All Comments on 'The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 01'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable and thought provoking

and I liked your conclusion just as it is.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Following different paths

One the positive side, I enjoyed the way you put two totally different people together. It was wonderful how that each saw things differently, made different decisions, prepared differently, took different paths, and still ended up together.

On the other side, there was one place where Jim and Skye had lengthy monologues, which I did not find credible. Left brained Jim would go for analysis, symbols, and words. Right brained Skye would not. She would thrive with sight, sound, and touch (in the moment). Tantra cannot be learned as quickly as Jim learned it, although it is nice to think a great teacher might make it possible. Jim might fall in love with Skye and want to be with her, but Skye is a free spirit who would come into his life when it seemed right to her, and then disappear the rest of the time.

Overall, I enjoyed the story and plan to check out the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Three in a bed

What a change of weather and emotions. Pleasure in a snow storm led to pleasure in the bedroom for Raye ,Jim and Skye

.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
Cliffhanger?

I know the story was in principle wrapped up nicely and with a more than satisfying conclusion, then again I'm also a hopeless romantic I suppose...

The characters were vivid the raunchy bits exciting and the story itself fulfilling, all in all I'd love for you to add a 2nd or even 3rd part to this.

There is potential here yet unexplored...

SyrazSyrazover 7 years ago

Philosophical erotica! It works! Easy, thoughtful read. THANKS!

swr47swr47over 6 years ago
Sex Education

Just read this short series. I agree with the philosophy. I have said for years that sex education is essential and it should teach students how to do it right. Thanks to reading The Harrad Experiment back in the 60s I have been able to last longer the the typical 5 minutes and have mutual satisfaction with my partners but my partners were typically more uptight than myself. I would have loved to find a woman like Skye.

Scorpius1945Scorpius1945over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comment.

Wouldn't we all like to find our own Skye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Jim saved Skye, chances are her birth control was interrupted. Maybe, she might have a bun in her oven. Should put a bun in each of their ovens...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm going through a difficult time.

As unusual as it may be, your story helped.

Cathersis occurs whencever.

If I am approved, for the signup, I will send a private message.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous