The Horny Crusader Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden he sees a determined look cross her face, then feels her begin to hump her ass on his hard cock. Rising up till just the head is inside, then dropping down, and plunging it deeply back in side. After what seems like an eternity of this, he lifts her up and off of his cock and has her turn so she is facing his feet. Walter is amazed to see her ass still gaping open, as he lowers her back down, once again plunging his cock back into her ass. In this position, he has her lean back against him, as she rocks back and forth on the pole in her ass. He then moves one hand so he can pinch and pull on the hard buttons of her nipples, as the other moves down and teases her sensitive clit. This causes her to have another intense orgasm, and it is very hard not to come then and there, as her ass spasms around his hard cock. As she rides the waves of her orgasm, he wraps his arms around her, and while still deeply embedded in her ass, rolls her into a kneeling position. Her shoulders flat against the blankets, Walter begins to fuck her ass hard and deep. He can feel his own orgasm approaching and pumps her ass with long deep strokes. When he can hold back no longer, he gives her one last thrust, driving his cock as deep as he can. She can feel his invading cock swell and twitch deep in her ass, then she feels the hot spurts of his cum, shooting into her bowels and overflowing her already stuffed ass.

Walter's body shakes, as he squirts out the last of his cum, deep inside of her ass. Then as she falls forward, and his softening cock pulls free of her stretched ass, he can see her gaping hole and watches his come leak out of her stretched ass. AS he reaches forward and traces his finger around her open ass, it seems to almost snap shut. This is the last sight Walter sees as he collapses across her back, wraps her in his arms and surrenders to sleep. It is dark as they awaken in each others arms, and in silence they look at the stars above, knowing that tomorrow evening they will be back in the camp of his lover's father...

End of chapter 2.

12