The Horny Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers

"You now stand under the protection of the tree," the leader of the Elders congratulated her as they guided her out into the cheering crowd. Lisa felt so happy. She waved to everyone as the group walked past them and out the big gates.

"Now we should get you into a shower and show you around the tree. Then this evening, we will find some way to celebrate," Mel said as they were out in the open air.

"Will it be something similar to what we did last night?" Lisa asked still feeling in a naughty mood.

"Most likely," Eva said.

"If it would not be out of place, I would like to join in your celebrations," the leader of the Elders said as the other two Elders had left. They all looked at Lisa waiting for an answer. She did not need much time to think about it.

"I would like that very much... Elder ma'am," Lisa said, unsure how she should address the woman.

"It is settled then," Mel added.

"You can call me Elder Amelandiel, or Ame for short. After our celebration this evening, it will probably be weird to not use the short name."

The Elder went inside and Lisa walked with Eva and Mel back to their home. Mel said Lisa should walk naked so that everyone could see she had gotten the blessing of the tree and also let everyone get to see her great body. Mel was certain that would make a lot of big cocks hard under the dresses of the elves moving around on the tree.

The day passed with Mel and Eva showing Lisa around the tree: the big markets, the shops, the farms high up in the trees, the animal holdings and many different houses. It was as big as a city and it held everything Lisa imagined a city like this would need to hold. She hoped she would be able to have a closer look at things soon again but today was more for helping her get acquainted with the tree and she had the whole summer to learn all the specifics.

Finally back at the house, Mel and Eva asked Lisa what she wanted to eat and she eagerly said: "Cum-stew." She could not imagine anyone wanting to eat anything else, but Mel quickly got her to change her mind.

"Would you not rather have it directly from the source?"

It was a very good point. She would much rather taste it from the source. The warm, creamy, filling flavor was at its best fresh from Mel's hard cock.

"I would," Lisa answered.

Mel quickly moved over to the bed and pulled her long dress off, unclasping her cock from the leg strap before sitting down, holding her legs apart so that her cock was at full display - majestic even hanging limp. "Be a good girl and come and get it," she said and Lisa was quick to obey, removing her dress - knowing it is best to be naked when dealing with an elf girl's cock - and kneeling on the floor in front of Mel.

Lisa took a hold of the cock, noticing that it had already started to get some life into it. Lisa liked that. She thought it must mean that Mel must look forward to feeding her as much as Lisa was looking forward to getting fed. First, a big serving of meat, and something warm to drink afterwards. From what she had seen and her aunt had told her the night before, she could even have second and thirds - the perfect meal.

She started by pulling the foreskin back and admiring the bulbous head. She wanted nothing more than to suck on it but she knew that she also needed to show control. Instead, she started to lick the sides of the head as if she was cleaning it. It was working, as she could feel the cock grow in spurts of both size and hardness. She decided that Mel's cock did such a good job growing that she wanted to give it a treat, so she give the slit at the top a lick and it rewarded Lisa with another growth spurt and a big click of yummy pre-cum - a sweet little appetizer before the main course.

She felt that the cock was almost fully hard, and she decided to take a play from her aunt's book last night and she started to blow lightly on the head. It had the desired effect, and she felt the strong tool twitch in her hand. She blew at different spots, trying to find the most sensitive parts, and soon enough she felt the cock throb at maximum hardness.

"Just suck it, please; I can't take anymore," Mel begged and Lisa wanted to follow suit opening her mouth.

"Wait," it was Eva, who had also undressed and had moved up behind Lisa. "I want you to sit on my face, so I can lick your pussy while you suck on that juicy cock.

Lisa was quick to oblige, lifting up from the floor so Eva could lay down under her and, when she felt her aunt's lips against her pussy, Lisa went back to the cock - wasting no time letting her lips swallow the head, sucking gently on it. It could not get better than this. One lovely, big cock in her mouth and a talented woman licking her pussy, taking her to heights of pleasure that she could only have dreamt about two days ago. She started to work the cock with her mouth - sucking on it, licking everywhere she could reach and practicing on taking it as deep as she could. When she felt Eva use a finger to lightly touch her little rosebud she only panicked for a second, she liked things like that now. Her ass was a sensitive, sexual thing and having her aunt play with it made her suck even harder.

