The Holiday Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped a beat; that was not my friend's voice, nor was it her mom's. I turned around immediately and said, "What the hell?" I was looking at the sister smiling at me with white bra and matching white panties with a pink flower on in the middle.

She giggled at me. "Where you expecting someone else?" she said. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell if she was, crazy, genuine, or just wanted to test my integrity. I asked her what she was doing here. She said, "Hmm...Why am I here? Let me think, what could be a possible reason a girl would sneak into your room in the late, late, hours of the night?"

"I would assume she wanted to do something," I replied. "But that begs the question what about your sister?" She shrugged at me.

"What about my sister. She's a big girl, I'm sure she had her fun already," she moved closer to me. I moved back. I was arguing that it wasn't right and that she should leave; I really didn't want to miss my chance with my friend. Nonchalantly the sister put her fingers to my lip, just like her mother. "You talk too much sometimes." I wanted to rebuttal but she pinned my shoulders down, swung her legs over my head and dropped her body. I could feel her push my shorts down, and then my cock started getting wet. It was a warm sensation. She had put me in her mouth, and she was sucking so smoothly. I felt the ridges in the top of her mouth and her tongue slide down my veins as she stroked with her hand.

I could only see her white panties in my face; I could smell her sweet juices wetting the cloth darkening the clouds on her skin. I felt her mouth moving up and down and saw the muscles between there asshole and pussy contract with every motion. I couldn't help it; she was so hot and warm. I grabbed her waist and stuck my tongue into her groin. She started to slide her hips in a circular motion, telling me to do more and more. I used my finger to move her panties to one side and I licked her sweet labia up and down. I could hear her moan, just like her sister. I could hear the want and the desire. I slide my wet tongue into her pink walls and moved them in and out. She moaned and tightened her legs around me head. I could feel my dick stiff against her tongue.

Without warning she slide forward, and, without missing a beat, she put my cock from her mouth to her pussy and slid me deep inside. She let out a deep gasp. I felt my legs clench together as she began to bounce up and down on my cock. I saw her round bottom vibrating up and down. She was holding her breast and grinding me faster and faster. I could feel her legs shaking and shaking as she came onto me more and more. I saw her white cream pushing down from my cock onto my groin and legs. I wanted to come inside of her so bad. I was getting close, I grabbed her hips, I didn't want to let go.

As if to piss me off by reading my thoughts she jumped off of me, my mind took a while to process this and by the time I gained back thinking function she kissed my cock, put on her robe she dropped on the floor and turned back to me saying, "thanks for the ride, now I can sleep," and walked out the door.

It was the next morning and I was frustrated, not only did I have incomplete sexual interactions with three beautiful women but was sore now from not bursting open when I had the chance. It was time for us to go back though, and we were the first to leave. I was pissed sulking all through breakfast, but no one seemed to mind or care. My friend and I packed our stuff and were getting ready to go to the airport. The family was waiting out by the door while she gave them hugs good bye and I shook hands. I saw the father was smiling, the mother winking at me, the sister smugly grinning, and the brother glaring at me as I got in the car, as if he wanted to rip me apart. I wondered if he knew.

We were on the plane in the air. I tried to go to sleep but I was to upset. My testicles were almost tender and sore, I knew to call this sensation, blue balls. It was unpleasant. We were in first class, courtesy of her parents, and surprisingly enough not many people were flying. I suspected they were staying for new years. In first class they give you a bed like chair and unlimited drinks or snacks. That was worse because while I was secretly icing my testicles my friend was laying there in her tight white tank top, and she had taken off her yoga pants and put on shorts that I was convinced were boxers. She was under the blankets but I could see her in my mind, naked and beautiful. This made me hurt even more.

"What's wrong?" she said finally. "You seem distant." I told her it was nothing but she was persistent. "Look I can tell something is wrong" she looked into my eyes. If I told her she'd be mad, but I couldn't lie to her, I was in no shape to concentrate and play it off.

"Well I have some issues with myself," I was trying to be ambiguous. She looked at my eyes, looked at my cup of ice then back at my eyes and smiled.

"You have blue balls don't you?" she asked. I shook my head side to side. She laughed, "Don't lie to me," she moved closer, "this happens every time I bring a guy over to my family."

I was wondering what she knew, and why she didn't say anything earlier, I was wondering if she was upset. I felt the guilt rush to my mouth, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it. I was..." She put her hands up.

She smiled at me, "what are you talking about? It's my fault, I know my family can meddle in my life and it makes it hard to be completely intimate, so I turn you on and you end up getting hurt. God I just wish they weren't around so much so I could have you alone for hours. It happens every time. I play and have you touch me and then next thing I know you are hurt. For that I am sorry." I could see the sorrow in her eyes and she really thought she was the only reason for my frustration; I didn't get a sense that she knew anything about what had really happened.

I began to fish, "You said you this has happened before, what has you family said about other guys?"

She frowned, "Well in the beginning my brother and sister are cool even though she'll badger you about your life. My mom and dad are always fighting so they pretend they are cool but take it out on the guys. But every time we leave my mom says that he's a good guy, my sister seems like she doesn't care, and the weirdest thing about my brother he doesn't like anyone after we leave." I began to ask her more questions but she put her finger on my lip, "has anyone ever told you, you talk way too much? Now let's take care of that blue." I smiled at her, she smiled back. She pulled me closer to her, at an angle so only I could see who was coming down the aisle but they couldn't see us. She pulled my pants down and started stroking me.

I looked down at her soft blue eyes, I saw her mother's eyes, and her sister's twisted smile. "We're going to get caught and thrown of the plane you know," I told her as she twisted my cock into full stiffness.

She shrugged her shoulders, looked into my eyes and said, "Don't stop me until you come." She then put her head down, opened her lips, and put my cock in her mouth, grinding her tongue up and down my shaft while corkscrewing her hand up and down. I felt the corners of my mouth turn up as I began to smile.

12