The Holiday Shopping Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving her hands down to his shoulders, she slipped them between her thighs and his upper torso, silently urging him to mount her, to slide his insistent hardness into her warm cleft. As she felt his cock enter her womanhood she gave a gasp and then a long, low moan. He moved slowly this time, pulling his shaft out until just the head remained in her pussy and then sliding it in, in, in until she thought she could take no more. And yet her hips demanded more, arching upward with each inward thrust to feel him more deeply inside her. At the end of each inward stroke her clitoris would rub firmly against him sending delicious sparks of pleasure through her.

Withdrawing from her, he lay on his back. His thick cock, covered with her juices, glistened in the soft light of the room. "I want you on top of me." he said gently. Rising from the bed, she straddled his body and then slowly lowered herself onto his erect member blossoming proudly from his loins. A sound almost like a prolonged hiss escaped her lips as her wet sheath slipped over him. Moving up and down on his hardness, her breasts bounced in harmony with her motion. Dennis' hands moved up to cup her swaying tits. As he caressed her nipples she intensified her actions. Soon she was moaning with pleasure.

"Oh God, Dennis, I'm going to cum." she moaned. Dennis continued thrusting his hips up to meet her every movement. His breath was coming in ragged gasps now as his exertion increased. Suddenly, Cathy's hips were snapping in a blur of back and forth action as his cock moved in and out of her. Her face contorted by the sensations, she was crying out her pleasure as her climax hit her again and again. And then Dennis, sounding much like a wounded animal, was crying out as he felt his molten cum erupt from him, shooting into Cathy with an almost paralyzing pleasure.

It was 3:30 am when, their bodies spent after hours of intense lovemaking, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dennis was awakened by the sound of a neighbor's door being slammed and by voices in the hallway. He looked at the clock radio on the night stand to see that it was 7:30. So as to not wake Cathy, he gently slipped out of bed. Moving the closed drapery aside a bit, he looked outside. The snow had stopped and the sunrise was showing its beautiful colors in the east. Dennis went to the small, two-cup coffee maker on the bathroom counter and filled it with water. Shutting the bathroom door, he turned on the shower and stepped in. As the hot water cascaded over his body he shut his eyes, reliving the previous day's sexual and emotional feast. His penis, responding to the reverie, started to stiffen in response. Suddenly, he felt fingers closing over his erection and opened his eyes to see Cathy standing nude in the shower, one hand on him and the other between her legs.

Turning to her, they kissed. The warm water flowed over them as their tongues played and their hands caressed. Moving his hand between Cathy's legs, he slowly dipped his fingers into her soft folds and curled them towards him, pressing firmly against her spongy g spot. Wrapped around his cock, Cathy's right hand moved in unison with Dennis's fingering. Wrapping her left arm around Dennis's shoulder, she supported her quaking body as fiery sensations began striking at her lower body. She pumped his cock feverishly as he increased the tempo in her pussy. Suddenly, cum was erupting from the head of his penis, shooting up against her belly and over her hand. The throbbing, spurting shaft in her hand sent her over the top and her knees buckled as she came. Shuddering against the heaving body of Dennis, she moved her hand, sticky with the cum-water mixture, around his back and held him tightly. With the hot water washing over their bodies they stood still as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

The morning news was on the television as they both dressed. Channel 7's helicopter was reporting that the Department of Transportation had bettered their forecast of noon for repairing the bridge to the pennisula. State and local road crews had been busy during the night clearing roads and traffic seemed to be moving fairly well throughout the region. Many people must have decided to stay home from work so traffic was much lighter than normal.

"I think our special Christmas present is over, Cathy." Dennis said wistfully as Cathy buttoned her blouse. She looked over at him standing near the window and sadly acknowledged his comment.

"I know." she said very, very softly. He turned and walked to where she was standing near the bed. Taking her head into his hands, he looked deeply into her eyes.

"Remember this, Cathy. Remember this day and know that I will never forget our time together. We were given something extraordinary and we embraced it. " He kissed her softly.

Walking out of the hotel, they walked on freshly shoveled sidewalks toward the mall parking lot. Both of their cars were still pretty well covered with snow but the exits between the rows had been plowed and salted and were clear. Dennis helped Cathy clear all the snow from her Mercedes and stayed until he was sure she was on clear pavement in the parking lot. "I'll follow you to make sure you get home safe. The Subaru is great in snow so I shouldn't have any problem getting out." With those words, he leaned into her car, gave her a kiss and walked to his car.

Dennis followed her all the way home to her driveway and then, with a couple of short honks of his horn, continued on home. She sat in her car in the garage for a few moments. The lone light from the garage door opener cast slivers of light into her car. Robert was still in Bellevue and Chloe was still at Jeanne's. She walked into the house, turned up the heat and lit the gas fireplace. The quietness of the house, the snow covered ground and the fire in the fireplace helped to bring her back to her real world. She went to the bureau in the bedroom and took out her diary. Returning to the family room, she sat down in the large wing back chair. A few wisps of snow floated down before the window. She tucked her feet under her thighs, unlocked the journal and began to write. "The snow that started yesterday is still with us. It was so beautiful....."