Next things happened so fast. She felt Mel grab her head and she knew that she would get the meal of fresh cum directly from the source she was promised. What she did not expect was that her aunt would push a finger past her naughtiest entrance and knuckle deep in her ass, making her body feel new sensations; and she felt her pussy spasm in a wild orgasm as her mouth was being filled with wave after luscious wave of fresh cum.

"That was a very exciting show.

Lisa looked up to see Elder Amelandiel standing there, naked, looking at them.

"Can I have your mouth for the second performance, young Lisa?"

Lisa managed to swallow the last cum but she still had Mel's cock in her mouth.

"I am sure she would love that, Ame - at least, if you promise to fill her belly up with some more cum. Is that not right, Lisa?"

Lisa tried to say yes but it was not possible with a big cock in her mouth so she tried to nod instead - which was easier but still a bit awkward.

"I am sure Eva has gotten her pussy ready for me to use next."

Lisa finally felt her mouth being free of cock; but she was not given much time to recover, as she was lifted up from behind by Ame and lowered down on Mel, who had repositioned on the bed, laying down with her big cock sticking up in the air and easily finding its way into Lisa's wet, tight pussy. Part of it was humiliating - being manhandled by a smaller woman that was probably three times her age and talked about as if she was just a sex toy being passed around - but that also made her wet. She knew it shouldn't, but her pussy couldn't help it.

She felt her pussy getting filled up by the big cock. She wanted to move her hips up and down, but as Ame held her head, that was hard; and, instead, she felt Mel doing most of the work under her. Instead, she tried to focus her attention at the giant cock pointing at her face and she opened her mouth to try and capture it, but Ame moved away. Instead she felt how the strong woman would use her cock to tap her in the face. At first it felt good with head having a perfect mixture of hardness and softness to it hitting her face, but then some taps started to become more like slaps making her cheeks sting when they got hit. It hurt, but there was also something else - something stronger. Each time her face would sting it made her squeeze harder on Mel's cock in her pussy. Why did her body do this? One extra hard hit fell making her scream from the sting but it also made her pussy convulse so strongly that the scream changed into a powerful orgasm gripping Mel's cock tightly.

"I thought us elves had a reputation on coming a lot but this girl seem to have us beat, "Ame teased, and before Lisa could answer, she had Ame's hard cock deep in her mouth.

"Eva is the same, you know that?" Mel added. "I think they just get under the spell of a cock or two and then they can't stop themselves. Isn't that right Eva?"

"I think you are onto something. I know I can't resist a big elf cock. I think it is a family trait, seeing how Lisa is when she sees a cock. Good thing for us everyone in this tree loves to share," Eva continued.

Lisa knew they were right. She had been going crazy every time she had been offered an elf cock. Was her aunt the same way? It sounded like she had been with Ame before - and maybe others too. She knew her aunt was amazing at sex and Lisa wanted to be at least as good. She knew she had to work hard for that to happen. She started to squeeze harder with her pussy, wanting to know the feeling of Mel filling her pussy with girl-cock cum. At the same time she moved her tongue, more determined, and sucked harder with her mouth, wanting to show Elder Amelandiel that she was a worthy addition to the tree.

It didn't take long until Lisa's pussy-squeezing paid off and she felt the strong cock fire powerful shots of cum deep into her pussy. It was an intense feeling and she felt how Mel kept on moving her hard cock, making sure most of the cum stayed inside of Lisa as she tried to focus on Ame in her mouth. Lisa could sense the older woman was close, so she reached up her hand to play with Ame's pussy and, a few seconds later, Lisa had her mouth start to fill with copious amounts of cum. Lisa had to lay down on Mel to recuperate. She still had the giant girl-cock in her pussy and she could feel Eva being back there - most likely licking the juices coming down the shaft.

"Pull out of her in a swift motion, so I can get all cum from her pussy before it runs out," Eva instructed Mel.

Lisa felt Mel move and make her pussy vacant and, just as she said she would, Eva was quickly there with her mouth on Lisa's pussy; and Lisa could feel the cum being drained from her body. She had done the same to Eva last night so she knew how good it tasted with cum from a pussy.

