All Comments on 'The Honeymoon'

by zeta515

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need to train something?

Buy a dog you bitch. Treat people like this you go to jail or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder?

How long it took him to file for an annulment? And just give one of them the black eye or split lip they deserve and all this "training" BS will be done with. Read the Obits. The hospitals and morgues are full of women who think they can treat a man like that. Dumb bitches. Terrible story even for fiction. Poorly written, nothing original and it fails to create any interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story until the end - psychological abuse is not acceptable

Really enjoyed your story up until when Max was intentionally accused of assault and believed by no one in his support system. To say this would lead to trauma is an understatement. I'm disappointed - the story didn't need to end in such abuse.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 5 years ago

I like Rose's character very much....would love to see her dominate Miranda lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

What Max did when he realized on their wedding night that his wife was a complete bitch was get dressed and left. He filed for an annulment, got it and then made sure all their family and friends know exactly who and what his ex-wife and sister were. Because what are they going to do? Beat him up? He'd laugh in their faces and bitch slap them! Poorly thought out drivel.

No stars

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Damn this is FUCKED UP!!!

I mean to have all these Women conspiring to turn Max into a complete and utter basket case is just wrong,granted Rose and Miranda are totally ecstatic that Max is coming along to be the best submissive ever and allowing Rose to mold him to be forever dependent to her is creepy and yet sweet.

Rose admittedly and I guess Miranda too see Max as perfection to train to accept his life as a sextoy and slave for Rose's enjoyment.Miranda knows Rose is doing all this out of love for Max so she can punish and torture then love and care at the end of the day so Max appreciates her love more.

Its not totally one-sided on Rose's part she treats Max so cruelly,she does it to teach him his place in her life.And Miranda is honestly trying to help Max to be the perfect husband slave he can be to Rose,not because she hates Max,she loves him enough to help condition him to submit and be happy as a slave.

And who know maybe Rose can convince Miranda to take part in her Domination to love and punish Max like a second mistress so they each can enjoy turning him into their personal fucktoy.I hope so.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
RodimusMike

You're a complete idiot, your "reasoning/justification" is as stupid as the story. This is a story of mentally abusive behaviour. Not enjoyable reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous