my throat. Had I done something wrong? Had I been too slutty? Too unpolished at sucking cock?

Gunn didn't answer but he stood me up on my wobbly heels and led me on the leash to the bed. He tossed me face down on the sheets. There was a blow to my ass that made me howl into the mattress and then another. Two more. His hand was on my ass again, this time tenderly stroking the aching red marks he'd put there.

"I can't help it, love. Your ass was made to be spanked. Thick and round, it's purely pornographic."

I struggled to regain my breath, afraid of more shock and pain, but he flicked the plug in my ass.

"You have no idea what I would do to your ass if I could keep you like this all night." Gunn ran his hands over the narrow of my waist and over the swell of my hips and ass. He laid his clothed body on top of my naked one, careful not the crush my cuffed arms as he sat on me. He leaned down and whispered to me, so the camera couldn't hear.

"I wish I could bring you with me. Locked in those heels and nearly naked, leashed and teased and ready to serve me. If I could find a way, you'd probably even let me, wouldn't you Vina?"

Of course I wouldn't. Never, I thought. I have an adult life with serious goals and responsibilities. But for Gunn, I could imagine it and feel the vibe begin to hum deep inside me again, making my spine soft and my muscles taut. The idea of being whisked away from the mess I'd made, relieved of every responsibility except to obey, was not without appeal. A fevered fantasy of life tarted up like a stripper and kept constantly aroused so I could suck Gunn's dick or get fucked every time he got hard. A sextoy. His slave....my mouth went instantly dry.

"Y-you didn't let me taste you," I croaked.

Gunn brushed the hair from my face. "I know, love. In a perfect world I'd start by making you suck me dry and finish buried in your ass, but we don't have much longer to break you in."

He climbed off me a moment and my whole body physically yearned for his heat again. A moment later, he lifted my hips and slid pillows under me so that my ass was on display. He set the camera at the top of the bed, pointed again at my face.

"Don't move," instructed Gunn, "you're perfect just like that."

He grabbed the leash and pushed my thong aside. The vibrator slapped and gurgled between my parted thighs.

"Look at you," Gunn purred, grabbing the dildo by its thick base and pumping it in and out of me a couple times. I moaned and clenched my body around the heavenly buzz before he withdrew it. I felt the head of his thick, hard cock press against my swollen pussy lips and I braced for penetration but it didn't come.

"You taste marvelous, Vina. Warm and spicy. Why don't you try?"

Something purple that smelt of silicone and musk pressed against my lips. I tried to twist away but Gunn succeeded in pushing the tip of the vibrator past my teeth, to rest on my tongue. It was slick with my own juices. I glared up at the camera and felt the now familiar wave of humiliation tinged with arousal. Made to taste myself, to be fucked and filmed with a dildo in my mouth, I could have screamed. Gunn's steel hard erection twitched at my entrance and what had moments ago been his alien pleasure instantly became my own.

"Suck it like it's me, Vee. Show me how good you can be. My slut needs to be stuffed and fucked, don't you?"

I moaned around the dildo and Gunn pushed the velvety head of his cock inside me, holding me maddeningly still as he gripped my leash and my hips. "I can't hear you, Vee. Do you need to be stuffed and fucked?"

"Please Gunn," I slurred badly around the thick phallus in my mouth.

He pinned me to the bed in a single powerful thrust and I screamed into the dildo, more stars bursting in my vision. Between Gunn's throbbing dick and the plug in my ass, I was too full. Overwhelmed and overheated, I struggled under him, squirming to try to earn a moment's reprieve from the intense fullness.

"Shh, Vee. You're not going anywhere. Just let yourself adjust. I know it's a lot to take, but you can do it." He stroked my jaw and cheek but kept his grip on the leash, which perversely got me hotter. "That's it. Relax. Now a little more."

He slid out and thrust inside me deeper than before, but my body gave way this time instead of fighting. Gunn quickened his pace and twisted the plug and I moaned so loudly he chuckled.

"After tonight, I order you to wear that plug every time you masturbate," Gunn grunted between thrusts. "So you remember who you belong to."

I thrust my hips back against him hungrily, feeling that dark and delicious nearness of my next climax begin crest. I wanted to tell him that I would crawl on my knees for him, gladly suck him for hours, and let him fill my ass with cum until it ran in torrents down my thighs, but I knew he wouldn't permit me, so I sucked the last of my juices off the dildo. Anyway, he probably already knew.

He bottomed out inside me then and then grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head into the sheets. "See, sweet girl? I told you you could take it all. So obedient."

My cinnamon skin was slick with both our sweat and I was twitching madly beneath his smooth, deliberate thrusts deep inside me. Electric currents of pleasure pulsed through my frayed nerves and sore muscles and all I could feel was him. The pull of his grip on my hair and the leash; the pistoning push of his hips against my ass that ground me into the mattress and closer to ecstasy.