"You came so much in her Mel! Do you have anything left for me?" Eva said.

"You know I do. My cock loves you as much as I do. Besides I think our guest wants a turn on that young pussy," the younger elf answered Eva.

"I will show you that even as great as that young pussy is; my pussy is still the one that makes you feel the best," Eva said confidently.

Lisa wished she could see what her aunt and Mel were doing, but Ame had pulled her off the other elf and pulled her body to a free part of the bed, and was holding the slender legs high and wide for easy penetration.

"Are you going to put your cock in my pussy now, Elder Amelandiel?" Lisa asked.

"My cock has wanted to go in your pussy all day, Lisa. I don't think we can have it wait any longer," Ame said moving her cock into position; and, without using her hands, making the cock slide into the wanton pussy with one slow motion, using the juices it was already holding to go in deep, making Lisa moan with pleasure. She figured as old as Ame must be, that also came with the benefit that she was very experienced with her cock. She felt passion overtake her and she threw her arms around the elf's neck, pulling her down into a kiss and then locking her legs around her butt, pulling her deeper into her pussy.

Even if her pussy willingly accepted the strong member, it took some time for Lisa to adjust to the size and powerful thrusts it made. The more they moved, the better if felt - not only from how their hips moved together, making the cock pleasure her pussy, but how their bodies lay skin to skin, their breasts rubbing against each other, and how their lips were joined in the passionate kiss.

Lisa felt lost in a world of pleasure. The more passionate their kiss got, the faster they would move their hips. The faster they moved their hips, the more passionate their kiss would get. She knew the circle could only end in one place and, even with the shared strength of her lover, she eventually felt her young body being taken to its limit, erupting in an orgasm that seemed to both break her and make her stronger than ever at the same time. As her pussy milked her pleaser with each wave of orgasm, she felt Ame unable to resist as well; and the elf woman started to cum violently, making the amazing girl-cock fill Lisa with cum, pushing her human body into another orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my god," Lisa said as she was lying on her back gasping. Ame had rolled off her, probably feeling she needed to give her some time to come down from the orgasm-high. "Elf cock is amazing, I am glad you showed it to me Eva."

"You are not so bad yourself, little niece. Seeing and hearing you cum like that made both me and the love of my life orgasm too. As powerful as your orgasm was, I would not be surprised if every horny elf in this whole tree came with you," Eva said, and Lisa could hear both of the elves agree. "Now, we have both got a special treat for each other," her aunt continued.

Keeping her eyes closed, she felt a shift in the bed; and opened her eyes as she could smell Mel's plentiful cum and her aunts vibrant pussy juices, seeing Eva sitting down on her face and eagerly starting to lick it up. She felt her own pussy being licked too, by her aunt's expert tongue, with her face pressed deeply into the cum filled young pussy. Again, she wondered what strange power this place had, making her pussy water from the thought that she was now having incestuous sex with her aunt as they both cleaned the other's pussy from a bounty of tasty cum. She pushed her face in deeper, feeling it get covered in wetness as she pushed her tongue deeper into the tasty pussy, looking for treasure.

"It seems some of that tasty cum managed to escape your pussy. I better get it cleaned up too," her aunt said, and Lisa felt her legs being bend back and out by Eva laying on top of her forcing her bum to lift from the bed. "I know my innocent little niece loves having her ass licked."

Lisa tried to protest but having a pussy in her face made it hard to talk, and being in a helpless position made it hard to move. She felt ashamed, having her aunt say she liked having her ass licked, and she felt weird knowing both of the elves would see her. Still, she couldn't deny how good it felt when she felt the tongue start to lick up cum between her ass cheeks. Her aunt was so good at this. When the tongue started to probe her anus, Lisa couldn't stop herself from working faster on her aunt's pussy - wanting to make her feel good too. As wrong as it was, it still felt so good; and, when she felt the face leave her ass, she felt a sting of disappointment.

"I must say that my niece must love ass-play, from the way it made her use her tongue on me. I think she is ready for the next step. Which one of you lucky elves is going to be the first to fill this ass up with some hard cock?" Eva asked.

The bed shifted and Lisa tried to see what was going on; and, as she saw Ame appear with a hard cock behind Eva, she knew that Mel was the one that wanted to take her virgin hole. She knew it would hurt. With a big hard cock like Mel's there would be no way it would not hurt. Still, she wanted it. That was the kind of girl she was now. She wanted to do anything and everything she possibly could for her own and others' pleasure. She wanted to have that big cock to take her ass and make her love it.

As she felt the loving couple both use their fingers to play with her ass, getting it ready. She saw the imposing cock of Elder Amelandiel press against Eva's anus just a few inches from her face. The tight hole seemed to resist the intrusion at first but suddenly it gave way, sucking the engorged cock-head inside. Lisa was not sure if that view made her more excited or scared. As Ame started to move her hips, the disappearing act continued; and Lisa could not believe when she felt Ame's pussy against her forehead, as the whole cock had been swallowed by her aunt's beautiful ass.

"I am so hard from how sexy and tight she is. Do you think I will fit?" Mel asked her life partner.

"You always do," Eva moaned, clearly taken by having her ass fucked. "You are going to make her love it as much as I loved it when you first did it to me."

"You did love it - and you still love it from that cute look on your face," Mel continued with a chuckle. "I am going to do it. I am going to fuck your young niece in her virgin ass."

Lisa felt the head of the girl-cock push against her. The little asshole felt so small, being squished by the invader; but it quickly started to widen and, as she relaxed completely, the asshole seemed to swell to an impossible size as the head pushed inside; and then it settled around the shaft, holding it closer than she ever imagined anything could be. She felt so stretched that she wondered if she would break, she felt so full that she wondered if she would burst - and, despite that, she was so horny she felt her pussy cream. 'I love anal sex,' she thought. 'I love having giant horned elf girl-cock in my tight little ass.'

"That looks so very tight, are you okay back there niece?" Eva said between moans.

"Yes," Lisa answered.

"Good," Eva said before moving her attention to Mel again. "Are you going to take it easy on her or make her take all of that oversized cock?"

"It is best she learns to take all of it right away - and my cock is not oversized. Just because the cocks on humans are not this big does not mean an elf cock is oversized," Mel said as she slapped Eva on the head.

"I bet that, to Lisa, it is - not that she minds. She seem to love your oversized cock just as much as I do," Eva snickered clearly loving to tease her elf friend.

Lisa tried to relax; but every time Mel pushed her cock further into her ass she could not help from tensing up, feeling her ass clench around the monster. She often thought that she had all of the cock in her ass when the movements stopped for a moment; but then another thrust showed her that there was always more. When she finally felt the old woman's hips against her ass she felt a tingling sense of accomplishment and relief, knowing that there at least was no more cock to enter her and she could try and focus on learning to handle the feeling of being so stuffed.

As the elven hips started to move again, making the engorged invader slip back and forth inside of her, she was overwhelmed with feelings. They seemed to come from the discomfort and pain of being stretched in ways her forbidden hole should not be stretched, but still each movement sent waves of pleasure and overwhelming goodness into her body. She looked up and saw that Ame was making love to Eva with hard and powerful thrusts. It was an impressive view from up close. Her aunt was an amazing woman. Lisa hoped she could become amazing one day too.

In an attempt to deal with all the passion and feelings, Lisa wrapped her arms around her aunt's body, making her own face be pushed up against her aunt's pussy again. She felt like her body was about to burst, but hugging her aunt helped with the strangeness and instead heightened the pleasures even further. Each powerful thrust by Mel made her hug her aunt's body closer and push her face further into the very wet pussy, until Lisa felt her body explode in pleasure bringing her the most powerful orgasm of the night.

She screamed wildly into the pussy as she felt her body convulse. She held on to Eva for all she was worth as the cock of elven dreams kept on stretching her ass out and making the orgasm grow each time she felt Mel's hips slap against her. She felt it was hard to breathe, and realized that could be because she was pushing herself into a wet and slippery pussy. She pulled away, making her guttural sounds surely be heard all over the tree. It didn't make it easier to breathe, though; she was lost in orgasmic bliss.

The feeling of fullness started to grow again, and she realized she was getting filled with elven cum again. She tried to squeeze down on the anal invader, but she had not control of her body at that moment; but the muscle spasms brought on by her eternal orgasm must have helped milk her lover to orgasm.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers