The Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, is it true what you said in class the other day?" She asked.

"I try not to lie."

She laughed. "I mean about the sensory things marijuana does. Can it really make you focus better?"

"Millions of stoned X-Box users can't be wrong!"

"Sure, but that's vision. What about touch?"

"Yep, touch, sound, smell, taste...people don't go out for broccoli when they get the munchies. They are looking for salt, msg, sugar. If they get broccoli, it's in chinese food." I opened my eyes, realizing far too late that I had missed a golden opportunity to touch her again. Being a professor means being too satisfied with your own understanding of the universe to get laid sometimes. She saved me though.

"It's just where you touched my arm a minute ago, it still tingles."

"In a bad way?"

"No, it's not bad or good, just tingly."

"Huh, maybe that's the weed. Maybe it's just me!" I tried to make it a joke, but it was kind of awkward.

"I guess there's only one way to know for sure." She said. I didn't get her meaning so I lifted my head and looked over at her.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I guess you'll have to touch this arm." She said, holding out her left arm.

"Ok, like an experiment." She was sitting to my left, so I had to reach across her and I adjusted myself so that I was sitting closer and our legs were touching. I put my finger on her forearm and pulled it away. "Any tingling?"

"No, but you did it wrong. On my arm, you rubbed it, like this." She took my right hand in hers, and then used her left hand to gently rub up and down my forearm. It felt amazing. This was going to work!

"Hmm, tingly." I said. It really wasn't tingly anywhere but in the erection that was growing in my pants. But I kept up the charade a bit. "You know, I am not sure if it's the same for me though, because on my arm it feels good. Like, really-really good."

"Maybe it is. My arm felt good too, I was just too embarrassed to say."

"So, it felt good when I did this?" I rubbed her left arm the way I had rubbed the right. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back onto the couch cushion.

"Ummm hmmmm" she said enthusiastically.

"Did it feel better after I touched you, or while I was touching you?"

"During, definitely. What about for you?"

"Oh, also during. But, it also felt good on my hands, while I touched your arm."

"Me too."

"Do you mind if I keep doing it?" I asked. I was still holding her left hand in mine, I positioned myself so that my leg rubbed up against her calf. I rubbed her arm again before she could answer.

"Not at all, it feels amazing."

"For me too." I rubbed her arm some more, then I got brave enough to lightly trace my finger over her knee. "What about if I touch here, does that tingle too?"

"It kind of tickles, here, like this." She grabbed my right hand with her left and opened my palm so it was flat. Then she pressed my hand down on her skin so the contact was firmer than before, more of a caress, and moved it around her knee and up on to her thigh. She let go and I realized she had lifted her head again. I looked up at her.

"Like this?" I asked, continuing the same contact and looking her in the eye.

"Yeah." She breathed, I could hear her breath quickening and I was pretty sure it was on. I moved my hand around the outside of her knee and up the outside of her thigh, then across the top and back down on the inside. She breathed harder. "That feels good." She never broke eye contact. I moved my hand back up the inside of her thigh.

"Good." I said. "I like it too." I put more pressure on the inside of her thigh and she opened her legs a little to allow me greater access as I caressed it. I moved my hand higher and she breathed harder. I began moving my hand up and down mostly on the inside of her thight, getting closer and closer to her shorts each time. I moved over to her other thigh and she breathed hard at the new sensation.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it feels better the higher you go." She breathed. She moved her legs further apart to allow me more access.

"Maybe it would feel even better on both sides." As I said this, I moved off the couch and positioned myself in front of her, I put one hand on each thigh, gently spreading her legs as I caressed the milky skin on each leg. I was reaching up now, just to the bottom of each leg of her shorts. They were khaki and a bit loose on bottom end. The crotch was stretched tight over her mound and I could smell it starting to come to life. I caressed up to the inside of each leg, just where her thighs and bottom and hip came together, just outside of her pubic region.

"Ohhhh" She sighed and sucked in her lip as I got there. "Shit, that feels so good." Her head was thrown back now and her legs were apart giving me full access. I massaged away with light touches and caresses. I brought my head closer to her mound so I could smell her scent. She began arching her back and moving her hips in rhythm with my caresses. "Oh god, that is fucking amazing, keep touching me there, like that, oh my god."

I was still just touching her legs but she was thrusting and moving in rhythm and I was picking up the pace, but alternating between rubbing her softly and pressing more firmly. She was breathing very hard and I decided not to move any deeper, I just kept rubbing and playing with her skin. When she seemed particularly aroused by one kind of touch I would change it, make it softer or firmer, move lower on her thighs toward her butt or her knees, then higher. I had never enjoyed touching someone so much in my life. On an impulse, I began to lighly tickle the tendonds between the tops of her legs and her mound. I had to reach my fingers just under her shorts, but they were short enough and her legs were wide enough to allow me this access.

As soon as I did this she said "Oh fuck, I am going to come." She started making fast and shallow breathing sounds like little 'hah's in successtion and she bucked her hips up and reached behind the back of my head. I kept tickling those tendons as she pressed my face into her mound and bucked her pelvis hard against my face goin 'hah-hah-hah' in rhythm. It sounded a bit like a laugh, but her breath was spaced too far apart and was too rhythmic. The hah sound only came out on the exhale. With my face pressed against her I could feel and smell her moistness. With a few more hah's and about 5 or six wild thrashes against my face she became still and exhaled and lay back. I pulled my face away and stopped tickling her.

12