Gunn pulled the dildo from my mouth and replaced it with two of his fingers. He didn't have to tell me what to do. I sucked them like I sucked him earlier, lavishing them with my tongue and sliding my lips up and down their length slowly.

Gunn's rhythm changed to match the speed of my sucks and I moaned again, but this time around his fingers and a nearly identical moan escaped his lips too. The muscles in his arms and legs hardened and shook and I knew he was close. The thought of him coming inside me made my heart palpitate and thrust my ass against him, determined to drive him to the brink.

He grunted and grabbed the discarded vibrator and slid it between my clit and the mattress. He flicked it on and I couldn't hold on any longer.

"You're mine, Vee!" He cried triumphantly and he shuddered inside me. I felt his thick, perfect cock stiffen and then the heat of his seed coursed through my core and filled me till I overflowed and lost all semblance of my body.

I was floating, gleeful and serene, both a thousand miles away and so completely saturated with Gunn's fluids and fantasy that for one brief moment, I couldn't parse where he ended and I began.

Minutes or hours passed. Gunn softened inside me and withdrew but was replaced yet again with the slick purple vibrator. I tried to ask him what he was doing but I couldn't form the words, so I remained still while he uncuffed my wrists and unbuckled the collar. He disappeared and returned with my blue dress.

I didn't want to leave yet. My brain felt spongy and exhusted, but my body was already ready to go again.. I wanted to be held until Gunn's dick hardened again so we could repeat the process. Instead, Gunn sat me up and pulled the dress over my head and zipped up the back. I vaguely reached for the dildo Gunn had reinserted inside me, but Gunn caught my wrist.

"Leave it. Your partner will be here soon, probably with backup, and you can't leave any evidence."

"My what? Hamil?" Rage washed over my lusty daydreams and I was on my feet. "Why the fuck would Hamil come here? Unless you told him--"

"--an anonymous source heard shouts coming from a Valenti property," Gunn replied. He wasn't even looking at me; he was packing up the camera.

"And what am I supposed to tell them when they show up?" I growled.

Gunn shrugged and closed the camcorder case and set it next to a steel briefcase of his I hadn't seen before. "Whatever you do, don't tell them you just begged Valenti's hired gun to come in your throat." He grinned and I dove at him, slapping and punching at his chest and face, but he sidestepped me and the phallus inside me whirred to life and I stopped mid-swing.

Gunn held my shoulders. His sienna eyes stared straight through my nearly black ones. "It was a fail-safe, Vina. I didn't trust myself to let you go once I had you." His tone was tender, even sad, though his grip on my shoulders and his gaze were equally painful and intense. "So hide the evidence, get in your car and go back to your life. And leave Valenti the fuck alone."

I nodded, then crushed my mouth against his, tasting his lips and breath one last time. He returned the kiss, running his palms over the swell of my beasts and the small of my back.

"You're always mine, Vina," he murmured to me and I groaned in agreement. "That won't wash away."

And then he was gone, cases in hand and I was left to round up my shoes and purse. Gunn had either forgotten or decided not to unlock my towering heels, and I wobbled to the door, accessories in hand, the vibe and buttplug still inside me. I threw my shoes and purse in the trunk and sat down gingerly in the driver's seat and unrolled the windows when Hamil and his backup arrived.

"Desai?" Hamil frowned, getting out of the car. The vibrations inside me ceased - Gunn must be out of range now. I sighed and mourned the loss before looking up at Hamil.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What the hell are you doing here? Looking like that?" Hamil stared at me and I caught my own reflection in the mirror. My hair was tangled and standing on end and my lipstick was smeared, but otherwise I looked like I'd just had the night of my life. My eyes sparkled and my skin glowed.

"Same thing you are, Hamil," I answered smoothly. "Got a tip. I was in the middle of a date but first things first."

Hamil didn't want to probe further. He scratched his head. "That's fucking dedication, Desai. Was he pissed? Probably bought you dinner and everything."

I flashed my smarmy false grin. "No, he wasn't much for courtship. We were fucking and I didn't have time to clean up before duty called. Not that you'd understand that problem, Hamil. Anyway, you're here so I don't have to be. Goodnight." I shifted into reverse and pounded the gas pedal.

***

A week later I got a package on my front stoop. "From Henry, to Vee". It was an attaché case like the one Gunn brought with him. It was lined with stacks of hundreds. Twenty to a stack. Fifteen stacks. Thirty grande in cash. My mouth hung open and I saw a corner of orange paper sticking out from between the stacks. It read:

"You're the porn star, you earned the cash. Enjoy it, I sent you a copy. Missing your mouth, etc.

Yours (even though you're mine), HGunn.

Ps. are you wearing it?"

I blushed even though there was no one around to see, and I fished out the datastick that I imagined contained the video. I was instantly wet, and suddenly wealthier. My fingers fluttered back to discretely dart behind me and across the pink jewelled handle of my plug.