All Comments on 'The Home Improver Store'

by Bonodono

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The beginnings of a series...?

Absolutely loved it! Well thought out and fleshed out characters. If you are doing a sequel, looking forward to how the lazy "soon to be ex-wife" turns out.

Keep up the good work. A*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was a funny read.

Not bad for a quick story. I was really laughing on the inside about how she dealt with the other employees.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
Redlion Use google

Highlight the terms and/or body types you don't understand, and Search on Google. Back when I was a youth I used to have a Websters Encyclopedia and look these things up When I had a new work. Now it is so easy. BTW I will be 70 years old so this summer so It is not a new idea. TO THE AUTHOR.. Great story. love the humor in it. Please Make another chapter or two. Just walk around the Big Box stores any day and you can find a situation or two to make into a story. Love the concept. Thought the Kobold should have been the tool guy. Transfer as soon as possible.

BonodonoBonodonoabout 6 years agoAuthor
Universe setting

My apologies,

This is set in a modern day time of the MGE (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) universe if anyone has questions on the species or what they look like there is a wiki for it that can be googled. I tried to put a different spin on things by combining that with a minders day retail environment. I’m sure anyone who works retail will understand some of the lingo and maybe even feelings of the characters in the story and upcoming stories soon to be posted. Thank you all for your kind words as well, I truly do appreciate them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Don't lie to me child... the last human that did, I had fucked by a Ushi Oni until their pelvis shattered." Druella threatened" way to kill your story smh either show it all or at least tag it since you mentioned it. death gore non consentual these are tags use them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous