The Holiday Shopping Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sliding doors of the hotel were a welcome relief from the cold as they walked into the building, stomping their feet and brushing the snow out of their hair.

Walking up to the registration desk Dennis told the clerk that they would like two rooms for the evening. "I'm sorry, sir, but we have no rooms left. This storm has just swamped us. Oh, wait a minute. The computer says just now that we have one room that has become available. Evidently the guest's flight has been diverted."

Dennis looked at Cathy. "You go ahead and take it. I'll look somewhere else for a room."

The clerk looked at Dennis. "I can almost guarantee that you won't find another room anywhere tonight, sir. Our lines have been deluged with calls by people looking for a room. You're very lucky that this cancellation came up while you were here.

Cathy said "We'll take it." Dennis looked at her.

"Okay, I'll sleep on the floor, then." he said. Cathy smiled. "Well, since we don't have any luggage we might as well go into the bar and have a glass of wine or something until dinner time." he offered.

The lounge was softly lit with a large gas fireplace glowing in the center. Arranged in front of the fireplace were two easy chairs and a loveseat. Dennis sat on the loveseat and Cathy sat in one of the easy chairs.

"I'll have a Chardonnay." Cathy told the waitress.

"Bourbon neat." said Dennis. They both sat forward to catch the heat from the fireplace and looked at each other. "So far, so good." Dennis joked.

"I have to admit that this is infinitely better than fighting the snow and then sitting in the car for god knows how many hours waiting for the bridge to be repaired." Cathy said. The waitress arrived with the two drinks and set them on the low table in front of them.

Picking up his glass Dennis motioned to Cathy who picked up hers also. "Here's to a snowy adventure, Cathy." he said as their glasses clinked together.

Over the next two hours their conversation ranged from school to children to jobs to housing to marriages. Dennis learned that Robert and Cathy were in a bit of a rough spot in their marriage and Cathy learned that Dennis and Amy were both so involved in their respective careers that they saw each other really only on weekends and then much of that free time was spent with Chloe and her activities. "It never turns out quite the way you think it will when you're all starry eyed, does it." Cathy said wistfully.

"No, it doesn't but don't get me wrong", said Dennis. "I don't regret any of it but sometimes I just wish that I could capture a piece of that magic again-even if for just a short time."

"I know what you mean, Dennis." They looked at each other and took a sip from their drinks.

"Waitress? Two more, please?" said Dennis.

"Excuse me, but I have to visit the powder room" Cathy said to Dennis as she got up from the comfortable chair. Dennis sat there in the dimly lit lounge, looking into the fire. The liquor and the fire and the company had resulted in a warm, comfortable glow. He saw Cathy coming back from the powder room and moved to one side of the loveseat. Cathy hesitated for a moment and then sat down next to him. "Isn't this cozy." she joked somewhat nervously.

There was silence for awhile as they both fully realized the fact that they were sitting next to each other, thighs touching. "I can sit in the chair." Dennis offered solicitously, sensing some uneasiness in Cathy.

Cathy turned to him with a smile. "No, don't. I like this." And they both settled back into the loveseat. As the waitress picked up the empty glasses and set two full ones down, Cathy said "I guess we're going to have to eat at some point." but she really didn't feel hungry. Neither of them wanted to break the unacknowledged spell that was slowly being woven. Cathy sat back more deeply into the cushions and as she did, Dennis gently put his hand on her thigh.

"Oh God, what am I doing?!" he said to himself. "I've probably pissed her off now." he continued to himself as he saw her lift her hand. He waited for the hand to lift his from her thigh but instead it rested itself on his. Cathy turned to him with a questioning look and said nothing. Tentatively they moved their faces together ever so slowly as their eyes remained focused on each other. Gently their lips made contact, at first very, very softly and then more forcefully as Dennis brought his hand up to cup Cathy's head.

Their lips parted and the two of them turned toward the fire. Their hearts were beating so hard that each was sure the other could hear it. They said nothing as they each took another sip of their drinks. The silence was broken by Dennis. "Whew!" he said. "Look, Cathy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. The fire, the bourbon....I , I just got kind of carried away."

