The Holiday Party Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now some pictures for you." Joanna says softly, as she bends over to grab the sink counter hiking up her dress to show me her glistening twat. Her legs, in those heels....

"Don't you think this pussy would look better with your prick inside it?" she says while flashing that mind bending smile.

Don't have to ask me twice! In a flash, I bury my shaft all the way into her, holding my length fully inside her while she shakes and thrashes. I can feel myself reacting to her heat and snugness, so I try to pump as quickly as I can, as her knees buckle. She spins around, grabbing my phone to place her tongue under my cock, then handing the phone back, as her other hand slides up her dress to finish her climax on her clit. Then my balls start pumping, gob after gob, six solid blobs onto her lips and into her waiting mouth as she writhes on the floor. I stop long enough to get the camera back. I take the closing shots of her climax, latched onto the tip of my shaft as the last few dribbles of cum reach her tongue. Joanna climaxes again, and I capture it all for posterity.

"It seems that while I was two climaxes ahead of you when we came up here, I seem to have added five more than you. I may never get you to catch up, but at least we must try. It's only fair to you. Take me home James, and fuck me slow, so Edwin has plenty of time to watch."

12