Looking straight ahead Cathy replied quietly "I'm not sorry." She was pressing her thighs tightly together trying to subdue the rising feelings of passion between her legs. Dennis moved his hand slowly from the top to the inside of her thigh. Cathy laid her head on his shoulder and he heard a soft moan escape her lips. She pushed her thighs against his urgently.

"Cathy, are we going to regret this?" Dennis whispered softly in her ear.

"I don't know." she cried so quietly he barely heard her. "All I know is that right now I have never wanted anyone so much in my life. Let's go up to our room."

Leaving their partially drained glasses on the table they got up to walk to the lobby and the elevator. Cathy noticed Dennis surreptitiously adjusting himself as he rose from the loveseat and she smiled.

As the elevator door closed they were in each other's arms, passionately kissing and caressing each other. Their tongues began a primitive dance of longing as their bodies pressed hard against each other. The elevator chimed as it stopped on the fourth floor and they quickly broke their embrace as a young woman entered the elevator. Dennis stood facing Cathy so as to hide the swelling in his slacks from the woman. Cathy looked at him and giggled. On the fifth floor the elevator again stopped and the woman exited. Cathy reached down as the doors closed and gently caressed Dennis through his pants. Despite the fabric of his slacks and his underwear she could plainly feel the firm outline of the head of his manhood. She shuddered as the elevator stopped again and both of them stepped out. They hurried down the hall looking at room numbers as they went. "It has to be the next one on this side." Dennis said as they passed another door.

Sliding the key card into the lock, the green light invited them into a small but clean room with a queen bed, bistro table with a couple of chairs, a dresser and armoire with a television. Dennis shut the door and stood looking at Cathy. They gathered each other into their arms and kissed, deeply, unapologetically, passionately. He pulled Cathy tightly against him, feeling her breasts against his chest. Releasing his hold on her he moved back, slowly, almost reverently unbuttoning her cream silk blouse. Her firm breasts heaved beneath the fabric as she anticipated his touch. "God, you have beautiful breasts." he whispered as he undid the front clasp of her bra. Her nipples were free to his touch and ached for the slightest contact. She jumped as his fingers made contact and gently circled them. He lowered his head to touch first one and then the other nipple with his tongue. Her head tilted back in pleasure as his lips and fingers lovingly stimulated the swollen ruby tips.

"I have to taste you." she said softly in a voice wavering with desire as she dropped her hands to the belt on his slacks. He helped her undo the buckle. She unzipped his pants, and slipped her hand in through the fly on his boxer shorts. Freeing his penis from the confines of his shorts she let out a low moan as she wrapped her lips around the large cock standing out from the fly of his boxers. His hips thrust forward as he urged his hardness into her waiting mouth. Eyes closed, he cradled her head as she swirled her tongue around and around the head of his cock and sucked it deeply into her mouth.

Leading her to the bed, he laid her back onto it and stood over her, silently admiring her body. Her blond hair, fanned out on the dark bedspread, highlighted her beautiful facial features. Her open blouse and unclasped lacy black bra showcased her nipples as they stood proudly on her firm breasts. Her black woolen slacks served as sharp contrast to her milky white skin. He could see the hunger in her eyes as plainly as she could see the strength of his desire in his hardness. She undid the clasp on her slacks and lifted her hips so that he could pull them down over her shapely thighs. As he slid them down he unveiled her black lace panties. He could see already that the crotch of them was an inkier black than the rest and knew that her sex was welcoming him into her world of passion with its wetness. "I want you in me." pleaded Cathy. "I want to feel your cock deep in me." They were beyond foreplay. They were beyond postponing their passion. What remained now was that raw, unrestrained sexual hunger that demanded not that they make love but rather that they fuck. Fuck hard and loud and lustily.

She moved herself back on the bed as Dennis ripped off his shirt, shoes and pants. With his rock hard cock swinging from his body, he lowered himself to her. There was no need for lube or tentative probings. Her vagina was dripping with her sexual juices and with one thrust he was deep inside her. She let out a loud, animal-like groan as the pleasure started washing over her. Slowly Dennis thrust in and out of her, each thrust burying his penis deeper in her folds. "Oh God, you feel so good, Dennis. So fucking good." The way she growled "fucking" added fire to his lust and he pumped his hips faster.

Cathy was feeling things she hadn't experienced for years-maybe never had experienced. She was totally enveloped with desire, her body and mind blending into one enormous ball of pleasure. The room resounded with their groans and moans as their bodies slapped together. And then Dennis started thrusting harder. With the angle that he was at it seemed as if her whole body would explode in a fireball of pleasure. The softly firm ridge of his cockhead firmly caressed the g spot in her soaking vagina until, trembling and shaking with passion, they both exploded, crying out as every wave of their sexual pleasure racked their bodies. He collapsed onto her, his breathing gradually slowing as her own, too, began to slow. They held each other tightly not wanting to move for fear of destroying this beautiful moment. They kissed deeply, their sweaty bodies still trying to maintain their oneness in each others arms.

"Oh God. Oh God." Cathy began. "God, I can't believe that!" and she started to laugh. It was the laugh that comes with the release from an enormous orgasm. That two people could be joined in such delirious pleasure amazed her. Dennis softly chuckled.

"Oh God is right." he said. "Wow!" They rolled onto their backs alongside each other, Dennis' right hand in her left. They turned their heads to each other and laughed again. Their eyes stayed focused on each other. Their laughter slowly quieted and they brought their lips together. Cathy rolled over on top of Dennis and his arms wrapped tightly around her back. He could feel the moisture of her sex against his semi erect member. As she ground her mound against his penis she could feel it becoming erect again.

Sliding down his body she caressed his firm cock with butterfly kisses until his movements told her he needed her mouth on him. Running her tongue up the underside of his shaft she slipped her mouth over the waiting crown and then down the length until he was at the back of her throat. Moving her mouth back up his cock, she followed it with her hand, twisting as she went up. Dennis lay there, his legs splayed, the beautiful blond hair of this goddess resting on his thighs as her mouth brought him to new heights of pleasure. Raising her head she looked up at him, reveling in the sensuality of his open mouth, closed eyes and moving hips. She found she loved the taste of her arousal mixed with his ejaculate that remained on his cock after fucking.

As she sucked, she reached down between her legs to touch her sex, to tease that lovely nub of flesh that crowned her moist cleft. She masturbated fairly regularly, especially since her and Robert's love life had wound down lately but this was different. Her clitoris was on fire with a newfound sensitivity and her circling finger soon had her hips squirming against the bedspread. Dennis opened his eyes to this vision of total arousal, this beautiful woman with her mouth covering his cock, her right hand stroking him as she sucked and her left hand feverishly fingering her clit.

"Show me, Cathy. Show me how you please yourself." Dennis softly said. Cathy raised her head from him and rolled to her side all the while keeping his penis in her right hand. Spreading her legs so he could see, she continued teasing herself, rubbing, circling faster and faster. Her right hand continued its journey up and down his sex until she felt his muscles contracting and his hips starting to pump. As her stomach muscles started to ripple and her hips became a sharp arch off the bed, both of their cries of release flooded the room. The milky ejaculate surged from his cock as she urged spurt after spurt onto his stomach and over her slender fingers. Her thighs were clenched tightly together imprisoning the fingers that had given her so much pleasure. She pressed down hard against her clit, barely moving her finger against it as the spasms from her orgasm continued rushing through her body.

Slowly the muscles in Cathy's legs and arms relaxed. With her right hand she spread his cum over the head of his penis. Her left hand lightly petted her wet sex. Her eyes opened to see Dennis looking at her in awe. "That was so beautiful and so hot, I don't know if I could describe it if I had to." he said. "Watching you just then probably blew my whole fantasy life to smithereens. Nothing could compete with the vision of you totally lost in pleasure." His smile assured Cathy that her moment of personal vulnerability was worth every risk. His semi erect shaft was slowly returning to a state of rest.

"Maybe we should get some dinner, Dennis." Cathy offered.

"You're right. I just want to shower quickly and then we can go down to the restaurant." he said.

"I'll jump in with you and rinse off also." Cathy said. Dennis looked at her with humorous skepticism. "Dennis, we have to save some strength for after dinner." she chided smilingly.

They walked into the restaurant hand in hand and asked for a table in the back corner. Surprisingly, the restaurant wasn't very busy and they soon had their food before them. "Is this real?" Cathy asked. "Are we really sitting here, looking at each other after having made love for two hours?"

Dennis took a sip of his wine and passionately looked into Cathy's eyes. "So very, very real. Unbelievable but real."

"Are we two horrible people?" Cathy asked earnestly. "I have never, ever done anything like this before or even considered it. I am more surprised at myself than anyone else could be. But, I don't feel horrible. I don't feel bad. I don't feel ashamed. I just feel so.... damn good!" she exclaimed.

"I know." said Dennis. "I'm asking myself the same question. As long as Amy and I have been together I never once have cheated on her. I don't think I was even ever really tempted to until I saw you today. I mean, I was very attracted to you when we worked together on the Art Fare but I didn't consider anything like this." He reached his hand across the table and rested it on hers. She turned her hand over so that their fingers could intertwine. They were silent as they looked at each other.

Cathy broke the silence. "My Dad always said 'Life is a ride only poorly controlled by our minds but expertly steered by our soul.' "I guess I'm letting my soul steer right now. I don't want off the ride."

The waiter brought the main course and the two of them began to eat. As they ate they talked about their childhoods, their families and their mates. "I have no desire to leave Robert." said Cathy. "He really is a wonderful guy and I really do love him but..." Dennis looked at her quizzically.

"Well, it's just that we are going to have to "tune up" our relationship. I know that he is terribly unhappy as an associate at his law firm. I have suggested counseling a couple of times but Robert always poo-poos the idea as if that's just for people who are in real trouble. I try to explain to him that it isn't. It's really for people who don't want to get into real trouble." Cathy said quietly.

"That is kind of where Amy and I are at also." Dennis offered. "We have a good, sound relationship but, between work and parenting, we have pushed our love life into the background and we need to find a way to bring it back to the forefront. We haven't talked about counseling but I think that maybe that is a good idea. It's so ironic that no one ever feels the least bit diminished by going to a medical doctor for a physical problem but, somehow, seeing a "shrink" means that you are weak and out of control."

"And the truth is that it is absolutely the opposite of that!" exclaimed Cathy.

They both laughed. "If someone could hear us and know what we are doing they would just shake their head in disbelief."

"Well, I don't care, Dennis. Something or someone, God, life, the universe, somebody has given us this night and I think we should pull it over us like a blanket and enjoy every bit of heat it offers us. " Dennis silently lifted his wine glass in agreement.

"I want to go up." Cathy said quietly as she leaned across the table. Without a word Dennis got up and took her hand. They walked to the hostess' stand and asked that the tab be put on their room bill and then they went to the elevator.

In the elevator, they leaned together, Dennis' arm around Cathy. They watched as the floor numbers flashed on and off. There was an ease this time, a warm comfort. Once in their room Cathy said "Now, we get to take our time. I want as much of you as I can possibly have."

Undressing, they turned back the covers of the bed and climbed in, their naked bodies pressing against each other as they lay on their sides with their arms around each other.

Their lovemaking was slower this time, much like a vintage wine that must be sipped and savored. Their kisses were deep and unhurried. His hands caressed her face as she pressed her hips against him. Softly he moved his hand over the swell of her breasts, her firm nipples bending as his hand passed over them. And then his hand was back again, his fingers teasing, pinching, circling the turgid flesh. Cathy's eyes were closed and her mouth opened slightly as her arousal began to build. Her hands moved to the back of Dennis' head as he brought his lips down onto her mounds. His tongue darted out, teasing her and then sucking the firm nubs between his lips. Soft sounds of pleasure escaped from her pursed lips. Trailing his tongue down her creamy tummy he arrived at her hooded button, the apex of her pleasure. She greeted his tongue by thrusting her hips upward, urging him on, silently pleading with him to continue his delicious ministrations on her swollen clit. Her juices mingled with his saliva as Dennis moved his tongue up and down between her engorged lips and then up and over and around and around her swollen and sensitive center. Her breathing was becoming heavier now, more intense as her body responded to the touch of his tongue. His hands caressed her exposed breasts as she twisted and turned in her passion.